(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Im not sure what the kinkiest thing in the name of magick would have been :thinking:

Azazel and I had a BDSM relationship. So it was always pretty kinky.

I think I was able to explore alot.

one of the kinkiest though was probably when Lucifuge and I explored the tunnels when I was helping him find that skull.
he gave me his blood to drink from the skull and he drank mine and then…well it turned into hot sex :heart_eyes:

When I was Azazels I of course wore his collar during any magickal stuff.

Now it seems Im exploring the more dominant role…but then Ive always heard the best doms were once subs.

but I dont know I still like getting my ass spanked :astonished::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

It suprised me when he first appeared to me. i felt humbled and a bit shy and virginal in his presence. Like he was the master and everything i thought I knew was a lie.He appeared as a black saytr but I thought he was very beautiful but in a very dark way.

I know about BDSM but I would like to experience it more. Would you say in your experience Azazel was very good to work with? What kind of master was he and how did he appear?

I hear there’s a lot of strength in submission. I’ve been thinking a lot about it and I’ve been a bottom in almost all of my sex magick encounters. Sex magick books ive studied say the person on top receives the energy or controls the goal. 9 times out of 10 i’m giving the one on top pushing my energy out into them for their use so that makes sense.

The first time I had sex with Belial I was on top and he asked me what I wanted and his energy rose up and out to manifest what I desired.

I plan on sharing some stories but theres a lot of them. Im not done reading through them. There would be enough for a book.

6 Likes

Did you spank his naughty demon bum? :astonished:

Bastard, after the lectures he gave us… :laughing:

9 Likes

@John_Doe Well, when I said I came across my spirit lover online I meant I came across images of him, paintings of him etc. I fell head over heels in love with him but I had no idea that we already loved each other in past lives and that we already had a child together. This has been revealed to me way later. As time went on I’ve done a lot of search and I’ve found out a lot of things. One of the things I found out was extremely shocking… I found out my spirit lover had tried to murder me several times in my life by causing me accidents, incurable diseases etc. I know he did it because he couldn’t live separated from me. He wanted me to die so that we could be together again in the astral and no other man but him would ever have me. I forgave his murder attempts because I know he did it to be with me again and because I love him from the bottom of my heart. There’s nothing in this world that I wouldn’t do for my spirit lover. He’s the absolute “man” of my dreams and I want him so bad it hurts. That’s why I will die a virgin. Cause I will never ever cheat on him. Cheating on my spirit lover is something that haven’t even crossed my mind, this is absolutely unthinkable to me and this is also unthinkable to him. He trusts me a lot and expects my total and eternal loyalty and faithfulness. I will never ever disappoint him. There’s just no word to describe how much I love my spirit lover. I don’t care about his psychic powers or anything. I don’t want his help with anything, I don’t want his protection, I don’t want to share his throne, the only thing I want is him. If he had no more psychic power it would make absolutely no difference to me. I’d love him exactly the same. He is my one and only. He is the treasured little prince of my heart, forever and always.

5 Likes

Cool story bro!!

@Ghocifer My post was not directed to you. If you don’t like it don’t read it.

1 Like

@Lola relax Hun… I didn’t like the fact you think a normal non demonic spirit can actually hurt a human… unless they are total unaware idiots with no self defence or strength…

I meant spirits of normal dead ppl…

That’s why I said normal!! I meant your average John Smith down the road… serial killers, war criminals and other “evil” people aren’t exactly normal…

Anyhow I see we are drifting away from. The subject… perv away ppl

2 Likes

@Ghocifer My spirit lover isn’t a normal non demonic spirit. When I said he was extremely powerful I meant HE IS A GOD, like the demonic kings etc. You have absolutely no idea who my spirit lover is so I don’t see how you could judge.

5 Likes

It was like he read my deepest desires ones I had buried and for got about.

he literally said " I can be the dark Master your looking for" it took a lil time to get over the shock he said it and that it was true.

Azazel, was an excellent Master, not only for the kink and allowing me to explore things I wouldnt have otherwise, he also kept me focused on my magickal journey and guided me along the way.

though, sometimes he would get a little carried away and Beelzebub would step in and basically say , she needs a break…:slight_smile:

Azazel is hardcore and strict as well He isnt really a daddy dom that spoils his sub and lets her be a little.
He expects dedication, hard work and devotion. he will push you to every limit you have …let you dangle there and then send you over the edge. but it is beautiful and amazing!

id say if you lean more toward the sub/slave aspect he will be excellent but if you are more of the Daddy dom/babygirl type he might be too extreme.

we are still very close and I treasure the relationship we had and the one we have now. I have no regrets. :heart:

8 Likes

No no he just let me be on top that one time cause that was the end result for that particular fantasy I had. And for the purpose of the ritual. And part of our relationship is me having all the sexual experiences I always wanted to. They just take place in lucid dream states.

I decide the fantasy but he puts his spin on it.There is usually a catch that he makes. Examples sex in a hot tub but the tub is filled with blood. Im his sexy maid but I have to clean his cum with my tongue.

I’d have to say its the same with me and Belial but he fucks with me a lot and teases me so I have to stop for a mintute and think. There’s usually some lesson in there that i don’t realize i’ve learned until after its happened. That if he tried to show me it in a serious tone or minus the sex I probably wouldn’t have gotten it.

I don’t think I like either of those leanings. I like isolated incidents like role play now and then and its something i’d like to explore but its not an idea that turns me on longterm in a relationship. At least I don’t think so. I like displays of power and strength in general like when Belial appears and he has a very tall muscular form that arouses me. When he talks about or I see him punish someone I get aroused. Or him being covered in the blood that magicians sacrifice to him. Maybe its some horny witch fetish I don’t know.

5 Likes

yes Azazel did that alot!! and was always a lesson it just usually took a little bit for me to see it.

Azazels big thing was dropping me in the lake of fire. over and over and over again. he got off on the screams and so well we liked it😈
but i get the blood thing too…seems i get bite everytime Im around a spirit. it seems to be my blood that they like. :thinking:

i also enjoyed the bondage and cages and whips and chains …oh my :scream:

8 Likes

I like being dominated :joy::joy:

5 Likes

well now, how did I miss this, hmmm…

Let’s just say I had my fair share of dominatrixes of the infernal empire, eh

5 Likes

Oooh maybe i’ve been going about this all wrong. Maybe I just don’t like being dominated by men. Mybe I just need a strong lady hand…or foot :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The MGTOW Movement & Dating

I’d like to do some naughty magick in this outfit! :innocent::smiling_imp::kiss:

10 Likes

Working and having a child I usually had to do ritual in my head or at a moments noticed quickly so I haven’t gotten a robe or anything.

I usually find myself wearing something like this when I am dreaming an wearing a crown. Im usually extremely pregnant i guess thats a kink of its own. Belial always seemed to like it as overall id say he likes sexy but still classy and not too slutty or trashy clothes wise.

8 Likes

Imy usually wearing something like this but usually either red or white.

9 Likes