Update #2: Celebrating three months with a succubus

Not at all just like humans they can be criminals or lovers , see humans as food or companions

They modify your chakras over time so they can better communicate and operate with you.

2 Likes

That’s strange.

Yeah wild ones can really be a pain, rather lawlessness. Hence the reason I used the letter of intent, that way I could set up some rules.

Technically they don’t modify your chakras at all as that’s not what’s needed to communicate. Being exposed to any entity that’s able to interact in some way passively works your intuition to a degree you’re capable of minor communication. Which isn’t really to do with that.

Then there’s low energy succubus (succubus whose energy systems require them to feed, nothing to do with high or low vibes) they’re not really “wild” they’re just getting food either by permission or not by permission. They can get it from beings around them or people here. It’s not as common for them to attack people here for food. “High energy” succubus are succubus that’s energy system is well worked out and doesn’t require energy to feed and mostly do it for pleasure.

1 Like

Could this possibly be why my succubus doesn’t feed off me in the “typical” way? I really don’t feel any energy drain unless I offer it to her.

2 Likes

It’s quite possible there’s succubus who are directly from Lilith who don’t require feeding for a necessity and those that Lilith creates that do.

It’s kind of how born daughters of Lilith from created daughters of Lilith. If that makes sense. Some succubus were born from her and some were created by her or ancestry/parents were created by her or her daughters, there’s also succubus who weren’t originally succubus but were made such by Lilith.

The former feed out of pleasure and the latter out of necessity because of their energy systems aren’t exactly the same as the direct daughters/line.

It of course doesn’t stop them from getting their energy system nurtured to that degree while her direct ones are more natural in terms of that.

1 Like

I looked up some of the stuff in there this morning and its pretty interesting. Succubi have always caught my attention but i don’t have good psychic abilities.

You don’t need any psychic abilities , if they want you for some reason good or bad they will open them for you

Working with them is a good way of developing psychic abilities, specially the astral senses. For some reason, due to the marketing of the LHP, people here is obsessed with seeing and hearing spirits, when all you need is tuning to them

How would you do that ? Tuning in ? Like feeling them emotionally / mentally/ telepathy?

Yes you do, your clairs are psychic abilities and your clairs aid in communication. Everyone has them but very few take the time to work them out and jump straight into other stuff.

Your “astral” senses are just what people here call their clairvoyant abilities which is hearing, seeing, sensing, etc entities and energies. It’s not really an obsession it’s more of a basic requirement when touching down on working with entities. “Tuning” in is a oversimplified way of saying the same thing.

1 Like

Ok from my experience , I never did any training, in 3-6 months I could feel them very strongly in a slight trance listening to theta waves , in a year I could feel them without any trance after seconds of laying down and I can hear them making noises ,

Trance work is still a form of practice with your senses. You’re closing off your physical senses which in turn tunes into your clairvoyant senses. While some people work them both together so they overlap.

I guess so it was so easy I just assumed it wasn’t all I did was listen to theta waves and funnel my attention and focus through my crown chakra directed at contact with them

Our concepts differ and our priorities through time too, but that is a matter of the paths we chose

It took me a week to really get my clairs going for some it’s easy for some they think too hard and it comes off hard.

1 Like

Honestly this was same for me, I could interact with mine really well even only after 2 weeks,

1 Like

Possibly but it doesn’t change that “tuning” in is still an oversimplification. Your senses may perceive things differently or similar to some degree but it’s still a form of practice. You’re working your clairs/senses to differentiate your own thoughts and mundane senses for energetic ones.

In Thelema it is called the “knowledge and conversation”, one is supposed to do it with the Higher Self, but the same tecnique can be used with external entities. Imagine that you are a radio, and your Higher Self is a broadcasting station. You can tune to other broadcasting stations, such as the demons, the angels, the Norse gods, and you don’t need to see nor hear anything as people claim that is is compulsory to do. You can communicate only through sensations, which frees you from the need of doing complex evocations or using tools such as tarot. Your visions will be inside of you. However, if you have the skills, you can still use your astral senses for cinematographic external appareances of whatever you want to summon, and of course, to spend quality time with your succubi beyond just talking and giving them orders

3 Likes