Ultimate Psychic Senses Guide / Ultimate Astral Senses Guide / Ultimate Spiritual Senses Guide

About to scry tattwas off some tarot cards.

2 Likes

awesome thank you…

2 Likes

raises claw

I’m definitely one of those weirdos who enjoys tasting demons and indulging all aspects of the experience. :stuck_out_tongue: Tasting/smelling dirt, sweat, blood, metal, and all. I’ve also tasted a battery acid, sulfur, and bleach mix, best way to describe it. Sometimes rotting flesh, or simply flesh.

The point being: it’s apart of the experience and is an interesting manifestation of their expression.

15 Likes

For how long should I do the visualization compound exercises ??

Daily 10 minutes? Or 20 minutes? What is effective?

More exercises = more results?
More put in time = more results? Or does it have a diminishing returns point?

2 Likes

What if you invoke a demon to open clairaudience

1 Like

All of these abilities are byproducts of hypnosis; they’re known as hypnotic phenomena.

These abilities manifest automatically at different trance levels, and can be developed to conscious use when you’re put in somnambulism.

I’m surprised more magicians don’t train these abilities with hypnosis. I’ve met three hypnotists who train these abilities in their subjects with hypnosis.

Here is a video of Ultra Depth hypnosis instructor Dong-Gyu Moon guiding a subject into profound somnambulism, In this state, Moon demonstrates that the subject can see through another human being.

You don’t have to scratch, scrape, and strain to gain these abilities. Using hypnosis, these mental faculties are automatically generated and can be trained for conscious use.

This doesn’t require any special skill on the hypnotist’s part. Any half-decent hypnotist can put you into somnambulism and generate these hypnotic phenomena. Bridging them from somnambulist use to conscious use is a matter of fractionation and setting trance triggers.

21 Likes

Thx for The information i will ask my Mother to book a meating with a person doing hypnosis. She did hypnosis on my Mother and my Mother saw her self and her Father walking togheter she was just a Child in the vision. I hope she will help me. :blush:

1 Like

If you can, get your hypnotist to do timelines (age regressions) to the birth level, and before you were born.

A proper hypnotic session that heals at the infancy and pre-birth level can not only uncross you from inherited blocks, that type of hypnotic work can do a lot to open your 3rd eye.

Then ask them to install trance triggers that drop you into open-eyed somnambulism, so you can conjure spirits at will. Make them test the trance trigger so you are really in state and can really see hallucinatory objects in front of you, or not see things you’re told not to see. They may have to fractionate you a dozen times or more to lock this trigger in, but once you have it, you have it.

With this skill, you will be able to evoke at will. It will also allow you to use hypnotic scripts to rewire your inner mind for anything you want. It’s very useful work.

15 Likes

Thx a ton i will ask this. :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound stupid but could day dreaming about having sex with someone, or recreating the sex I had with a particular person simulate clairvoyance and clairaudience?

3 Likes

Yes it does. Think of how the person sound feel smell and look. And in time the image and everything ells will be stronger clearer i think. I day dream a lot about sex. :grin:

4 Likes

Fantastic post OP!!!

For all the bullshit responses to basic questions in the vein of “get a bowl and tape this random thing you don’t have a connection to on 3 sides. It helps if you’re wearing a snoopy T shirt and wear only one burkenstock on your left foot with the astrological sign for some shit in the 3rd house you don’t have a realtionship to drawn on in beige henna on your favorite chakra…”

This is a breath of fresh air. I’m always looking for fundamentals and moreso REFRAMES that empower my consciousness. This is a set of amazing beliefs to try on and make default.

Fundamental changes. I get people love to drop their personal experiences in as general advice but this is an immersive reframe that goes way way way deeper than someone telling you to “only use yellow batteries in your vape mod, because that’s the essence of some spirit I’m currently working with. synchronicity!”

Everyone can benefit from this reframe. They’re open, you just aren’t noticing them… Beautiful. I love it.

3 Likes

Aaaaaand they’re banned…

Oh well, thanks for bumping this thread. That came at a great time for me

1 Like

Are there any hypnotic mp3s you can buy for training these senses?

2 Likes

There are. The late Dr. Laura DiGiorgio created Unleash Your Psychic Powers for opening your psi ability; i believe her audios are still available at her site.

Also, Dantalion Jones created the Super Somanmbulist Hypnosis Training for self-training hypnotic phenomena.

I will say that developing hypnotic phenomena is a lot easier when you work with a hypnotist. You CAN learn these skills from an mp3, but it’s a lot harder and takes longer to do so.

The above trainings are the best i could find for self-training these skills.

My search continues

10 Likes

This is an interesting blog for me, where I live there are some people trying to hypnotize, others sometimes give me the advise to wear sunglasses to protect me from being hypnotized
Never the less, I would like to know more about this

Bookmarked this post. Thank you very much for the helpful and detailed write-up! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Glad it came out again, it’s a good reminder :slight_smile: .

Simply wanna bump this thread because I think this post is a goldmine with the exercises and explanations.

Might help some people too

2 Likes

@Ashtoreth
Poor Belial getting thrown under the bus :rofl:! He sounds primal and alpha-maleish! Mama like!