Urgent help! [with update]

I have school competition( in languages) tomorrow, what demon is the best one to help me get first place or at least to get enough marks to pass? (of course im going to study and prepare, but i want to be 100% sure that i will pass)

Forneus may offer a great help.

4 Likes

If you search on “exam help” there’s a few ideas knocked around before.

This was a good one: Vapula comes up front and center a lot for this kind of thing.

3 Likes

Definitely will! Thank you. But I was also wondering, what do you think about duke Dantalion and king Paimon? Are they able to help too?

1 Like

Not too many reports of him being used for this, no, but if you try him let us know how it goes! :smiley:

Depends if you’re trying to persuade a really tough marker. But Paimon is probably good for that too.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much haha, I checked what you sent but the problem is that theres nothing for me to “learn” or study :sweat_smile: Its not like exam, it’s competition, theres not much to learn about, the problem is that questions are tricky and made the way that will make you choose the wrong answer hahah, thats the problem…that was the reason why I wasnt sure who to call, because if I was studying for something then I would def call upon those demons, but since I have nothing to study I dont know which demon to use haha, because as I said this more like “realising the right possible answer” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds kind of subjective in terms of which judges who got the best answer, then.

In this case your influencers like Paimon and Dantalion are probably good bets.

3 Likes

While replying I had also ideas about Agares and Ronobe.

1 Like

Forneus in my homelands he is known as the speaker of foreign tongue. so he might help.

1 Like

or use google translate it’s how i passed spanish.

1 Like

Well about the competition I asked about, well I did what I said (asked 3 demons for help plus did rite for intelligence) and it was even active after that, BUT still nothing good happened, I ended up on the 10th place and most likely (100%) did not pass to the next level :sweat_smile: Idk what I did wrong I am even a bit shocked bc when I was writing test it didn’t seem that off but idk haha

My guess is you likely waited too long. You petitioned the spirits the night before the competition when you probably should have done so several days earlier to allow their influence to have a greater effect.

A similar thing happened to me when I was facing eviction and petitioned Belial to bind the landlord. It didn’t work and I got evicted. When I asked Belial why it failed, he told me I had left it too late, the decision had already been made so there was little he could do.

2 Likes

Yess I definitely agree! I should have done it before and let the magic work