Up Coming Ritual A Warning

Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe everyone has the same potential but to state EA is stronger than everyone here is pretty baseless. That and how will they experience the truth if you’re making it like they’re doing things wrong? I personally am not involved in the ritual but I am an observer, always have been and I’d like to see where it goes if at all.

1 Like

Its not baseless at all. He is the most powerful magician because he is a true god incarnate. E. A. has to downplay himself for you humans. It is honestly quite sickening to me.

He is holding himself back for all the wrong reasons. The Gatekeepers need him, not the other way around. Mr. Kendall too.

They are more powerful then you guys can imagine. They are both true gods in the flesh and you humans treat them like trash. They deserve temples and have humans at their feet. The world would be a much, much better place for it.

1 Like

what do you mean E.A had gun of his head ?

does dragons use guns ?

He is holding himself back for all the wrong reasons. The Gatekeepers need him, not the other way around. Mr. Kendall too.

Yes whole organization is false, but i know him in spirit and he will focus differently after this “project”

or atleast we offer him to

1 Like

Ok.

9 Likes

You’re making more assumptions on everyone, it might be why it’s not taken as serious as you’d like it to be. I know what you claim to be just as many others. You do no one a favor by riding someone else’s achievements as if you know what everyone else is capable of. Being an edgy nobody doesn’t do anyone any favors.

1 Like

Why are you so angry at everyone? You say “you humans” with a derogatory edge to it, are you not human?

9 Likes

I have an idea of what I am and what my purpose is. I have also met some really powerful people on other forums as well. I wouldn’t call me a nothing.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone here is a nobody, and everyone here has their potential, some “more” than EA some “less” than EA. EA is following his own path just as everyone else. He has many bootlickers who are “under” him because they choose to be under him. That’s all that is.

5 Likes

Fuck it. Just fuck it all. E.A. or Mr. Kendall should had put their own dick and balls on the line to bring forth the 9 themselves into the earth plane by fathering them.

Am I the only fucking person to get this? Fuck this stupid ritual in the ass. Mr. Kendall is riding everyone else’s shit.

“Oh I can do all of these stupid fucking rituals but I can’t power up enough to sire one of them into the flesh”. What assholes.

My disappointment is that. This ritual is a joke to me. A sad and pathetic one.

1 Like

First you are coming to warn people then you are insulting them :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

That’s fine. I’m sure the people of this forum can succeed without you. No offense but while I with my own beliefs can see a handful here are capable with their own devices.

1 Like

Koetting is as fallable as any other magician. He is talented and many of us owe him alot for bringing this current to our attention. But he is still just a magician, like all of us. The idea of bowing to him rather than seeing him as a respected peer is honestly disgusting. Remember, the heirarchy goes “The operator, then everything else”, to use his own words.

15 Likes

This thread reminds me of those other threads where someone says there’s something ominous on the way and it riles everyone up, regardless if it’s actually happening.

I personally don’t think the ritual is going to work anyway (and thus am not participating), but really? Resorting to scare tactics isn’t going to make things better.

It’s like that one saying: you can bring a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. If it’s going to fail, then let it fail.

I’m just kind of confused why you are so against this ritual when it is Mr. Kendall’s idea and E.A. is going to join it and they want more people to participate.

1 Like

“You really going to call upon the 9, and NOT call on their Mother Tiamat? Really? There are actually 12 Gatekeepers. You know like a clock?”

Bravo! Well stated, I was wondering when someone would figure that out.

Its a fucking joke. Mr. Kendall downloaded a ritual meant for only for Lucifer’s true daughters to use to sire one of the 9 into the Earth plane. What’s the fucking point if isn’t meant for that? Its going to fuck shit up.

But what the fuck do I know, right?

1 Like

Right. It’s the literal antithesis of what the lhp is supposed to be. I could go to a gym and find someone stronger than me. Should I then deify them on that basis and bend the knee? This is no different.

10 Likes

It’s because you keep only showing up to treat others as if you know better than them with very little base as to why and what. Then you come to flex that you think EA is the strongest, which is fine if you believe he’s stronger than you because you only know yourself. But it doesn’t help anyone.

2 Likes

You are contradicting yourself all over the place, I thought C Kendall too was a god that we should worship, its his decision to do this in the first place, hes leading it, so what the…what??

2 Likes

In the end, the point of contention is that they aren’t doing things your way. They aren’t doing things my way either for that matter. Why should anyone subjugate their own gnosis and experience to yours or mine or anyone else’s? Second hand gnosis is a dangerous thing.

4 Likes