Unwanted spirits lingering around home

Good day all;

So I would like to hear some suggestions about clearing negative energies, or spirits from your home. I have a curious circumstance, which is really starting to annoy me.

2 weeks back my spouse and I performed a spell on our friend for her to be attracted to her husband again as a healing ritual. We did the normal ritual preparations (cast a circle, invoke the quarters, blah, blah blah), and for deities I evoked Eros, Aphrodite, and Venus. I had her write 2 letters, one of all her marriage problems, which we burnt up during the ritual, and a 2nd, of how she wanted her marriage to be. We blessed this one, and requested the deities to intercede. We offered wine, and asked for magickal sexual power, prosperity and good health for her. finished the ritual the proper ways (again blah blah blah) Overall, not baneful ritual or dark ritual in any way.

She left and my spouse and I had a nice evening drinking until about 4 am. The next day I was exhausted, but chalked this up to both drinking and staying up and doing a ritual which always drains me. That night my daughter complained about aliens trying to drag her out of the house, my spouse had nightmares along the same lines, and I had some run-ins with a couple spirits whose backstory I understood, they were there because of a curse which was put on this woman who we did the ritual for. One of the curses was put on by a legit Brazilian sorcerer who was paid to break up this woman`s marriage by an admirer of hers, when she lived in Brazil for 6 months.

Ok, whatever, I did banishing and cleansing, but all it did was rile them up. So I figured, ok, theyre trapped in my house off of her, because I have some real intense protections and barriers up, and they cant get out, so I did another ritual, drawing them into a magickal container, and took it out to the forest and released them. This got rid of a lot of them. This week, though, there are 1 or two still lingering, causing emotional problems for my spouse, she is tired, having negative thoughts. Ive done several cleansings, Ive sent my familiars after them to vamp them, and cast them out. I`ve as recently as last night bound at least 1, preventing it from interfering with my family.

This is actually really perplexing and annoying to me. My spouse and I have done some really intense black magick baneful shit, and not had this kind of annoyance I`ve spiritual lingerers before, and have never had trouble getting rid of them.

I welcome your thoughts on this. It`s all very curious to me.
thanks.

3 Likes

Do a divination ritual to find out what spirits are being employed for the attacks .

Once you do call those spirits and ask them to reverse it course and it’ll tell you what you need to do in order to have your way.

This usually involves an offering and also specific directions as to what that person needs to do.

Note: don’t try to bribe them, ask how you can lift the curse and they’ll tell you how if they choose to help you.

That’s the way a lot of curses are resolved regarding spirits in most Afro Caribbean religions . It’s the traditional way of doing things and it’s the most effective way to avoid further confusion and pain in the long run.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. I just find it odd though that they would continue to linger around my place, since the curse wasn`t put on me or my family. I apparently need to look into this a bit more though.

Cheers

3 Likes

Try some of the methods detailed below, you may be picking up residuals of the same thing that affected a few people on the forum:

5 Likes

Thank you for the link Lady Eva.

Cheers

2 Likes

Just a few thoughts.

Are you fumigating the area with sage, incense, et al? If so, are you keeping windows open as you do so to let them out?

For psychic-type energies/presences you may wish to try resins of dragon’s blood and sweet myrrh (opopanax). Those work best for that type, IME. I can’t burn sweet myrrh in my house without making my mate sick (she is a woefully undisciplined energy vamp of sorts).

I had a lingering asshole in my bathroom not too long ago, and a member here suggested wiping everything down with an ammonia solution. The effect was instantaneous, so I would give that a whirl.

Keep in mind that you did manage to get it riled up, so that means whatever you did, it did not like it. Unless attacked in some nasty way I would keep doing whatever pissed it off, and perhaps it will go away on it’s own. Sometimes that works, too.

I realize this may sound obvious, but did you try simply explaining to it that the job it was employed for is over and that it is time to go back to it’s own affairs, or better yet back to the lusty prick who latched it on to your friend?

3 Likes

That sucks. I love the fragrance of myrrh!

3 Likes

I think it’s because you directly tried to interfere.

I use this banishing ritual to cleanse a lot of negative energy and entities around my home

Protection Spell: for the home

You’ll need:

Salt

Charcoal

A drop of your blood here would be ideal but not at all necessary

And some herbs: pick and choose from this list but have at least 3, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Clove, Cumin.

Mix these ingredients together and keep adding more charcoal till your get your mixture as close to the color black as possible.

Now this is already in itself black salt which can be used for protection by sprinkling in corners which you feel negative energy but you can take this a step further.

Cleanse your house prior to this however way you best can, salt and water, saging it, it only needs to be simple. The aim of this is trying to get whatever negative energy that’s already in to go out.
The aim of this spell as a whole is to make sure the negative energy stays out and whatever remains is absorbed and nullified by your black salt.
Now salt traps negative energy and black as a color absorbs light, it absorbs energy into it. The color enhances the efficacy of the salt.

Once you’ve made and ground the mix the best way you can. Consecrate this to a spirit of your choice who deals with protection: could be angel Michael, could be Hestia goddess of the home, could be Isis, it could even be to your own godself if you’re well familiar with it.

Hold your hand over the salt and feel the energy of your mix, see and visualize energy stream from your outstretched palm into it and will this energy to activate the protective properties of all the ingredients in your mix.

Here you can add a verbal charge to the herb ( by all means tweak or this chant however you wish ):
“Salt cleanse and render anew
Black absorb the malice and hate
Let this House be cleansed by sage
Rosemary chase evil at all corners
By thyme, cumin and clove
Let this negative energy be gone from my home
In nomine sanguinis ( if you added blood this basically calls upon the power of your blood )

Take this mix and go around your property three times sprinkling this around the corners of your home especially where you feel the negative energy is gathered.
As you do visualize and push energy into placing wards that are fortified by your mixture which adds energy and power to your visualizations and acts as a physical marking for your wards so you remember where you placed them when you feel like renewing them.

7 Likes

You can make that as elaborate or simplified as you want but it’s worked for me and a lot of other people I’ve recommended it for

2 Likes

Me as well, especially the opopanax, but through trial and error I found that things of a psychic nature just downright do not like it.

Its funny, too, because she volunteered for an experiment after the fact. Opopanax is an old school African remedy for psychic attacks, but I figured it may have just been that one type of smoke making her sick, so I anointed her on the forehead with an oil I made from the opopanax and sweet almond oil (maceration). She had a migraine within minutes and it lasted for an hour, even after we washed it off of her. Then she slept like a log.

So, while not cool for her physically, we both found it cool as a result magickally.

4 Likes

My spouse has a myrrh in essential oil for a diffuser, (Trying to remember if she used this initially when this shit all started). Anyway, I will give it another whirl.

cheers

1 Like

A good ritual to try. Thank you for the step-by-step.

2 Likes

This is one modified and geared towards the self. You can cast this over your spouse yourself and your daughter after the house cleansing.

Bear in mind I wrote this ritual for a Nordic friend who was ubeder heavy astral attack and actually a few times of doing this for three consecutive nights it stopped.

So feel free to modify/ change whatever energies to suit your tastes.

Protection Spell: For the self

You’ll need:

Salt

Charcoal

A drop of your blood here would be ideal but not at all necessary

And some herbs: pick and choose from this list but have at least 3, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Clove, Cumin.

Mix these ingredients together and keep adding more charcoal till your get your mixture as close to the color black as possible.

Now this is already in itself black salt which can be used for protection by sprinkling in corners which you feel negative energy but you can take this a step further.

Cleanse yourself spiritually prior to this however way you best can: sprinkle salt and water over your self, saging yourself all around, that is burn the herb sage and pass the smoke all around yourself, take a spiritual path, it only needs to be simple. The aim of this is trying to get whatever negative energy that’s already in to go out of you.

The aim of this spell as a whole is to make sure the negative energy stays out and whatever remains is absorbed and nullified by your black salt.
Now salt traps negative energy and black as a color absorbs light, it absorbs energy into it. The color enhances the efficacy of the salt.

Once you’ve made and ground the mix the best way you can. Consecrate this to a spirit of your choice who deals with protection: could be angel Michael, could be Sekhmet, could be Isis, it could even be to your own godself if you’re well familiar with it.

Hold your hand over the salt and feel the energy of your mix, see and visualize energy stream from your outstretched palm into it and will this energy to activate the protective properties of all the ingredients in your mix.

Take your hand away and visualize the hammer of Thor over the mixture, see the night god himself wield that power and command lightning from the heaven to strike your mix. Hear the crackling of the thunder sizzle in the air and feel the energy of protection in that mixture.

Here you can add a verbal charge to the herb ( by all means tweak or this chant however you wish ):

“Salt cleanse and render anew
Black absorb the malice and hate
Let my body be cleansed by sage
Rosemary chase evil at all corners
By thyme, cumin and clove
Let this negative energy be gone from me
From this cursed spell I am now set free
In nomine sanguinis ( if you added blood this basically calls upon the power of your blood )

Take this mix and rub a small quantity on your forehead, on top of your head, at the base of your neck near your collar bones, on your stomach directly above your navel and the base of your feet.

Do this every night and each time once you’re done applying this to your body. Stand and visualize divine light surround your body from head to toe, very bright white light that repels and blinds whoever tried to see through it.

At this point you can ask for protection from a god or goddess of your choice.
In your case i’m suggesting Thor as I can see his influence around you.

Visualize the light protect you, acting as a living shield at all times.

Say:
“By Thor
My body, mind and soul are set free
The eyes of evil shall not see me
Their cursed words and wicked deeds shall be reflected away from me
I am protected all around
By blood and ash and thunder
By the mighty power of Thor
I render those witches weak
Their evil shall have no hold on me”

(Visualize Thor’s hammer over your head)

3 Likes

Residuals?? Am I in any danger here?! PM me pls asap. thanks.

1 Like

I doubt it, but the banishing method that has been used successfully by people who had a problem is linked above. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I won’t worry about it I’m usually aware when something is amiss in my home or person, nothing so far but I’ll keep my antenna up! :smile:

2 Likes