Under Attack by a black magician

What did you do to piss them off? Most people don’t go on the attack unless provoked.

7 Likes

Currently reading trough the other threads, was about to asking the same question. Why would someone be interested in your suffering, joherb_theo?

4 Likes

Anytime someone comes to you for help, it is best to do a consultation with your own spirits to find out what’s up. Sometimes the petitioner will be up front with you and others will intentionally mislead. Still others lack self awareness of how they contribute to the problem.

3 Likes

We could make wild assumptions until then!

1 Like

Buy an Ankh

1 Like

thank you for not providing any valuable assistance. gracias

Cuanto le debo way?

1 Like

You could find out your attacker though the Ouija board.

1 Like

You’re already being attacked and this is the way you decide to reply?

You’re certainly not the most tactically sound. Is it any wonder people go around trashing your shit?

4 Likes

I don’t trust Ouija boards and spirits much

2 Likes

sir/madam, please your valuable counsel shall be highly appreciated.

1 Like

instead of make meaningful contribution towards ameliorating my situation, he/she chooses to make light of a serious problem…sorry man.

In my personal experience i followed BEN WOODCROFT’s Angelic protection methods. If you dont feel the magick in it you can go with DAMON BRAND’s magickal protection. This is like DIY, more than the angels involvement, first and foremost thing required for any magick to work is TRUST in the ritual you do, and BELIEF in ANGELS/DEMONS or any entity you work with.

Given that the last post was 3+ years ago you’re probably not going to get a response… @WanderingMonk

2 Likes

I am aware of it @Mike_Bee , thought it may be helpful to anyone who was searching the thread for a remedy for attacks from magick. When people see an attested workings they can gain confidence and work magick in it.

1 Like

This is old bt who is j.s. Garrett

He is a magician who used to offer ritual for hire through BALG.

1 Like

Oh ok thx