(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Oh thats really pretty. I think that must suit you very well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quick question: can a spirit possess someone for you to have sex with?

4 Likes

It has happened to me a couple times. Idk how or why. I did nothing to warrant it… except be very naughty lol

3 Likes

@Romerosworld They technically can but mine would never do that. We would perceive this as cheating / betrayal.

1 Like

You can also be possessed by a spirit to have sex with another spirit too lol.

2 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith I don’t understand what you mean.

@Lola you become the vessel of a possessing spirit and then another spirit will unite with the spirit possessing you.

2 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith But what’s the point? If it’s 2 spirits looking to unite why do they need a vessel?

1 Like

@Lola Because they can, just like humans can have 3some’s so can spirits lol. I did so while possessed by Lilith and she wanted to introduce Samael. I ain’t going to argue with that lol.

5 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith so it’s only a short term thing?

it can be short term or it can be permanent depending on what the individual chooses.

1 Like

Can this happen against your will?

Not sure there probably is a chance it could happen but for me it was consentual.

2 Likes

Really trying to work out how that dress is constructed…

3 Likes

I have reading BALG since very long now,
and i have found this one

While i was reading, I was drooling like:
"humm, wants so much to have the same"
then thought about Belial
after i had a orgasm, felt so good, not felt like a body, but a energy :laughing:
I have no idea if that was him, or if he have sent someone for me,
it was 5AM.
Maybe I was Belial little b*tch for ten minutes, lmao.
( and I’m not complaining)

8 Likes

I asked for a spirit lover. While running my fingers over the flame, an old friend popped into my mind. 3 days later she called. We’ve been together ever since.

8 Likes

I “rape” my husband in his sleep on a semi regular basis. He is into it. Always happy to wake up getting held down and used. I started doing it at about the same time I started doing sexual vamping stuff so I guess going all succubus-like counts as magickal kink…??? I don’t know but it sure is fun.

17 Likes

I need that dress but not in purple - what would be good on a horsey body? Oh well back to gothy butch black aka the usual…

Why not purple?

1 Like