Unlimited vitality and libido .... eternal youth

I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction to increase my vitality . And de-age my body back to a youthful appearance , at the same time removing any bodily imperfections (missing teeth/hair)…

Should I be working with one of the demonic kings ?? …Many thanks in advance …oz

1 Like

Seems you want to reverse the clock to look young, specifically?

Glamours would be more of use to you.

As for vitality, look no farther than up- a lot of stuff from the Sun is good at prolonging life span and increasing vitality.

A demonic “king” can’t generate eternal youth, since they don’t have bodies here. Look for something stronger, like a god.

4 Likes

Thanks … Any specific god ??? I like the idea of sigils… carving or creating something to focus my mind to connect with a helpful entity

Osiris is a god of regeneration, and Ra a god of the Sun.

If you’re familiar with shamanistic methods, I suggest you take a journey out to the Sun. If not, I hear @Lady_Eva has a good tutorial on it.

5 Likes

Don’t smoke cigarettes etc, don’t drink excessive amounts of alcohol, don’t comfort eat and have the balls to face up to what stresses you out when you are stressed. Also, control suspension of orgasm during sexual activity, this will call for strengthening of your PC prostate muscle.

End.

2 Likes

That’s very good ,zen and the same advice I would give … been doing ALL of that most of my life , never drunk or smoked (except weed) sperm control , fasting and great attention to diet , and plenty of hatha yoga … but now 63 starting to notice a slight decline in labido and enthusiasm for life , and young ladies don’t find me as attractive as when I was 25 !!
Surely there must be some god or demon king who could fix this ?? Wealth is (fairly) easy to get , what everyone really wants is eternal youth.

1 Like

Ok man , cool, I’ve never used a god for this, Adonis i would guess but maybe the other guys here have real practical experience.

Well, I’m quite looking forward to being an old granny, it’ll suit my basic personality! :smiley:

What about planetary talismans, like something to manipulate Saturn’s energy, replacing it with the energy of some other planetary force (using this as a reference point), or maybe forestall steady incremental ageing so that it comes on rapidly at the very end of life, instead?

Do you have spirit mentors in the system you practice? If so, one of them might have a useful answer for you.

I read about this lightbulb, old filament style, that’s burned since at least 1901 - the opposite of “a lemon.”

Some tiny factors must have made this lightbulb function so perfectly that it hasn’t “aged” or given way rapidly like most of its kind, and there may be opne small herbal remedy, change of diet, or even action, that some entity can spot for you that will take you to that level, observing what is uniquely draining and ageing for you and helping to remedy that.

There are others like it btw:

1 Like

Just as there is planned obsolescence in manufacturing products it’s also being done to humans.
The toxic chemicals in the air food and water causes an intentional shortening of the lifespan for the purpose of population control which is the main function of the AMA and FDA if you actually stop to look at what they pass as safe yet is toxic and refuse to pass regardless of it’s safety and benefits.
We brush our teeth with rat poison (Flouride) we absorb Alzheimer’s causing aluminum into a main artery under the arm so we don’t smell bad, and we are being fed plastics that absorb into our food from the packaging.
It’s not that the body needs some special ingredient it’s more that it’s not getting what it needs regularly and it’s been replaced with toxins.
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2010/09/12/prey-for-global-sustainability/

3 Likes

All true, I don’t use any of those things and haven’t for ages, though you can’t control how much plastic/teflon (another biggie) or flame-retardent even the cleanest things and simplest ingredients like butter come into contact with en route to you.

I might be big on home cooking and eating properly, but I’m not keeping a herd of cows in the yard! :smiley:

Back to the lightbulbs, the rest from that era didn’t last as long, so it’s that infinitesimal x-factor that keeps something working in harmony and not burning out that you seek, IMO anyway. Could be an addition, could be something to drop from your diet, could be drawing energy to support some particular organ/bodily system…

2 Likes

I think it’s a plethora of factors but we should all strive to eliminate as many as possible from our environments. I am doing my part as I have designed a line of personal hygiene products for myself but have come to the realization that I should be producing it at least on small scale to cater to the magicians that would benefit from it the most since subtle psychic abilities can be easily hindered by chemichals such as Flouride and aluminum. Speaking of Flouride I have created a Flouride free tooth paste that is 100% food grade safe and actually introduces calcium and nutrients to the teeth while it deep cleans and whitens with natural coconut oil and banana extract potassium and tastes like a tropical drink!
I have decided that my products are far too good not to share with the community, especially when all other options are cancer causing poison.

And remember cleanliness is next to living godliness!!!

Honestly though, how many of you would prefer to use mainstream products that make you retarded and are built with planned obsolescence in mind?
And how many of you would prefer a superior product that has only health benefits and costs a fraction of the price? Something this economy needs desperately is products that are effective and affordable.

1 Like

A re-mineralising toothpaste that’s actually healthy would be pretty darned neat… :sunglasses:

I want to provide this product to you all but I am wondering how to make it cost effective. One idea I had was to offer it at a years supply and allow the user to have his or her own roll on applicator that could be refilled by the user from a larger gallon bottle. And could last the whole year. And the participant would be saving up to 90% their normal deodorant budget.

We both use PitRok, so a new kind of deo would be quite a hard sell because those last for years, no exaggeration.

Companies like Ecover in the UK have gone the route of giving health-food stores dispensers so you can get a refill at a lower price, but they also sell the standard 1l bottles in superstores.

Is anyone doing anything slightly like this in a way you could use as a model?

Could you get for yourself a high-profile niche as an occult author, or find someone to be that figurehead, to promote it?

Or maybe promote it on oncology-patient forums as the cleanest new thing… I don’t know what the FDA (puke) involvement would be for a thing like that.

Really all you need is some celeb like Gwyneth Paltrow who has real sway to promote it, then get an investor to come in and set up the basics for manufacturing and shipping.

(OP, if we’re going too off-topic for your liking just say the word and I’ll split this to somewhere else. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I don’t know about eternal youth but imortality of the soul is what I focus on. But I think how fast people age varies widely and I think you can direct your thoughts for the better, people think I’m like 20 or something. Figure out a ritual maybe an elixir and planetary tincture would help to​ revitalize the whole body. If you just want to look good keep your mouth closed bugs will stay out too. Paphro✡Osorronofris

I like where you are going with this idea of doing it occult themed. I could make different scents with essential oils and use structured water and do rituals to create enchanted deodorant that not only works as an antiperspirant deodorant but also could make one lucky or attract a mate, or money etc. And I could do the same for the toothpaste, shampoo, the laundry detergent, the bath bombs.
I think that might work.

1 Like

Wow I have never spoken with the guy before but he just popped up on me and said he wants me to do one for him with cinnamon scent and put his Sigil on the bottle. I happily received his request because he had such a positive attitude in approaching me. Is Belial usually that way, streight to business but easily received? This is the first experience I’m having with him, I really like him, he has a great presence and it’s soothing and calming yet confidence boosting.
It’s a nice Sigil as well isn’t it?

4 Likes

Yes, very focused, very direct, I like him a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t know if you still need help, but the spirit Forsteton can give you enhanced libido, and vitality even in old age.

The spirit Emfalion is supposed to be able to make a magician young looking, healthy and vital as well even unto old age.

These are acouple off the too of my head if you’re still looking for help in this area :+1:

1 Like

I would be interested in hearing more if you’re willing.

1 Like