Ubi and shapeshifting

I was thinking about what Lady Eva said, and I guess I don’t really have any legit companions because I’m having a hard time moving towards a healthy life and stopping addictions. Instead I’m depressed and stagnant.

I’m not quite seeing your point… :laughing: the human form isn’t specific to humans, some races had it the “human form” long before even humans had it. The “human” layout is shared by multiple races, albeit dragons and such don’t normally have human forms, and if one does it means they are either not pure blooded dragon entities or reincarnated at some point and their soul “adopted” the form from said reincarnation.

2 Likes

I agree with CrystalCove. I think we are being sold fanfiction. Seriously, look at past art compared to now. Monsters were monsters, not Deviantart pinups and hentai harems.
Also I think the majority of experiences are people voicing their fantasies as real, because in the meta community (particularly spirit-keeping groups) it is accepted and encouraged. It’s a perpetual cycle to keep people as customers. And there’s this unspoken rule that you have to accept everyone’s UPG no matter how outrageous it is.

1 Like

Actually quite a few people on balg, myself included have found something similar. Its shared personal gnosis.
Some species have human forms, some do not. Learn to see for yourself is all I can say.

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to see for myself.

Actually it’s SPG shared personal gnosis, humans like to think this form is “just humans” but that’s deep on the ignorant side if anything. Many people have atleast people who can project and scan. As for spirit keeping I barely believe in such, many people who have “spirits” are usually just deluded by the seller into loving or playing family with a thoughtform of the seller’s making and their feeding it.

as for accepting everyone’s UPG, mmm personally I will always question it, UPG to me is more stable if it has bits of spg and research included into it. Pure SPG is up in the air.

2 Likes

SPG doesn’t mean diddly-squat. People just parrot what they hear in order to be part of the in-crowd.

1 Like

…and you’re, inevitable, a part of that crowd with your own shared experiences, aren’t you?

Does it matter what a succubus/incubus, vampire, demons or angels looks like? Beauty, attraction or other “favorable” traits comes with action. It comes with how we’re treated and how we treat others. It comes with honesty, loyalty and without hesitation. It comes from within.

I’ve seen beauty and horror from succubus entities. I think both sides needs to be experienced, and it needs to be seen with benevolence in mind. And in a controlled environment.

There’s an expiration to beauty, though. Love last longer.

Don’t be a hypocrte. Find what they look like yourself instead of parroting other people.
Develop the skills needed to see them and they’re own culture for yourself. Learn to astral project, learn to see spirits, interact with them, talk to them, see how they live day to day.

Also many humans present a false face, nice on the outside, a gossip or asshole in the inside.

Matters to whom? My experiences sure doesn’t matters to anyone else but me, and I’ve been a part of this for a decade. I’ve never been drained. There’s been no bad things happening to me socially.

Have you seen the true face of a demon? Have you seen pleasentry? Ugliness? Have you seen both sides of the coin? Do you value exterior with an ulterior motive more than interior and honesty?

Actions speaks for themselves, and that comes with experience. And what someone looks like has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Its different when you can project your energy body to where they live. It can take years to master, but its worth it.

There’s been stories of spirits showing their true form to humans with the result of humans abandoning them, because they couldn’t comprehend the complexity of what they’ve seen. Fear becomes irrational if there’s no foundation built beforehand. The foundation is, of course, trust, loyalty and love.

I know about the longer game of these kind of relationships, and if you can’t relate to what I have shared over the years, there’s no need for preaching or warnings.

1 Like

I think you have a poor understanding of what SPG means, SPG is shared gnosis without frontload. you can’t piggyback shit you weren’t told. But thank you for that opinion of what you feel SPG is. If you are piggybacking someone else’s gnosis then it’s not SPG it’s just frontload.

Many people can say this and that but without real experience it doesn’t hold weight.

1 Like

@succupedia How am I a hypocrite? I haven’t posted any experiences of my own, since I haven’t had any. I don’t copy other people trying to keep up with the metaphysical Joneses. I was the one who started this whole shebang with doubts about their appearances to begin with. I have a bad reputation for not being part of the in-crowd.

1 Like

Right, Velenos, I’m saying that it’s just hard to tell whose SPG is right or wrong if you yourself are not part of it. I mean how many times do you see the same info plastered all over the net, like Tumblr wives … If two people report the same thing, you still can’t prove they weren’t influencing each other. SPG doesn’t make something more legitimate.
I was thinking today though, it’d be interesting to perform some kind of experiment, to see if SPG works.

1 Like

I haven’t touched tumblr outside of dealing with shiro Ulv for owning a xenforo site, and memes. As for finding whose SPG is right tends to be a hit or miss in the sense, some SPGs aren’t really SPGs for example someone reads something about the goetia from an author and experiences that after, that’s not spg that’s frontload.

You scan a servitor someone made without them telling you anything besides to scan it, that’s a form of SPG.

Like, how can you find some shared gnosis that isn’t copy-pasta across websites and forums. Take the remarks I posted in the Zepar thread. If you do an internet search for info on him, every website has the exact same description, though there is no source given for the modern takes on him.

1 Like

I think we are ultimately agreeing with each other, just some of us don’t know how to scan. It irks me to no end that I can’t find out what I really spent my money on — is it an entity, a thoughtform, or nothing at all.
The internet is great for social connection among practioners, but at the same time too much of an influence on our perceptions.

1 Like

I bought a few just to test them out, one for my friend and it was a servitor construct thing that just sat there and watched him

Was it supposed to be a servitor or were you told it was something else?