Universal banishing ritual

This came to me this morning after I had woken from a pretty intense dream. I don’t know why, but it just did. I tried it, and it worked, and it cleared my room of any unwanted entities or energy. This ritual will only expel unwanted entities and energy. also I didnt want to use any gods, angels, or demons for my banishing. This came to me, and it seems to fit the criteria of what I wanted my banishing to be.

Imagine that you are sitting at the center of the universe. Taking in all the stars, the sun, black holes, milkyway planets, etc., and trying to feel all of them like you’re becoming the universe itself Then imagine a pillar of powerful white light that is the universe’s energy, with all its planets and all the stars, etc., hitting and grounding you. Then sit in the light and feel it making you feel safe and loved. Then, from the light, three halos surround your body: charged with universal energy, one appears at your root chakra level, another at your heart chakra level, and another at your crown chakra level. Then, sit and feel those three halos and their protective qualities, feeling safe and protected. Imagine the pillar as a powerful force about to explode at the base where you sit; then the pillar of white light around you in explodes creating a powerful shockwave, and the entire universe itself shakes. Banishing the entity in the most painful or gentle way possible is up to you, honestly. Feel this shockwave banishing any entity across the universe with the powerful force of the universe itself, and as it is banished, the 3 haloes around you expand, becoming bigger and bigger, and these 3 haloes connect in 3 parts to create a powerful shield in the area you wish to keep protected/safe. Whether it’s your home, room, etc., it doesn’t matter; it will banish them.

12 Likes

I love that idea :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

This is actually a great rite

You’re basically tapping into the totality of the universal force and programming it for a purpose according to your will, people underestimate this kind of magick but it is definitely very powerful

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I think i’m going to try many version of that :grin::heart:

1 Like

Please do let me know how it goes

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I wanted. I have a very strong affinity for the natural energies of the universe as well as nature, but I didn’t want to work with gods for a banishing ritual because of some issues I tend to have with them, or rely on anyone for that matter.

So when I was thinking about how I could banish an entity without using the LBRP or relying on anyone, the first thing that came to mind was the I am Solar Banishing Ritual from Lady Eva. This worked for what I wanted, but due to some unresolved issues I still have with the sun, I put it off, so I went to sleep, had a pretty intense dream I won’t share here, and woke up with instructions in my head on how to perform this ritual. I had to write it down quickly because I was afraid I might forget it, but it Yeah, that’s pretty much it. It bends the universe to your will for the purpose of protection.

1 Like

If I were you I’d check out the North Star, the zodiac and how it relates to the cosmic egg and as well the Kalachakra wheel of time

That is known as the supreme yoga, the yoga of all yogas and it’s also the spiritual technologies the Anunnaki taught to humans like the Druids, the Norse shamans and the Egyptians, as well as the South Americans, it is the key to universal magick but more solidified as a science within man’s body

1 Like

Nice. Sounds like the Solar Banishing Wave by brother butterball, and other techniques like in Damon brands magickal protection, and another book called faery witchcraft. :sunny:

2 Likes

Thank you, but also, what’s faery witchcraft? And Does it have somethig similar?

It’s a book by Storm Faerywolf, lol. It’s not that bad and it talks about hell and demons. A banishing method in it is similar to the OPs and has you imagine energy accumulating in you and then blasting out like an atomic bomb.

Awesome, it looks like a more advanced version of a banishing I already use. I will definitely be utilizing this one.

1 Like