Ultimate Subliminal Guide - Finding real subliminals and avoiding bullshit

sorry if im necroing an old thread/post, but google kind of found me this and then i read thru your and xjasesh’s discussion???

im intrigued my this magick/magicc you discussed, was wondering if youcould point me in a direction to learn/study more?

Welcome @Hs_Panda. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

Also, FYI, the person you are replying to has not posted to the forum since April, so may not reply.

Does anyone have any clue what OPs subliminal company might be, looks he is no longer on here.

1 Like

Welcome @TR760IE Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

True. I create them myself :slight_smile:
And they work every time!

1 Like

No they are a fucking scammer. Long story short refused to communicate about a custom order. 2+ weeks no communication. When they where forced to refund me. They claimed to take back the magic from the files they sent me. Then condesndinly offered me a freebie on my next order admitted to getting my emails and not responding.

Nope. They are very clickbaity, and I have observed them outright steal the ideas of other creators for audios not too long after those creators put out their original audios.

IMO, it would be best to stick with energetically programmed or morphic field videos rather than subliminals. I don’t think I’m allowed to advertise, but a rule of thumb for which energetic audio creator is “legit” is how high their subscriber count is

Can you recommend any decent channels?

Sure:

Sapien medicine, Maitreya Fields, Spirituality Zone, Quadible Integrity and Programmed_Intention

2 Likes

Anyone familiar with this one? People in the comments claim to have gotten results, but I can’t really find anything else. I think I read it has “Arcturuian frequency in it”…But honestly I have no idea at this point. Can’t really say I know anything about arcturians either. Get perfect divine attractiveness-Perfect divine beauty-432hz Subliminal Affirmations - YouTube

Is it important for subliminals to hear nothing or is it enough when the music is louder Than voice? I have my own subliminals and I only hear mumbling and whispering but I don’t know what I’m saying. I consciously don’t understand what’s the affirmation because I have masked it under music and theta waves. Will it work anyway?