(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Put a pouch of rosemary and moonstone under your pillow, supposed to make you remember dreams and astral travel.

10 Likes

Thanks, I try that once i’l Have the chance.

1 Like

Bumping this for the Seekers of Dark Arts.:ok_hand:

10 Likes

His head’s a bit small. I like men with a decent sized cranium… :thinking:

7 Likes

That’s Oblivion. Every Male NPC (even elders) have a six pack and a deformed head.

Ofcourse since the game supports mods… People download some kinky stuff. You know for role playing immersion…:smirk:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Fuck it, my succubus is reading this with me and is furiously masturbating and asked me to write this.

The first time that my succubus and I got it on was to “seal the deal” that we would be together.

At first, it was very light touches, almost inperceptable, running up and down my neck, her voice whispered to allow myself to sink into the TGS and then, the touches became MUCH more real.

Her talons were sliding up and down my stomach as she pleasured me with her freakishly long tongue, it wrapped sseveral times with each stroke. hher ruby skin was quite the contrast to the black static of the astral “bedchamber” that we were in. I reached down, grabbed the horns that she had allowed to grow there just for me, and simply allowed myself to lose all control, no thoughts of the supernatural, no thoughts of pleasing my demonic lover, I simply became elemental man as I hauled her to her knees and slammed my manhood into her, as I found out later" more than willing mouth, I brutally face fucked her, but no matter how close I got, I didn’t cum.

She shoved me down, before straddling my face, her crimson face showing determination and love, before sweetly saying “My turn…” before smothering me in her sweet pussy.

I don’t know how long I ate her, astral time is funny ike that, but she came 4 times.

She finally slid down and I finally entered her properly (explicit detail removed by request) as we continued to do it, I felt a pressure on my ass, her tail was working its way into my ass!

“I want you tp know pleasure like no mortal can give!” Her tail felt exactly like a cock, sliding in and out, again, taking me to the edge, but never allowing release, she told me how to dedicate energy to her and as she cum, I sat up in the real world, and meant to jack myself to her, but as i started to do the dedication, I came…a lot, and I did the dedication as I orgasmed.

Aside from a specific moment that was omitted, that is our contribution.

19 Likes

Damn, that is hot. Whew! i think I need a drink…:blush:

11 Likes

There is no need to save anger at men, when you can hate every single living being :joy:

1 Like

“You should see what was omitted…your head would explode, but I am too shy to mention it here.”

-My succubus

8 Likes

Just…wow.

4 Likes

Dude, I am not too embarrassed to say, that turned me on like…i don’t know what. There was definitely arousal going on in my nether regions :blush:

Oh my!

9 Likes

That means : Get ready ! :new_moon_with_face:
How do you manage to have clear sentences like this one? By automatic writing? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I remember i made a spell (bht never performed it) that used a condom that you would masturbate into, then put herbs and ahit then burn it to get someone to fuck you. But i threw it away because… Ew lol

3 Likes

Close relationship with her, plus years of being claireaudiant, I dont have to be in trance.

3 Likes

I still have some way :triumph:

1 Like

Fuuuuck!! This thread is fucking great! Nothing like a bit of kink to get the juices flowing! Plus I want those Louboutin thigh high Boots in @Lady_Eva first post!!! Right I’m off to find some astral kink… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Meh true but it’s not the same ratio lol. Anyway pretty much over it since now biatches get hexed lol.

1 Like

Why that?

1 Like

being fake cunts & wasting time mainly.

1 Like