Urgent advice for exorcism [remote]

One of my long distance cousin sister got possessed my something powerful ghost or entity even few gurus try to exorcist it but they couldn’t do it and the only thing I received that she( the ghost or entity ) is keep saying that he will take my sister with him and finish her. Because I can’t go their is there any way i can help her and I don’t wanna be that spirit’s enemy as well and one thing I got to know the spirit knows everything before we do anything. Even though my family saying i couldn’t do anything i mean they are thinking I’m just playing around saying that I can help but I truly want to please help and sorry for my bad english I hope you’ll understand the situation

We can make suggestions, what have you tried so far?

Have you seen the Parasites tutorials, have you found the parasite in the astral and attacked it yet?
This is my way:Forum Tutorials: Parasite Collection - #18 by Mulberry
Raziel anti-harassment : Forum Tutorials: Parasite Collection - #5 by Mulberry
Link to a discussion of ideas for embedded attachments: Forum Tutorials: Parasite Collection - #9 by Mulberry

First of all, these thongs ONLY lie. It is not capable of this unless it manipulates the humans around her to harm her. It lies about wh and what it is, what it can do and what it wants. There’s no point talking to it.

So it’s VERY important you stay calm and collected, and do not go into fear or give it more credit than it deserves. If it was any good, it wouldn’t need a human to experience reality.

I have 2 main major remedies that have worked for me.

bug a bag of white sage. I mean a wholesales’ bag worth. like 454 grams. multiple if desired. its cheap where I am. 7 usd. make a slight cut on the plastic bag the white sage is in. keep it with you, dont burn it.

my second suggestion is search 12hour exorcist approved chants on youtube. it works