Two free servitors

I’m going to be practicing with servitors. I’m going to make two for the first two ppl who respond here :heart:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind one!

2 Likes

1 person

Me please!

1 Like

Twoooo♥️

1 Like

No more

1 Like

Ok thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Do you want us to PM you or? How are you going about this?

1 Like

Pm pls♥️

1 Like

I don’t make servitors really anymore. Because the ones I made were too good and finished their tasks quickly, leaving them to figure out what to do next.

1 Like

You can use this to create and report your usage.

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba

Hmm. Why don;t you give them ongoing tasks?

For example, you could make servitors that gather energy and send it constantly through your nadis and chakras. Have them expand them and pour energy through them until they become extremely powerful.

I’m well past the point where I need to do anything like that. That’s part of the issue.

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba You may become even more powerful if you do that.

Dude, I’m far past where anything like that would make any difference. The All itself bends when I call it to do so.

2 Likes

May I ask if you can teleport? Can you also move to the astral plane with your physical body? Through merkaba and rainbow body activation, those things become possible.
By saying that the All itself bends when you call it to do so, my perception is that physical things can be manifested with your magic. All these things can be done with your skills, and with servitors pulling mass amounts of energy into your merkaba field it would help a lot.

2 Likes

I would love one for astral projection

1 Like

I’d love one :sleepy:

1 Like

Is dagar is still doing these after a year?

4 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes