I’ve lost a lot of energy and emotion, how can I get it back?

When I say I’ve lost a lot of energy, I don’t mean I feel physically tired or like I haven’t got enough sleep. Instead i’ve just felt this strong sense of apathy towards many things and I’m not sure what’s caused it. Music used to feel so impactful but now I barely get anything from it.

It might be the issue of a succubus since I tried to summon one (not with a ritual) without properly looking into it, and maybe something’s latched onto me and is taking away emotions (as well as sexual emotions, those have been gone for a bit). I’m not sure what it is, but if you have any ideas please tell me what it is and what I can do about it. Thanks, from Max

Also sorry if i’ve put this in the wrong discussion section, I wasn’t sure where this post should go.

1 Like

And when did you do that? In your intro six days ago you said you haven’t practiced magick, just that you’ve “been thinking about it for maybe a week.” :thinking:

It was someday last week, I do doubt that it was a succubus though, I was mainly throwing that out as a possible reason. I’m mainly looking for a ritual that could make me feel more emotions, as well as get back the feeling I once got from sexual activity

And how long exactly have been feeling this muting of emotions?

I’m not exactly sure, but is there any easy ritual to help with feeling general apathy to most things? I am a theistic satanist if that helps with any options of what I could do. I don’t have access to many things such as candles for rituals so is there any simple ritual which could help fix my apathy?

No, a ritual won’t help. It sounds like you have a possible blockage in your Anahata, or heart, chakra. You should practice energy work to get your energy flowing to work through it.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try that, thank you so much

There’s a word that describes the loss of pleasure in doing things. It’s called anhedonia and it’s a common symptom of clinical depression. If nothing magick works, I would suggest seeing a mental health professional to explore your options.

I’m not sure if i have Anhedonia since this has happened before and I could feel emotions perfectly fine a few weeks ago. I might talk to my therapist about it and see if there’s anything wrong.

Shamanic healing and soul travel

Alright. Maybe try a soul retrieval ritual, and if the symptoms persist despite the aid of magic and spirituality you know where to go.

Update:
I did this banishing ritual Universal banishing ritual and I believe things have gotten better since then.