Uncommon Wealth Entities

No. Belial bring around toxicity as a means of driving people to do shit.

Bael is a better Baal entity for business. He brings dignified treatment/judgement upon you from customers or people higher up on the company ladder.

3 Likes

Sure, but only if it’s necessary.

In the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons the main power of Belial is “to undermine stability in the mind and heart”. Thus, the inverse must also be true, as he can be a bringer of stability.

Baal/Bael is already a common wealth entity. This thread is for Uncommon Wealth Entities.

1 Like

Just had a small clean up as this was drifting off topic… back to the subject at hand. Thanks all! :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Mulberry

1 Like

I don’t know if you’d consider George Washington for this list?

1 Like

I’ll allow it. If we’re talking wealthy presidents, we might as well add Donald Trump to the list as well.

2 Likes

Thanks, my work with him is that I live in the state named after him so his picture is on my business licenses and I declare revenue for tax to this state government.

I’m not sure how to work with his ghost, do you know how to do that?

1 Like

You can invoke/evoke him like you would any other entity.

I would do the LBRP first and ask the angels to only allow in the true George Washington, and not his egregore.

3 Likes

LBRP is the “Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram?”

I’m not familiar with that system, but can try that to ask George some questions about what were his plans for America and the dollar.

This site plan by Steiner for his first Goetheanum in Switzerland is based off of a pentagon fractal, here there are three pentagrams that can be seen in the sketch (one inverted similar to the logo for this site).

As long as you do some type of Banishing/Protection before hand

May not be worth the trouble then, George would probably not be in the top #10 for this list anyway.