UN-fucking my life -in magical mundane and personal matters

News that change everything, came upon me.
~From this point on, things will go upwards.

1 Like

This fucking week:

books arrive, fastign, business planning and related study
+some alchemic rituals
+a metric fuck ton of sleep

Update: Sick. But there is mroe to the sickness than is shown.
The gods are with me, and instead of fapping all week, i will use that time to fast, and work on busines strats.

Instead of being sharkfood, i will turn into a investor, into a businessman. This new bank account set up, with like a fee of like 8 bucks per month, allowing me to own over 1100€ before the sharks take the “surplus” is amazing -i can horde as much cash as i want, since no one ever checks that sort of shit.

Also, Robert taught me something amazing:
Dont buy with your money. Invest with someone else’s cash.
And: Make the banks your friends, not your parasites.

Robert Kiyosaki 2019 - The Speech That Broke The Internet!!! KEEP THEM POOR!

Here i am, with yellow slime in my body, drinking water like a african mummy, and finding some “mundane-gnosis”.

From what i heard from the spirits, is that when i took the corona test, (when i was doing significantly doing better, hours ago) the test is setup to be negative, but -if they would check now, it would be positive, It all works together, once my great transformation in body mind spirit and life, is done, then i will be fine again.

I will water-fast for 7 days. Unsweetened teas at best.

Baby steps:
-get enough money to afford the shady credit (initial) fees
-buy fucking bulk
-sell individually on amazon
-get another shady credit, use that + the majority of your profits for a even bigger, more lucrative and interesting deal +dont forget to pay rates

golden rule: dont use your own money, to finance shit, but use it to pay rates and buy some little things -or/and use it for loans to other people, to build relationships and support some friend’s business through collaboration. Stuff you finance, must not be paid by your own money, ever.

But robert woudl be even more purist, he would do everythign so well thought out, he would never pay a single cent that he didnt got through investment, which he got through loans.
I think, for him the own money, is more like a “buffer” if you screw up or wanna do someitnhg that isnt a real investment. Like fun stuff.

1 Like

Maybe this should be unlisted too.
Something happened. Either the gods forcing change,
or a hostile party who take advantage of what i post.

Okay, Unlisted, shout me in PM if you need that changed. :+1: