Urgent Money

Hi, am actually new to magic but i need help to work with any entity ready to help me get money urgently. Please help me.

1 Like

Mammon and the rune Fehu has worked wonders for me

3 Likes

Bune is the usual Goetia goto entity.

Just leaving this here…

If you’re in a hurry Bune is fast but also St Expidite has had positive reports on here.

3 Likes

I have read a lot about Mammon. Please guide me work with Him.

1 Like

Personally I don’t follow any guide. Before I started gambling online I did an ouija board and he came through without me calling out for him. I just asked for a spirit who can help me with money. I asked what he wanted in return and he said my thirst for money. I played later that day and I had completely forgotten my conversation with him. At some point I started chanting a self made chant in his honour and I went from 10 euros to 300€. The only downside is that he doesn’t want me to talk about him to people who don’t practice. That happened in 2020. Ever since I got some great wins like for instance today I didn’t have any money to buy food. I got a 10€ bonus and i turned it into 70. The nickname I use on the website I play is Mammona and the name of the YouTube channel that I post videos from my blackjack session is called Mona as an honour to him. I also use Fehu from time to time to summon specific side bets when I bet more money on them. This way have been working for me 90% of the time and I call it Personal magic since I don’t follow any rituals written by others. Also Fehu works best when you use the word “need” instead of want and you have to feel sure about yourself when you use him

3 Likes

I’m so glad you post this because I was just looking for something like it and didn’t want to make a new thread. Thank you!

2 Likes

@IamLude Please do not post your personal email address to the public forum.

And please properly introduce yourself as is required.

3 Likes

There are many versions of runes out there, for you, how was the exact design of Fehu? can you show a pic? I wish to try your method.

2 Likes

This is the version of Fehu I used. I hope it will bring you great results. Dont forget to use the word “need” instead of “want”

2 Likes

It’s not a demon or a angel but if speed is what your looking for and results now you might try St. Expedite. Lotta working class people utilize him alot since he can help you out in a jiffy.

1 Like

Will do! thank you. I can also write to you if something happens $$ my way after that.

1 Like

That would be most kind if you would share the ritual procedure and detail. if you prefer we can MSG private.

1 Like

Ι didnt do any ritual. When I gamble I chant Mammon’s enn and I also use Fehu

2 Likes

You can post here or make another post and tag me so more people will know about Mammon and Fehu :slight_smile:

2 Likes