Twin Flames and Black Magic

Well I feel nothing for him in terms of love, he doesn’t teach me anything/help me grow, doesn’t give me enough attention, and he can’t handle me at my worse.
I tend to be the progressive one, teaching him everything and watching his growth from my suggestions and ways.
Sure there is a kinship, spiritual connection, and sometimes sexual attraction.

He is deeply in love with me, but just because you love someone like doesn’t mean they have to love you.

So again I ask, do you need a love spell or do you need to do some rituals to attract your twin flame?

2 Likes

Perhaps both

It might be because it is something you want to be between you two. I understand to some extent, I have also tried to force it with those that I thought perfected me.

Just because she might be your soul sister doesn’t mean you can’t try a relationship.
Why not ask her out?

2 Likes

I have, she never gave me a very clear response on how she felt about me. I remember writing her a love letter once and asking a teacher to tell me if she said anything about it when I wasn’t around and the teacher told me that she said it was the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to her. But she never really told me straight up rather or not she loved me or if she just didn’t want to be with me. She was always very vague and would sometimes say something so quietly that I could not hear it. It was like she was trying to avoid giving me a straight up answer. But the thing is that this kind of problem isn’t just true of twin flames, it’s true of all spiritual ideas. OBEs could just be really weird dreams, spells working could just be a coincidence. There’s no way of really knowing that any of this is real or if it’s all just in our heads. It’s a very abstract thing to begin with.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting your Higher Self? I once got someone to give me a chance through contacting their HS, I happened to go off the idea later (lol!!!) but it did work, that person started to pay attention to me.

I don’t really understand your situation but your HS might be able to kind of moderate the situation, confirm if she IS your twin flame, and so on?

I can PM you a tutorial for a method, you need to learn the first bit reasonably well, and then the 2nd bit after you have that sorted is the part that will get you to HS-land. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s abstract, but not at the same time.

I suggest getting a plain answer from her.

Also even if she is your twin flame you have to let her come to you…

You are kinda complicating the whole situation of it…either she will come to you or you go to her its that simple.

1 Like

I’m not sure how the PM works on this forum, but I’ll give it a try. (I’m not a very technical oriented person) I have found that my psychic abilities are not what I would like them to be, even though I meditate a lot and use crystals and other spiritual development methods. However, I do talk to what I believe is my twin flame’s higher self a lot and she has given me some pretty good information, but for some reason I can’t speak with my own higher self as easily. Bit I would be interested to hear your methods.

1 Like

My friend who thought he was my twin flame literally told me exactly what you just said here…but yes chat with Eva, so you can get to know your HS better…that will help you a ton.

1 Like

I read an article once that said that one twin flame is more aware of the connection but ironically has a lower level of psychic abilities where as the other twin has naturally more powerful psychic abilities, but is not as spiritual as the other twin although they may be somewhat open to spiritual concepts. This describes me and my twin. I’m very awake, yet my psychic abilities are lacking in spite of all of my hard efforts where as she has a stronger psychic connection, she’s ironically not as awakened to the spiritual path. This was meant so they could compliment each other. SirisKing.com is for sale | HugeDomains

2 Likes

You have to consider that was just one article too… As I have read about 5-6 at this point and all them have different criteria so I’m not sure who is right or if they all are…or if they are all wrong…

There is still research being done…which is also hard to do and consolidate.

I hate them using the term compliment then suggest one runs away from the other, which is absolutely the opposite of complimenting each other. Unless one is just a flighty individual in general versus the other being stable and consistent.

I still think if shes the one you need to let her come to you or you just go to her.
If you feel it, try it…
The magick lies in where and when you two get together and what that does to improve each other.

1 Like

Thank you, I will consider this and work on myself more and do more to find the answer. I feel like a conclusion would be beneficial, but all I can do is have faith.

1 Like

It’s hard to have a conclusion on something still being looked into, the idea of twin flames, but if you truly believe its her. Empower yourself and she will gravitate back to you and one day you will will become one.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this, it means a lot. I have been doing a lot more self empowering lately. My Christian parents hurt my self confidence from a young age and I’ve been doing a lot to try and gain my power back.

1 Like

Get a red marker, think of something that you want… like call me now or text me. Write it on the bottom of your foot with the red marker and visualize what you are wanting, stomp your foot and demand it.
Works everytime. Sometimes right away sometimes days but never more than three weeks for me anyway.

7 Likes

I am new to this form. And I would like to start off having a conversation with you. You are absolutely correct you have to be a twin flame in order to understand what it really is. I’ve known my twin flame since we were children for 25 years. We had a telekinetic pool towards each other when we were children it was pure bliss we barely Verbalee spoke because we didn’t have to we always knew what the other was saying without words we always knew what the other was feeling without asking. And two months ago I received soul recognition.
He pursued me first in January of this year and he has a girlfriend he’s in a karmic relationship at the moment and it’s ripping me apart. Because I can’t share him with anybody else.
This caused him to go ghost a week ago and we are now in separation and it is crushing me and breaking my heart. Like you I am tired of these holier than thou New Age rules concerning the twin flame unions. On top of that I am sick and tired of divine feminine‘s being the main accused for the union is not coming together while the majority of the divine masculine get to explore without a care in the world. It’s easy for divine masculine to start relationships with anybody they want but divine feminine find them so stuck in a rut.
So like you I am also sick and tired of these petty rules and lately I have been looking to use a few tools to boost my situation for a better outcome I’m ready to be with him. But I feel like there are too many blocks in the way. And if you are running a twin flame group on Facebook I would love to join it just give me the link to your group.

2 Likes

I met my twin flame 6 years ago , didn’t even know what it was or why but it felt like I was hit by a truck ! It was out of this world experience he ran away , I started researching like crazy and read all the bullshit on Devine timing, love yourself, letting go etc… he came back just to runaway again , I gave up then he came back after 2 years this time when he ran I completely blocked it off and decided I don’t want this anymore , we live in different continents, I texted him yesterday talked like friends and I felt absolutely nothing . Now I think what was the whole point of all the signs from the universe, those intense emotions and meditation? I was very independent and mentally and emotionally strong and self loving anyway , really did not need this waste of time experience to help anyway. I think it’s just a Cinderella syndrome we have that a twin flame will arrive and save us !

5 Likes

I personally feel like this entire twin flame silliness is to keep people in chains. Why should anyone keep themselves in bad realtionship?

Maybe soulmates could be a bit more real? I do not know. I think you can love someone’s soul without the extra unneeded labels.

We all are connected. I don’t think anyone is my twin flame or soulmates. I am more connected to some people more then others. I don’t feel the need to add anything to it. If is toxic, let it go.

5 Likes

Welcome @Aquarius-Amethyst. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Gautama Buddha, once he became aware of his past lives, noticed that he and his wife were together in them a lot. He remembered a time during the lifetime of the fourth Buddha, Dipamkara Buddha (for reference, Gautama Buddha is the 28th Buddha). At that time, a young Brahmin named, Sumedha was looking for flowers to buy for an offering to the Buddha, as he is on a visit to the town, but the king had already taken them all. Luckily, he spots a young woman named Sumidha, who is carrying seven lotus flowers. He intends to buy one off her, but she gives him five if he promises to be her husband in every future life. That is also the time that Dipamkara Buddha makes a prophecy that Sumedhi will one day become a Buddha.

It’s actually quite beautiful. And now, they are both in Nirvana, together. She was wise, who traded five lotus flowers to achieve enlightenment.

2 Likes

I second it!! It works.