Using demons to get ass

Got a sigil???

2 Likes

Thanks! For this post!

1 Like

No, I donā€™t. I usually get into a trance state and chant, ā€œBaruch ata [Insert Spiritā€™s Name Here]ā€. Which is Hebrew for, ā€œBlessed are you, [Insert Spiritā€™s Name Here]ā€. Until the spirit arrives. I havenā€™t used sigils for a very long time.

[Bar-oo-ch (the ch needs to come from your throat like Achmed) aw-taw far-zoof]

7 Likes

Naisu congrats gurl :wink:

1 Like

So basically, that spell is drawing a sigil, and jacking off all over it whilst thinking about a girl you like?

Iā€™m not intending to be facetious, but itā€™s hard to know how to do these things, especially if a demo video would have to be on some niche video website. What does ā€œopening a sigilā€ actually mean?

Here you may find help regarding to sigil opening. You may always use search function for more information about anything that you have no idea. :wink:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=sigil%20opening

I once evoked ladilok and asked her to develope in me an aura of sexual magnetism and i holded the sigil with me in my wallet for over 3-4 months then a lot of girls started to look at me with an i want you to fuck me face or if i see a girl i like and i look at her a lot of times she will get flushed and when i approach them i have a really good interaction and sometimes they are pretty intense lol. the caviar in this is that it only creates opportunities for me i gotta approach and start the interaction for something to happen

3 Likes

Man, fuck lust (love) magic.

1 Like

Iā€™ve asked a few demons for help gettin me dat fine booty. Saw a guy i liked and i decided Iā€™ll try to fuck him. But first, i have to get in the friend zone.

2 Likes

Any updates? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha love the way you say it hahaha! :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, thanks! Itā€™s slow, but steady. Everything is in place, i just need to make the appropriate actions

1 Like

Ooh tell me in discord

1 Like

Oh i will keep you updatedā€¦ Actually, i have told you lol

1 Like

Anyone else tryin to get assss

1 Like

I never needed a god to ā€œget assā€. I had rather enough men to pick from.

Well a demons aura is just a large and dense amount of a certain type of energy. LoA: evoking you would just increase your own aura to be more like the demonsā€¦hence the reasons you want to be on good terms.

So just work on your aura? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get ass and tits.

1 Like

Old post revived :zombie:ā€ā™‚ļø but since thereā€™s some things that are relevant still, Iā€™ll take a stab at it.

SITRI - he will help you with seduction of others for sex. He also can be summoned to enhance your own ā€œsex appealā€. He also works very fast if he agrees to help you. But remember, he is not going to give you a long term relationship. Itā€™s a fling. Some observations from my personal work with him:

1. Donā€™t be surprised if he appears not as the Goetia describes him but rather as a stereotypical goblin. It may be just my own structuring and magical imagination or he thought I would appreciate the goblin-like appearance. Never appeared to me in any other form.
  2. His voice, to me, sounded like a gravelly snake-like tenor pitched voice.
  3. Heā€™s touchy-feelly. Donā€™t be surprised at his petting of you. He seems like a ā€œfamiliarā€ type of spirit.
  4. Heterosexual cis-gendered males - if you donā€™t feel comfortable with homoeroticism from a masculine spirit, Sitri might not be the one to call on. Sitri will absolutely send you orgasmic waves of pleasure surging through your ā€œjunkā€ (including anal and prostate stimulation). If anal play isnā€™t your thing, that might be another reason not to go with him.
  5. He has a real creepy-pervy energy. This isnā€™t to be disrespectful to Sitri but thereā€™s a real licentious feel about his presence (which shouldnā€™t be shocking).
  6. If youā€™ve never called on him but have a relationship with Lilith, you can summon her to bring you Sitri. That is if youā€™re having trouble contacting him or donā€™t want to accidentally get an imposter or wondering incubus called into your ritual space. It is believed by some that Sitri is under Lilithā€™s authority and therefore the logic is that if she calls him, he will come. The first time I evoked him I also had Lilith be present and he had no problems with her being there and was eager to help. A side note, I had an ā€œidolā€ of Lilith in her Mesopotamian Lillitu, wind-demonness form and so just confirmation that she answers to that deific mask (for anyone interested).
  7. Considering his association with Lilith and how he operates, he really comes off like an Incubus King. I know that ā€œincubusā€ is a title that weā€™ve given certain spirits but since Iā€™ve worked with Lilith and have a so-called succubus of my own, Sitri definitely has a similar feel. Although he is distinctly himself, if that makes sense.
  8. He does have a sense of humor but itā€™s more of a dry humor. Not overboard on the silliness but every once in a while heā€™ll throw a joke at you. Donā€™t be surprised if itā€™s a little offensive.

Well, thatā€™s just my observations and experience with Sitri. He works quick, will increase your sexual prowess, and draw people to you that just want sex for the night

5 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure he gives his understanding of ancient gods versus egregores on the Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence training course. However, his understanding of this has evolved over the years it seems to me. Recently, on the Live chats for Kingdom of Flames and Works of Darkness he clarifies his position on whether the spirits he discovered in the KoF era are egregores or not. If Iā€™m not mistaken, he believes theyā€™re just ancient spirits that havenā€™t been recorded in history before (but not to say that they only existed after being recorded). E.A. even addresses the possibility of creating egregores by accident. To that heā€™s clear that if they were created it wasnā€™t by any procedure he did. He continues on to say that he thinks theyā€™re actually sentient entities.

1 Like