Up Coming Ritual A Warning

So far u still have been unclear on what will actually happen

1 Like

I think it actually has to happen for anyone to give an accurate idea of it outside of random speculation.

2 Likes

Good point.

I think all you people should seek advice from your spiritual sources on this matter. Pull some tarot cards if need be.

If you can look into the other timelines about Balg and see what the end result is.

E.A. is clear warning on this.

Donā€™t take my word on it. Ask questions. Seek answers before doing this shit rituals.

Trying to Awakened things that rather be left the fuck alone.

There is much of behind the scenes shit you humans donā€™t even are aware of.

Let them sleep. Let the dead rest in peace.

2 Likes

Done and done already :+1:t2:

4 Likes

But what exactly makes you think we donā€™t do that?

Also, Iā€™m really trying to understand your intent here. Please help me a bit.

Should we call 12? Or should we let them sleep? Maybe Iā€™m missing the point, but the first message sounds to me that you want to give us advice on how to do the ritual properly, cause thereā€™s something missing. And the last message sounds like we shouldnā€™t do the ritual at all.

1 Like

Its actually both.

You think this about the 9? Its not. Its about the 7 headed beast.

48e3b6e39177aa98eb85a1c9aafd3331

Let her rest in death.

1 Like

Ive consulted the prevailing entities of the paradigm I am working now. I pull cards before all major workings. And all signs are pointing to conducting this ritual as it is written. It looks like you are letting your personal paradigm color your perception of others reality, which could be very different to your own experiences of reality. Not trying to be rude, but our personal cosmology will always shape what we see and how we interact with spiritual forces, or even if they interact with us.

6 Likes

Iā€™d really be interested in a more detailed explanation. I understand if you canā€™t share more, but then you shouldnā€™t be surprised that not many people will take your warning into account.

1 Like

Why are you even wanting to do this for? Whatā€™s in it for you?

If this was such a great thing to do, then did it is main character like E.A. was so close to committing suicide for? Probably more then once.

Watch his videos see the toll its taking on him.

Believe your own eyes.

No one on this forum is any stronger then him. Its something to think about it. He is the closest one to the Fire. Look at the result.

1 Like

Maybe this is considered blasphemy, but you can never know that.

Since youā€™re not willing to share more information, I donā€™t want to dig deeper. Itā€™s not a personal thing, I just wanted to understand your point of view.
Maybe we can simply agree to disagree.

2 Likes

You seem To Focus on Koetting A lot and a lot of his works too,if people like it then they like it if they dont thats ok,we all give freedom here.

3 Likes

I am sure that there is one of the most beautiful things to bring sancta Mater Tiamat back to us. Nevertheless the ritual has other goal. Of course as @UnseelieDiabolus allready say it this Ritual is in the agenda. Was written to happen.

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t have the inclination to put anymore info out there. You can look up my other threads about me and see for yourself.

All I am saying is keep your eyes open. Just trying to highlight a few key points.

1 Like

lol thatā€™s a bold baseless statement. Strength comes in many forms. Heā€™s ā€œstrongā€ in his knowledge of his own path. This isnā€™t DC universe or Marvel Universe strength isnā€™t based on such a fantasy ideology. Most here are ā€œstrongā€ in their path itā€™s not a competition to be strung up on someone elseā€™s achievements.

7 Likes

Marvel lore is pretty on point in a lot of ways. A lot so called fictional works hold much truth in them.

Anyways, E.A. is a fucking high ranking god incarnate in human flesh. Who the fuck are the rest of you anyways? If someone of his calibre is being currently being eaten up by this working. Taking a few moments to ponder on it would be wise.

Give him his do respects too. If not for him this website wouldnā€™t even be here. You people have no clue whom Archaelous is.

This up coming ritual should had always been about him. Not the fucking 9.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine and dandy in your mind sure, but flexing someone elseā€™s achievements while acting like you know what everyone here is doing in their own and trying to gauge everyone by some fantasy mmorpg leveling system is usually a newbie like standpoint. No one cares about someoneā€™s random idea of whose powerful over another reality doesnā€™t adhere to such silly notions.

You have no idea who many of us are either. This isnā€™t a dick measuring contest this is everyone who is involved in the ritual trying to work together regardless of you always coming in trying to tell them they arenā€™t doing things right because you think youā€™re the defining factor in what they should do. Donā€™t get me wrong I am meaning no offense but let them experience without you trying to lord over them from a stance of assumptions.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not on the gatekeeper bandwagon so this ritual is irrelevant to me. EA may be his own god, but he is not my god. Youā€™ve chosen to put him in your own pantheon. Thatā€™s fine. To each his own. I wouldnā€™t expect everyone else to follow suit.

As to the number of gatekeepers, its relevant what ā€œgatesā€ are being discussed. I could argue that there are only four or 360.

10 Likes

I was only trying to put out a warning is all. People have to discover the truth for themselves.

Side note. There are spirits that are ranked and are extremely more powerful then others.

If you think the opposite. Thatā€™s weird to me. Nature always favor the strong.

1 Like