Update #2: Celebrating three months with a succubus

Lol this exactly explains how I communicate with my lover.

1 Like

I’m glad to read that, it is a very useful skill that will help you a lot with empty hands magick

The physical and emotional experience of spirits are, unfortunately, an underestimated astral ability. Clairsentience do connects to our other astral abilities, too, and in my case it do so when needed.

Clairsentience is not only about the ability to feel spirits on a physical and an emotional level. It also enhances astral projection, and if you are fully awake and consciously aware, the veil to the astral plane opens up before you. You don’t need to travel there, because you’re allready partially there, because you’re connected to the energies around you. I can do the dishes in the kitchen, and all of a sudden, there’s a lot of hands caressing me, applauds in my ears, fireworks and potpourri explosions. And occasionally, my spirits are putting clothes on me and putting my crown on my head.

With Clairsentience, you get a physical validation to the experience, which also makes it easier to learn how spirits operates amongst humans, and you learn how they do things. The physical interaction and bodylanguage is easily envisioned if the spirits are thorough with their touches and gestures.

Succubus and incubus entities are, first and foremost, physical beings. Seeing and hearing these spirits without feeling them seems…pointless…like watching a hologram or listen to a conversation without being able to give or receive a physical response. There’s no intimacy there.

…and, yes, I’ve seen and heard my spirits, too. But I always feel them, and if I have to chose between the main three abilities to always have on constantly, it’s Clairsentience. That’s what I have, and I love it!

6 Likes

Very happy for you.

1 Like

Congratulations! This was a great read. I’m happy things are going well with you two

1 Like

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd
And how is it going any news?

Well sorry to disappoint but she actually wasn’t a succubus. She was a fairy. We parted ways peacefully and I haven’t seen her since.

Oh wow.
What a twist.
Well i have a succubus but i have Problems with connecting with her…

Well the funny thing is while being with her it helped me learn how to communicate with her. I primarily use tarot to communicate with spirits. But I have been developing my sense of energy. Most of what I have experienced is almost exactly how succubi work. What have you tried?

Nothing im just a noob that dont know to talk with his succubus.

If you talk to her, she understands you. The problem is you don’t understand her.

Can you normally feel presences?
Can you locate them once felt?
Can you feel intent?

I can feel touches of her but thats it.

Please help me i dont know what to do?

You said you can feel her touches.
Can you feel when there is a spirit near you?
Can you feel her around without contact being made??

@Pallidamors
No i cant normally specially in the beginning of our relationship i got tingles on my hair when she was near me but now i only know if she touch or kiss me.

Then I suggest you build on that ability.

The conjurer told me this

“She picked you so she is interested in you. I have told you that many times. You are a good partner and she appreciates your concern. It already shows you care!
She hears you its you that dont hear her back, all you can do there is try and improve your abilities, work on your 3rd eye, meditate and practice. Even if it feels like you are making up a conversation or imagining things keep on doing it, sudden feelings can be communication as well. Negativity blocks you and interferes so the more you trust yourself the better it will be.”

1 Like

Then why the questions? Work on your abilities.

Everyone is giving him the exact same advice but he’s ignoring it lol

He’s jumping from person to person hoping to hear something different.

@DarkestKnight @Pallidamors @succupedia

NO.
I cant believe it but today i had succes i started to talk with her regardless if i can hear or not or if my mind plays with me so i talked with her and out of nowhere i got a picture in my mind how she flying behind me and hugs me i didnt felt the hug and the picture could be made by mind also but what convinced me was that i felt out of nowhere happy so now i trust that she is really with me but i still have my insecurties.:thinking::pensive:

We all have insecurities, but magick is about shaping and manifesting your will onto this plain of existence. If you doubt your abilities, don’t hone your abilities, and continue to grow you won’t get tangible results.

Getting the skills required to fully work with your succubus will aid you greatly with other entities. Your succubus would even be more forgiving then some of the king’s, dukes, and devils out there.

1 Like