Understanding Power

Not meaning to bash either, but I was asked, and as such I answer.

Read this, Encore19.

2 Likes

Yberion, I will never find the right place to say this, so I’m going off topic. You look really freaking cute in the photos you posted of yourself on the forum. Just saying.

1 Like

I’m not sure I believe in a truly infinite source anymore. The only truly infinite thing I believe in for now, is the empty infinite field that contains all finite things.

I don’t agree that Power and Knowledge are one because power is what determines survival and victory, not knowledge. Knowledge can certainly help, but in every instance it is power that prevails and not knowledge. You can say that knowledge is everywhere in the sense that everything that exists is information/intelligence. But through my examinations at the moment I see this distinct difference between knowledge and power, even if that goes against what a lot of people believe. The act of overcoming anything is always about power, and not always about knowledge.

I agree with some of the stuff you’re saying, and I did use to believe a lot of the stuff you’re saying. But I’m being critical about old stuff I used to believe and seeing if it fits with what is observable.

2 Likes

Be critical, okay? You must however realize where you are. You may not see this, but you have fallen to such a state of disunderstanding that it’s hard to even portray my concepts.

You live as a being of consciousness, and this consciousness is eternal. How do I know this? Have you ever seen it change form once? You see things differently, smell, taste, hear and feel things differently as you grow, but you never exist differently in a sense of being. It’s a yes or no, and it’s always yes.

Where is this from? Your physical body is of the earth, your energetic body is comprised of the ether. What is your consciousness from? We live on these seperate layers of existence and each one is composed of the entire layer. What is this undying consciousness’ layer? Tell me.

1 Like

This is awareness changing, as you feel different states and varying levels of being awake or aware. Existance is always the same existance, I believe that.

Everything is energy and waves. They make up particles and more subtle constructs. Maybe by ether you’re referring to energy that is too subtle to be physical.

I do see that layers and frequencies are evident and observable in many places.

I know the textbook spiritual response is to say that everything is consciousness. I don’t believe it’s a layer. I reckon we can each separately attain similar states of consciousness, but as separate beings we don’t merge or are connected anymore. We are only connected by existing in the same reality, and our individual powers battle with each other.

1 Like

Nope. Your mental state changes, the awareness lives beyond this. I see it’s impossible for me to show you this.

Yes, but it exists on different layers that interact with each other directly. Different states of “solidity” and “reality”. Vibrating at a certain frequency to be “real”

I’m sorry, you’ll just have to see. You’ll get there eventually, but you must first understand yourself in your own way. Have fun with that.

And try to do it, try to understand what you are. Yes? You are. What are you? This is important
How can you use yourself without this? Goodbye.

1 Like

Oh dear.

You come across as very pompous and conceited, though you have some points worth considering. Good luck with your understanding too.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I do not mean this. Perhaps I am just bad at talking.

Listen, I am saying it is impossible because this is the kind of thing you realize. You don’t learn this kind of gnosis. If I tell you, even if you understand, you will only get it’s full effect from learning it yourself.

So sorry.

2 Likes

That’s okay. Gnosis can be tricky cause there’s so many different belief paradigms you can jump into. Since we seem to use our imagination as a way to access other places a lot of the time. Lately I’ve been examining the physical world and how it can relate to spiritual truths. The laws of physics don’t ever change, and even if we or a spirit manage to change them with say telekinesis they are still creating energy and exerting a force, as opposed to temporarily suspending these fixed laws of physics.

1 Like

perhaps. I think it’s best for you to try this

Ask for knowledge, it will come. IT always does. Simply ask what you want to know, to anyone. You will eventually recieve it in a way you understand. Try closing you eyes and daydreaming or listening with your mind. This is a good way to do this.

You can find so much “gnosis” or the gateway to gnosis to it.

Gateway because you can use this info to get firsthand experience, gnosis.

Go have fun getting it. Just try. It’s so entertaining.

2 Likes

Now you know how I feel. ^^

• look, the Explenation above becomes a bit more clear when we shift the focus for a secound.

let’s say power is expression.
Therefore, Power is fire.

Fire, consumes wood, which is made from water, air, and earth.

Surely, this means fire is superior to those.

Surely, water and air and earth have to be obidient to the fire,
for the fire can consume and transmute them.

But.
Fire is weak.
Fire is dependant.

Take the Air away, and the fire dies.

Without the Air, the fire is lost.

Add to much Water, or Earth,
and the fire is extinguished.

Because it’s so reliant on air.

Air, wouldn’t even exist if plants wouldn’t farm and transmute the earth,
using water and fire.

The mind is good at focusing, and seeing one perspective.

The god,
sees differently.

for the god in you,
these things are currently considered “irrelevant” as you progress and filter through this current enlightenment you gained.

And do NOT get me wrong here: it is, and stays enlightenment, to say “power is all there is”.

It’s one of the fundamental truth.

It’s just not blindly correct.

Because in order for power to exist in any form,
it’s still highly dependant on other susitnance,
which it can consume,
change, alter, manipulate.

Power, without an obstacle,
is lost.

it torkles, and trips, and falls.

just watch an evadet punch.

All the power of the attacker is still there.
But because the focus is gone,
the power becomes weakness,
and makes the attacker fall over his own feet.

1 Like

If power is a force, then doesnt everything exist as power? This seems so

1 Like

A force can be measured. When you break the force down it’s an amount of energy going in a calculable direction. So at its most basic fundamentals, like everything, it is power.

it is.

but it’s only one viewpoint,
of a kaleidoscope of aspects.

Yes,
it is within everything.

Might, strength, power, divine/infernal, those all represent potencies,
potentials of states,
and state changing.

but Power is also electricity.
warmth.
light.
the absence of power,
is void. emptyness.
the electron.
the omega.

it is from the omega,
that the alpha is spawned.

from death,
birth is given.

life,
feeds life.

Entropy.

It is said,
in physics,
all matter,
and all systems natrually seek to fall into entropy.

yet they don’t.

The lhp,
the black magick,
is more chaotic and destructive than any other path.

yet,
it also brings great liberation.

order,
structure,
“law”,
is a concept,
a form of interpreting patterns,
finding shapes in clouds.

however,
it’s imposed upon reality by the mind.

And we have a whole lot more “emptyness”, entropy,
in our universe,
than “somethings”,
manifested matter.

And isn’t that what we magicians do?

Form The Unmanifested chaos,
into formed manfiested shapes?

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

But is not possible to love something so much that you hate anything that threatens it?

2 Likes

True power is pairing up with opposite sex, true power lies in living with something that you cannot ever be, learning from it, respecting others needs, goods and bads.

i would like to point you to metaphor, what humans call babthomet, there is black and white, good and bad, ligh and dark, in perfect union, and that is metaphor of working relationship between male and female, EVEN with black and white male, if we agree to conciousness, that you can only exist as male or female, black or white, in this existence… follow me ?

freemasons are strange people, but hey what to except if they follow teachings of “man” who had 12 apostoles, but not a mention of female companion or relationship… winkwink…

get yourself a partner, with who you share everything you do, in a symbiosis way, and you start understanding why you dont even “need” “power” its embarrasing dickwaving competion between beings that cannot seduce something that you are not…

2 Likes

Hahahaha.

if only so.^^

I certainly got no problem there.
better said, my problem most wouldn’t understand.^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

or the same sex :wink: cause power doesn’t care about heterosexuality

1 Like

I think he meant in terms of the masculine and muliebral.

I was mostly joking lol, but in case he wasn’t then there it goes xD