Using magick to Overcome drug addiction

Hey my brother my name is Rory and I think we could potentially help one and other.
To be brief I am in the very same situation, although i am in my first year of dedicated practise of black magick.
That being said I have ascended quite a bit in a very short amount of time I have been told… i also am currently working with many masks of Lucifer and Lord Azazel. Without any impeeding actions from that side of myself I currently need to Improve on ( remove etc).
My most major factor that motivates change for me in this area is that I am extremely productive / incentive filled , Non-LATHARGIC , NON-procrastinating , when I have my fix, which is rare for me to use except for the purpose of motivation/focus I get when I’m high, I like to work on my MASTERY courses for E.A.
So I basically ride the waves of my addiction upon the surfboard of my spirituality and magickal exercises.
That being said, I want to changed to a balanced routine where I remove drugs and balance daily routine…is very difficult. …which I turn leads me back to using b/c I want to practise seriously daily, but can’t attain th a balance.

P.M . ME if you like bro, apparently LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE successfully banished ALL of a magicians addictions, candy included.:wink::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m in the same shape as you. I don’t feel like I can truly call myself a Black magickian until I overcome my addiction,in my opinion a Black magickian should not have anything like drug addiction controlling them. I wonder all the time how much more ascended I could be without being a addict. I wish you the best as well.

2 Likes

Same for me. If I’m high and got the time I’ll practice all day long,but at the end of the day I feel like it wasn’t me,it wasn’t my energy I was putting out into the universe…I feel like I’m cheating almost. I’ve met Lucifer briefly,I got to feel his energy and it was better than any drug I’ve ever done…if I could walk around all day,go about my day feeling his energy,that energy that made me feel 10 feet tall and invincible…fuck drugs!

3 Likes

I will definitely look into it thank you!!

2 Likes

Hey @LuckyD,

I work mainly with Lucifer and I’ve noticed that I didn’t have any results anymore. I didn’t have the energy to ascend because of drug abuse. So I evoked Lucifer and I said, ‘stop all the workings’, I need to fix this and I maybe need your help’. I mainly try to solve it myself, but he pushes here and there.

Now Magick is a big part of my life again and I’m going in the right direction. Here is my thread, it has good tips:

2 Likes

And if you have any problems or questions. You can PM me.

2 Likes

Well…I did it last night,my ritual to Mercury and it worked. For the first time in I really have no clue I woke up without being fucked up from the night before or on the verge of being dope sick from not having any pills.
I woke up and felt what I assume would be normal…
It was a crazy night though I didn’t get hardly any sleep,several spirits came to me,I couldn’t see them in a humanoid form but instead as a ball of yellow or black energy and every time they’d touch me it felt like electricity from my feet to my head…it was pretty crazy. I’ve been awake now for 2 1/2 hours and I’m still tryin to make since of how the fuck I just took away a 8 year addiction…

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t know you also had this kind of struggle. Hope it hasn’t done any long lasting damage to ur body.

Chewing tobacco messed me up pretty bad. :disappointed_relieved:Drug is bad. Drug IS bad!

2 Likes

Now don’t lapse for next two months. Success for a day may not be any substantive gain. Believe me, withdrawal syndromes can be really powerful.

4 Likes

It was drug use once in a few weeks, but the last years once a week, so i became dependend. Still functional because nothing during the week.
I have some skin allergic reaction now. But minor issues at the moment. Things are going the right way, let’s keep it like this. No drugs at the moment.

My gosh didn’t knew that chewing tabacco cause so much problems.

Are you better now?

Can’t open my mouth with four finger’s width, its three finger. But daily exercise can loosen up muscles of the side of mouth and fix it.

So in ur case taking it one in a week was enough to cause addiction!!! You must have been taking hell of a drug!

Defiantly feel like my life willl get way better once I quit the drugs and the Gods I work with will be able to help me progress in my journey towards my goals. Maybe I should just go straight to Lucifer. (Gotta clean before doing that anyways) haha

1 Like

Yes, it’s the combination of partying with alcohol and after that…
And when you drink enough alcohol you get that urge. If you use in the weekend alcohol well…
Chain reaction. Man i never knew chewing tobacco could have those side effects.

He can heal, but he will test if you’re serious. I know from experience. Raphael, Azazel, Marbas are good options too.

2 Likes

Zagan might help with addiction… I used to have a huge major drug addiction before I dived into LHP.

The day I started it, was the day I stopped drugs. I woke up and stopped wanting it completely.

2 Likes

intresting it may help me to over my addiction to opiom for 5 years . thank you

My life went downhill after being given Ritalin for diagnosed ADHD.

I have always dealt with severe fatigue (unsure whether it’s psychosomatic or physical - or both) so when I was prescribed Ritalin and I cleaned EVERY THING with some added motivation to learn what I always wanted to learn but didn’t have the energy… I basically hopped right into snorting them within the first month after someone told me about doing it that way.

I went from being able to stretch it out for 2 weeks to taking it all in 2 or 3 days.

I had a dream last night after doing a ritual with Lucifuge Rofocale that I was trapped in a glass box in a hospital bed where I was being forced to withdraw and recover from my addiction to my medication. This kid came into the room somehow and threw a box of ants all over my body which pissed me off, so I stormed out there and these creepy people I didn’t know were in this room retaliated against this kid by revealing rotting corpses scattered throughout the place, and began doing weird shit with these corpses to freak him out, and I joined in on this.

Still trying to work through the symbolism with that one, but I pretty much feel that Lucifuge Rofocale is going to help me get off my medication, and if anyone tries to sabotage my efforts (Including myself) then there will be “hell to pay”.

I’m going to start fasting, drinking a lot of water, cleansing my chakras, and exercise in the manner that is described here: How to Wield the Bloody Mace (Insights from Aeshma) - #5 by anon40900405

Yesterday I was watching a video of powerful mantras/chants that EA was reciting, and the name “Aesha” popped into my head. I couldn’t find anything, and then later I heard again, but emphasized, “Aesh-MA”, in which case I gasped out loud.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was drawing a sigil into a pile of dirt, and this sigil was supposed to be Azazel’s, but I can’t recall what it looked like.

Before that, I felt that Lucifer came to me.

I have a feeling that Lucifuge Rofocale sent Aeshma (I have read he is Asmodeus but I’m sticking with Aeshma as that is how he introduced himself to me). King Paimon urged me to speak with Lucifer, who pointed me towards Azazel, who I believe pointed me towards Lucifuge Rofocale.

Anyway, blabbering away over here, basically I feel that I have some really powerful demons on my side, and they all want me off my medication and on the treadmill.

Keep us updated on your recovery! I’m right there with you.

3 Likes

Also, I’d like to add that all of this began to occur as I have been practicing Void Meditation, and implementing darkness into my life rather than trying to get away from it. I can’t remember the thread on this forum so I’ll have to find it and link it here, but you basically begin by sitting in a dark room until you aren’t afraid, begin meditating in the dark, then slowly transition to going outside in the dark and becoming one with the void in that way. It is a very good post with a lot of detail, and i’ve begun to prefer sitting in the dark.

I’ll be implementing the darkness into the practice of giving my pain during exercise as an offering to Aeshma while picturing my “ideal self” by going on a strenuous run through my neighborhood when it is dark outside rather than hitting a gym or exercising in the daytime.

Combining these two things should wield some powerful results.

1 Like