Using demon tarot cards

Has anyone tried using demon tarot cards, like from the Occult Tarot Deck(Travis McHenry), to establish a mental connection with a demon?

2 Likes

You can do that. I haven’t done it but I know the Daemon Tarot (technically an Oracle deck) can be used in this way.

2 Likes

This is the primary reason why I bought the Occult Tarot deck. I have found success with it, and it allowed me to familiarize myself with the 72 + the extra spirits they included in the deck in a more intimate manner. The deck also allows you to ask them to give you a standard tarot reading straight from them. You’ll find some other threads like:

and

where people are documenting their experiences using the deck in their practice (though I’m sure there are more).

You could make your own version of the deck as well!

3 Likes

Yes I use the occult tarot and I have two identical decks. One deck I use for divination and the other is for magick.

I’ve had nothing but excellent experiences working with it

3 Likes

Perfectly valid method. They don’t only contain just the sigils, they include what 72 can do as well & more.

2 Likes

About you’re original question

I frequently make a connection with the spirits by burning a candle and incense before the card that represents the spirit I want to be close with. Like this.

This is an easy way to contact a spirit.

The cards function just like the angel cards that you find in churches do.

3 Likes