(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Firstly let me say this: this is not bragging. This is all 100% true. My first girlfriend was when I was 29 and I was determined not to hit 30 being a virgin. So anyway we got busy the first night we actually met (we had been talking online). Long story short 90 minutes later we are lying there on her bed in the afterglow and I tell her that was my first time ever. She refused to believe me.
Next girlfriend and the woman I still love had separated from her partner. We took the afternoon off from our classes and made love for the afternoon. After my orgasm she started laughing with a huge smile on her face. I must’ve had a confused look on my face and she said “That was my third when you did, at the same time. I have never been able to cum when I am on my back in 10 years with him”. Which after that she did a lot and at the same time as me a lot.
Third was a woman who just kept shaking her head and saying "how do you do that? I only ever cum once with someone and it’s 2 or 3 times with you"
Although I do need to feel a connection with someone to make that happen. There have been others (the woman who had rolling orgasms for 2 hours and lost count and others) but those are the main ones. I am an only child, no father, and have not had anyone ever tell me anything or give me tips. When I was in my late 20’s before any of this took place, I went through a period where I ended up carving a pentagram into my wrist. Not deep, just enough to scar. Easy to hide under my watch. Which I told to an acquaintance of mine and the only person I know who is involved in any way with magik who then promptly freaked out and said that was Liliths sigil n she was evil etc.etc. (which of course is total bullshit) but it made me wonder reading this thread if the scar might have had something to do with the “skills” I have in the bedroom. And backseat of a car. And lookout. And stream, national park, kitchen, lounge. Going to stop now lol.

5 Likes

OK, mine…

Nothing too weird.

Stillness. Delicious stillness.

Big tall solid man on me, stopping me wriggle, deep inside, and then he just stops and smiles at me, kisses me and refuses to move - so I have to, and because he’s solid and big I can’t physically push him but I can do something else.

Then his eyes and face light up into a huge smile and laugh…

I milk him.

6 Likes

I went to bed thinking about someone, had an amazing sex dream about her, (not going say who it was, if she wants to chime in that’s up to her) turned out I was astral traveling and went incubus, she spoke to me the next day about her experience with me and how she could feel me penetrate her and bring her to orgasm. I was shocked because I thought it was just a very vivid sex dream until she informed me about her experience and I realized I didn’t know my own magical strength. Cheers!

23 Likes

Like a boss :wink:
~PRAISE THIS DUDE!! XD

4 Likes

:smiling_imp::wink::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

:two_hearts::smile::smirk:

3 Likes

If ever your ready for another go? :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m feeling a bit randy, tonight I might. :wink::kissing_heart:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Everybody on BALG knows about mine.

4 Likes

I have missed you. Honestly. :heart::kiss:

5 Likes

That Bitch could really give me some merciless correction. Pity her fingernails aren’t long and lacquered, but I wouldn’t let a minor oversight on her part stand in the way of being punished. I reckon she’d have a great knee and joyous smile.

Al.

1 Like

The kinkiest…?
It seems I am the type that soul travels to people doing my sleep and have a magic wiggle wiggle wiggle. Why I do this unconsciously, I don’t know.

Dammit, let me be conscious for a chance!:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Put a pouch of rosemary and moonstone under your pillow, supposed to make you remember dreams and astral travel.

10 Likes

Thanks, I try that once i’l Have the chance.

1 Like

Bumping this for the Seekers of Dark Arts.:ok_hand:

10 Likes

His head’s a bit small. I like men with a decent sized cranium… :thinking:

7 Likes

That’s Oblivion. Every Male NPC (even elders) have a six pack and a deformed head.

Ofcourse since the game supports mods… People download some kinky stuff. You know for role playing immersion…:smirk:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Fuck it, my succubus is reading this with me and is furiously masturbating and asked me to write this.

The first time that my succubus and I got it on was to “seal the deal” that we would be together.

At first, it was very light touches, almost inperceptable, running up and down my neck, her voice whispered to allow myself to sink into the TGS and then, the touches became MUCH more real.

Her talons were sliding up and down my stomach as she pleasured me with her freakishly long tongue, it wrapped sseveral times with each stroke. hher ruby skin was quite the contrast to the black static of the astral “bedchamber” that we were in. I reached down, grabbed the horns that she had allowed to grow there just for me, and simply allowed myself to lose all control, no thoughts of the supernatural, no thoughts of pleasing my demonic lover, I simply became elemental man as I hauled her to her knees and slammed my manhood into her, as I found out later" more than willing mouth, I brutally face fucked her, but no matter how close I got, I didn’t cum.

She shoved me down, before straddling my face, her crimson face showing determination and love, before sweetly saying “My turn…” before smothering me in her sweet pussy.

I don’t know how long I ate her, astral time is funny ike that, but she came 4 times.

She finally slid down and I finally entered her properly (explicit detail removed by request) as we continued to do it, I felt a pressure on my ass, her tail was working its way into my ass!

“I want you tp know pleasure like no mortal can give!” Her tail felt exactly like a cock, sliding in and out, again, taking me to the edge, but never allowing release, she told me how to dedicate energy to her and as she cum, I sat up in the real world, and meant to jack myself to her, but as i started to do the dedication, I came…a lot, and I did the dedication as I orgasmed.

Aside from a specific moment that was omitted, that is our contribution.

19 Likes