Sex Magick Ritual - Demonic Threesome me, She-Witch and Naamah

Demonic Sexual Empowerment Ritual.

Okay i will not hold back on any details so don’t worry.

The rite started when i was guiding my fiance @She-witch in a ritual i designed for Naamah to open and empower her chakra’s and subtle bodies with her fiery sexual power.

It began by my fiance calling forth Naamah and then invoking her, then she opened her sigil using blood, she then began meditation while masturbating, and astral projecting to Naamah’s cave where she had sex with her to deepen the sexual gnosis and connection with Nammah.

In this rite my fiance was naked and wore a red cloak, symbolizing not only sexual power but the red cloak symbolizes Naamah the Red Lady, Next she circulated the sexual energies from the root to the third eye and back down her spine over and over again.

In the astral she was having sexual communion with Naamah at the same time, she then went on her knee’s in the physical, i was watching in trance and heard Naamah’s voice echoing in the temple saying " You are apart of this fuck her, fuck me, fuck us both ".

I then striped off and went behind @She-witch at the same time i saw Naamah structured inside my fiances body, i entered my fiance in doggy and pushed my root energy inside my fiance feeding her and Naamah simultaneously.

I then was in a sexual trance, sexual power and energy vibrated through me and both my fiance, i began reciting Naamah’s name and the name of my fiance, i felt Naamah in my soul, this demonic orgasm rose so much power.

My fiance then used the orgasm energy to flow and energize her chakras, my aura was ablaze with fire, the room began spinning i could her sounds of serpents hissing around me. Then before i ejaculated inside of my fiance i declared

" I give this as a offering and sacrifice to both Nammah and you ", while looking to my fiance, then i ejaculated and instructed my fiance to combine the sexual power, Naamah’s power and the energy of my semen to rise and empower her chakras and subtle bodies.

I could hear Naamah orgasm and hear my fiance orgasm too, then when she meditated on that transformation of the self through the power and energy of the rite, she stood and blood, semen and her sexual juices began to run down her leg and she started bleeding down below even though it wasn’t her period.

Then she stood up and i instructed her to anoint Naamah’s sigil we then both thanked her and ended the rite, shaking, vibrating, feeling like we almost died while also feeling more powerful than before.

Seems as if Naamah wouldn’t let me out of it well all in all it was powerful, amazing and fun :joy:.

Told you i’d share all the details :wink:.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

28 Likes

Pheww :sweat_smile: :joy: Damn, I love you… :heart:

4 Likes

I love you too :black_heart:

5 Likes

BALG forum, where the disclaimer is a reassurance that this WILL contain explicit details, so don’t worry! :rofl:

8 Likes

Hell yeah it will :joy::metal:

5 Likes

:joy: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m going to PM you.

1 Like

And there, I didn’t think I was your type? :kiss:

Just kidding! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Lol. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ayyyyyy :metal::metal::metal:
I dont know what else to say but
Ayyyyy :joy:
Get that Power homie
Great Work

5 Likes

This makes me satisfied in so many ways :heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

I was very satisfied at the time and… still am hahah :relieved: :joy: :heart:

4 Likes

Damn, this is quite an advanced magic/ritual. I know entities with whom if this kind of rite is done, it will make the practioner like a marvel/DC style Superhero in this very life. There are some hardcore magicians here, shouldn’t take them lightly. And also time to step up my game.

3 Likes

I need help !!!

I’m a year late ! But better late then never . Can this be done with Lilith and can I plug my partner in this or should I wait until Lilith invites him? FYI, I’m attempting to kill relegion and all the apprehension it caused around sex. Y’all are some freaky awesome people! That story really got my mind roaming . Can we get more of this ? Have you posted more things that include sex? If so point me in that direction !

2 Likes

@C.Kendall

Very interesting experience to say the least! LOL I am extremely interested in connecting with Naamah. No, not for sexual reasons. I want to start my journey on the Qliphoth, and I know I need to work with her first. What are your recommendations on starting the journey with her? How do I connect to her on a deep level?