Update on the workplace curse

As you know, previously we have had:
A gun threat, two screaming bipolar women, and a fist fight over a chair. Now this happened:
One person I don’t like got fired, the other got wrote, refused to take blame, left frustrated and crying, probably won’t be seen again, didn’t show up today. Two idiots down. Three more to go.

23 Likes

Nice, may I asked what you used? I am having a problem at work also and need to get rid of a few people.

3 Likes

Three down, two more. One just got yelled at a few hours after i quickly placed an individual curse on him while taking out trash. I don’t have too much against him so as long as it stings a bit idc. He was talking way too much (in a sense where he needed to shut his mouth) and he did not say a word tonight.

4 Likes

I’ll link you some other posts and whatnot.

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra it’s one of my culprits lol

5 Likes

Same @Globalitz! I need this curse too…

1 Like

Ok,thank you

i know how you feel lol

@Aiden_Crow … I know how you feel. The reason I’m not working. My last food job involving people … I had to fight the urge to grab him by the hair on his head and stab him in the neck with micro tongs. Plastic ones at that. Some people just don’t know when to cut the shit.

3 Likes

Might as well link me in too while I am in a mood to curse the douchebags making my life ugh!

2 Likes

Link me up too. I have some coworkers I could rid my life of .

Good work. Bad work colleagues make work stressful. I am always amazed at how these curses manifest.

1 Like

Could you link me when/if you have time

A sigil of Andras taped under a desk works well, my old company is in shambles and hanging by a thread.

7 Likes

Daaammmnnn…

Well from OI Saturn, Abba Maymun: use the square of Saturn, trace the sigil of the target using the name and cast the curse of illness or death best in a saturday or saturnian hour. You can combine the sigil of the victim with one of the Killer Djinns or demonic Assassins.

For sudden death, Hospital and surgery, accidents, burning to death should be used the square of Mars, Abba Al Ahmar again with the sigil of the target and the curse on a Tuesday or Mars hour.

But by placing this kind of curse there will be an instant energy shift. Ascension can manifest like Clairvoyance or clairaudience. It is high magic.

Iblis Shaithan Gloria
:snake:

7 Likes

Yep, I did that lol.

1 Like

Furthermore:

I sent them through 5 GM’s. I lifted it after awhile but it is fair to say successful.

1 Like

I’ll let you know how everything goes.

So far, I’ve gotten 16 more hours per week, and, I’m being looked at very favorably.

3 Likes

Hail Satan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:snake:

1 Like