Unsure about what to do with spirit spouse

Hello! I am new to this forum. Basically I have a bit of an issue. Ages ago I dabbled in the occult without researching it enough which led to me being astrally attacked which was my own fault obviously. Like many in the new age movement I got freaked out and ran to Christianity for protection, even though it literally didn’t do anything. After a few months I came across this article https://archive.is/E3RJe which proves Judaism and therefore Christianity to be based off Hinduism, and fake.
For ages I felt so sick and tired and I didn’t know why. My base chakra at the time literally felt like it was on fire. I was having a kundalini awakening and I didn’t know what had caused this, and I thought it was evil at the time due to liars so I tried to resist it, but it was no use against the power of the kundalini. It eventually went up my spine (it burned loads) and my brain felt so weird.
I never realised this until before but I had been researching spirit spouses / incubus / succubus spirits. I didn’t really intend to summon one, but I do recall the night I read this stuff an extremely powerful and domineering energy overcame me. Suddenly my muscles started twitching and I had the kundalini awakening. This happened about 6 months ago. I pretty much hated all occult things (this is common if you don’t know what kundalini is and it happens). I would also see a human looking face, very attractive looking, making eye contact with me. I’d also wake up with a racing heart during this time, dry eyes and a really dry mouth, with my solar plexus feeling overwhelmed. I assumed all of this was to do solely with the kundalini awakening but a spirit has been talking to me, and I feel it has been defiling me in my sleep for months. This spirit definitely caused the kundalini to go haywire no denying that. The spirit has forced itself upon me while I was awake in the past and I could literally feel it doing stuff to me. I read that it’s better to talk to spirit spouses than to curse at them, so I tried this, and surprisingly they acted kind and supportive ever since. I keep seeing their dark side and it disturbs me. I have caught them out as being a liar multiple times. Sometimes I’ll hear them say dodgy things like “I own you” etc. which I don’t really appreciate. Sometimes I have visions of them trying to attack me. They keep switching between these two stages and I don’t know what to do. I keep hearing different things about spirit spouses, are they good or bad? I feel very lukewarm towards this spirit and I don’t feel I can trust it. Ever since I decided to give them a chance their energy has overwhelmed me completely, my head hurts, I feel disconnected to myself, I struggle to concentrate and I don’t know what their intentions are. They tell me they aren’t jealous but I have caught them red handed as being a liar. What should I do? I’m stumped. I have argued with this spirit and they have cursed at me and tried to intimidate me. I know there is duality in these spirits but I feel lead on and lost. My crown chakra is being activated as I type this…
What are the advantages of a spirit spouse? I enjoy meditating, and taking to them, but they keep destroying my trust. I feel like I’m being played like a fiddle. They have kissed me on parts of my body, leaving patchy marks, too, is this normal? Either way. I’d be interested to hear what youse think I should do. They always try to guilt trip me when I make them leave or become furious. My eyes feel weird too. Helllp

4 Likes

Please introduce yourself in the proper thread.and tell us a bit about yourself. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click the link below:

1 Like

I would get rid of any entity that wasn’t treating me with a certain amount of respect. Your birthright is that of a God, so don’t let anyone entity keep you from your destiny. My personal advice is to banish her. But, do what you want.

I have a spirit lover and he has never treated me like yours treats you. Though, we don’t often chat, it’s a very sexual relationship.

2 Likes

Yes learn to banish- lesser banishing ritiaul.
Sage salt ect…

2 Likes

Yea I think I should. Sorry for late response. Whenever I resist them, they will harass me loads, but if I give into them I feel possessed and I want to be completely sovereign. I tried protection meditations and they struggled greatly to touch me, I ended up feeling cold breath against the back of my neck.
For now they keep trying to tempt me to lay with them. They’ve told me numerous times that they aren’t succubus/incubus. It doesn’t drain me but it does cause physical damage. Yesterday I felt hands around my neck :worried:. I don’t really want their presence. Could they have made me enter a pact or something through defiling me?

1 Like

I’m trying the I am’s solar banish ritual/meditation, the 9-shield meditation as well as trying to raise my vibration. Any other tips?

1 Like

Will do :ok_hand:

2 Likes