Un-baptizing myself

I desperately want to start getting more into demonology and work with demons, and I’ve always wanted to work with Lucifer. But I was baptized. Twice. Once in elementary school, once in middle. I was young, and frankly brainwashed. I’ve tried de-baptizing myself, but that was just a bathtub and some water. What can I do to get the false god’s hold off of me?

1 Like

You could investigate JS garrets´s reverse Baptism rite

1 Like

Got 1 question for you:

We’re you pushed/pressured/forced into it or did you get baptized believing 100 % in it and wanting it wholeheartedly and loving the deity you were baptized into wanting to be with it forever?

The answer to that question (you don’t need to answer me about it here because it’s a ask yourself this question not a I want to know one I’m posing to you)…

That answer will tell you whether you need even consider an un-baptizing ritual or not.

So search inside yourself and find your answer.

Whatever you decide :+1:
I think however you’ve already succeeded at it since you called that supposed deity a false god.

4 Likes

Blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

This really helped. Thank you!

I was baptised and even did baptisms for the dead (grew up Mormon). Hasn’t been an issue for me. The emotional cord is stronger than the spiritual one.

Petition a trusted entity to help while you do a cord cutting. Technically, none of it’s needed, since those things usually involve brainwashing, but it may help with the emotional ties.

4 Likes

i dont remember the name of the book honestly because i did this ritual i think it was on 2016/2017 but on one book of michael w ford i think its either “witchmoon”/lucifers sabbat (or it may be any other book of his) but the author im 100% sure it was ford, it has the ritual to free yourself from abrahamic mindset.

2 Likes

You don’t really need to un-baptize yourself in all honesty. Just dedicate your life in the direction you want the the universe will follow through. We get it, you don’t like Christianity but no need to be a drama queen lol.

3 Likes

I’ll whisper it to you: You don’t need to “unbaptize” yourself.

I went from one extreme to another. Just go to a good therapist and learn to deal with your trauma in a healthy way.

Go slow with learning.

4 Likes

so pressed… over what? lmao this has nothing to do with you sweetie. bye bye. i will do as i please.

1 Like

i obviously dont think it’s a replacement for trauma. if i feel like i should unbaptize myself then i will do as i please.

2 Likes

thank you!

yes, thank you.

1 Like

You can do whatever you please; I am speaking with direct experience on this. Before dissing something or someone, maybe ask questions as to why.

In the long run, not all entities give you what you desire or what you feel you deserve. And it’s your money. I would advise to tread wisely, as not all things clear the waters in front of you and they just make it more mercy.

Others who think a ritual will clear their path are blindsided when they realize you have to do the work yourself.

I would honestly start with a Mother Goddess who can help you in your healing process.

Good luck with you.

3 Likes

I understand now, you think I’m a beginner. Should’ve mentioned this, I’ve been practicing witchcraft for 6 and a half years, and worked with multiple deities over the past two years. One of which was Beelzebub. I know what I am doing.
I am not “blindsided” for wanting to unbaptize myself. If that’s what I feel will help me, then who are you to argue?
Thank you for your input, but I will not be needing anymore from you.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Exactly lol, but everyone wanna be an edge lord.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:

Exactly!

Until you learn some balance.

I dunno wanna be the edge lord ever again.

But if that’s a person’s thing - power to them.

3 Likes

Beyond the unnecessary comments, what you’re effectively looking to do is undo the dogmatic programming. How? Well that depends on the individual. You have to… desensitize yourself against your inhibitions. If one of the biggest things they ingrained in you is to not have a lot of sex, then do it. Don’t piss on a bible? Do it. Basically starting doing the opposite of their advices.

You can do an un-baptism to aid in that psychology. That’s one route. I personally do not see it as being edgy. Different things work for different people and no one here can really tell you what your business is and people often forget that this sort of thing does happen in shadow work (another thing I suggest).

Be Well.

4 Likes

Abrahamic God appears to have an extreme hold on his own herd I recommend investigating decimation spells to cut off to association totally, or exactly why not look the other way?? Turn the cheek :kissing:

I’ve experienced a few sacraments… I didn’t feel any hold whatsoever. I snickered at the way that dark sorcery to them is a type of danger… since it’s very true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we keep this civil, please people? :astonished:

@petty I know you maybe don’t agree with some replies, and that’s fine but this thread was going downhill fast.

On topic, your desire is not unreasonable, psychologically even if not metaphysically, this provides some ideas & includes solid research on the matter:

2 Likes