Unwanted images in visualization

In many years I have trouble with visualizations. Always when I vizualize a picture something unwanted comes in. For instance I visualize a man standing up normal but the right bone are lifted up. If I imagine a person they always have an erected penis (like the picture of Foras in Goetia the lesser key of solomon). If I try to remove that bone or place it on the normal side or try to remove the penis it press more in pineal that I end up getting headache. I have tried to work with the lower chakras. I have also tried to work with penial chakra. Nothing works. Is it in the mental body there is something wrong? I’m cursed? Things from past life?

2 Likes

Just your mind being normal probably. You know we daydream all our lives. Mostly if not every time, they are ongoing scenarios, so holding a stable image is incedibly hard because of that.

It doesn’t work well when the conscious mind judges and tried to control a trance state. It’s what it’s supposed to do, but it’s getting in the way. Just acknowledge the images and move on, focus on other things, the more you try to change it and focus on it the more solid you make it.

2 Likes

I have OCD related intrusive thoughts. I haven’t been able to get rid of them entirely, but I asked Lucifer for help and they really subsided. I think I went a whole year without a single one.

Maybe they are just intrusive thoughts. I would research them and see if that is what you are experiencing.

Intrusive thoughts often involve unwelcome sexual, violent, or generally taboo imagery. They are disturbing and upsetting to the person experiencing them. They often loop as well.

3 Likes

Because Lucifer is the lord of air and air is associated with the mind?

Because he was the first entity to approach me, back when I still believed spirits were just symbolic. He got me started on my current path and was the first entity I began working with.