Twin Flames and Black Magic

So I’m a twin flame. For those of you who don’t know what that is, that means that means that two people share the same over soul. Usually one incarnates as a male and the other a female. Ideally twin flames will always be together, but often times one of the twin runs and the other chases. I’m a part of a lot of twin flame groups, and they all seem to be very right hand path new age spineless hippie mystics. They all talk bullshit about letting go, and union only happens inside of you, separation is an illusion and you’re always in union in 5D, and everything is just love and light. Now I like love and light and self work as much as the next person, but this whole “Let go and let God” philosophy isn’t going to do anything. You rarely ever hear about reunions happening and I think it’s because they think they should just work on themselves and not try to control the outside world. This may sound nice, but to a magician it’s a bunch of nonsense. Magic is about finding fulfillment in both by evolving internally and in bending the world around you to suit your needs and desires. So instead of sitting around smoking pot and trying to become a perfect human being so you can be worthy of union, why not take a more active approach and use magic to make union happen and forget about all this silly new age nonsense. I personally have been trying to do this and although my spells have seemed to have an effect on my twin flame, it hasn’t caused her to come back to me or actively seek me out. To make matters worse, whenever I make any progress, assholes always come and ruin what I’m trying to manifest and then I have to spend more of my valuable energy cursing people. Well I’m done playing games, I want REAL progress and I want it fast. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me or if maybe EA could interview a twin flame on his show. I sometimes think that I’m the only twin flame who advocates the use of black magic. Some people might advice a love spell. The tricky part is that twin flames usually don’t run because they don’t love you, they run because they’re afraid or something is blocking them or influencing them. So, what do you all say?

15 Likes

So, you think there’s a woman out there has half of your oversoul, is that the tl;dr version?

(Genuine question because I know questions can sound like snark - I’m not sure whether I remember hearing of this before.)

And what you want is a turbo lovespell/binding spell to bring her back?

I won’t proceed until I know if I’m reading it right (some paragraph breaks would really help with that). :slight_smile:

Maybe the best way to get a request about this to E.A. is to post about it in the Q & A With E.A. section, just to be certain - have a look at the pinned thread (in pink at the top of the section) to see how that works.

While I’m here, can you please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m curious how you found out that you are a twin flame?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll post an introduction, I’m just having trouble figuring out how everything here works. Oh, and Yes she has the other half of my over soul.

We just got new software today that’s easier to use than the old one! :slight_smile:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/

1 Like

It’s a long story, but I’ll sum it up. I met this girl in high school who was very nice to me and suddenly she took a complete personality change within literally a second. I know that people change, but to change your entire personality within a second is unnatural. She was unlike any crush I have ever had and even after graduation I could not stop thinking about her. After meeting her I started to change a lot myself, both spiritually and mentally, going from a Conservative Christian to a spiritual anarchist. There’s a lot too it then that, but that’s a quick summary.

I can see places where you can reply, but not where you start a new introduction.

Post your intro in a reply, it’s a mega thread in one place instead of having different intro threads scattered everywhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But still how do you know for sure shes your twin flame?
She could’ve just been a liaison to help find your path…those people arent always twin flames…
If that were the case so many people on this board and irl would be my twin flame.

However I am more receptive, so many interaction for me have ended up being life changing because I attract to those who naturally help my ascent.

A twin flame, from all that I read, would literally complete you and you would both aid each others ascension.They will naturally attract to each as natural twins do, and it will feel like a complete balance.

If she doesn’t feel the same way about you, I’m sorry I don’t think shes your twin flame.
The way you describe her is like a milestone or a soulmate.

I mean you can still do a love spell to get her, but don’t be upset if you finally take the steps to get your twin flame and it’s not her.

So basically either you want a spell to pull her specifically, or rituals to attract your twin flame.

2 Likes

Yes…

I am receiving the idea that you are bound to these people by virtue of your thinking you are.

I agree with this wholeheartedly and would readily say this is the case with you.

Your longings that have brought you here, as well as your clearly different mindset than your friends is ample evidence that things are not as you believe.

Your test now is to determine whether or not you are ‘magically capable’ by means of a trial. If you are capable of ridding yourself of those thoughtforms and identifications such as, “I am a twin flame, of this and such group”. Are you capable of seeing and knowing what is, and acting on it?

Any magic to return her to you will be ineffective if it is neither hers, nor your, True Will to be together.

A big part of the twin flame dynamic is the runner chaser phase where one twin runs and the other chases. I’m not 100% Sure why they run but from what I’ve heard is because they are triggered somehow which causes fear. I have spoken too runner twins and this is for the most part what they have to say. There’s other types of evidence that she is my twin flame, a person who would remove dark implants from my energy body could connect to my twin and remove implants from her as well. She said that we both happen to have a aqua blue colored higher heart light attachment over our heart chakra. Other information I have is that she was able to hear a conversation that only I should have been able to hear from miles away. Implying that we must have a strong psychic connection. Basically, she knew what was said before I was able to tell her what happened and when I asked how she knew or who told her, she just told me that she just knew somehow. The biggest evidence I can think of is always being drawn to that person or guided to that person. I tried to forget about her and move on, but I never could. Lots of people are catalysts for my spiritual growth, but nothing is like her. It’s like the universe keeps telling me to follow her. It’s not just me, I’m being guided. Once I was riding my bike one day and then out of nowhere I had a feeling that I could still find her and we could still be together and I turned down into a random neighborhood and saw her mom on a walk. Even when I was a Christian, I had a feeling that we were trying to get together in past lives. One day I was meditating in the woods, when I met these teenagers. After telling them my name, they asked me if I knew a girl and said her name and told me that she says she likes me but is afraid to talk to me. That was a completely random encounter too. Really, you have to actually be a twin flame in order to understand why a person is so significant even though they run from you. I’m not ignorant on the subject, I even admin a Facebook group about twin flames. The problem is that I have not encountered one person within the twin flame community who embraces black magic and shares similar ideals to Mr. Koetting. They all just want to work on themselves which is great, but they bend will to external spiritual forces rather than trying to use magic to change their situation and end separation which is what I want to do. A divine plan does not matter to me, my plan matter. That’s what becoming a living god is about.

4 Likes

You are looking for signs and re-assurances that she is your twin flame. A twin flame relationship is instantaneous and obvious to any onlookers… It isn’t something you need to be told, from what I understand…

Perhaps she is your Twin Soul, and that is truly your Soul Family…

If that is the case, then just give them time. You also [quote=“Seth_Tree, post:12, topic:9447”]
Really, you have to actually be a twin flame in order to understand why a person is so significant even though they run from you.
[/quote]

I have to ask… Do all of you identify as twin flames, or just you?

I am continually given the impression that you want it to be the case?

Please don’t mistake my concern and etc. for shitting on you…

4 Likes

Yes, we all identify as twin flames.

Also, I tried to forget about her, it’s like the universe just kept bringing me back.

1 Like

Yes I did read about the “chase”

However one thing holds true, she must feel for you the same way and want it.

Even when they run that doesnt change the fact of true intent.
Twin flames are a magnetism…

It’s also possible you come from the same spiritual band in general.

If she is your true flame she will come to you if you work on yourself…no strong magick needed outside of your personal effort to develop yourself.

I am only speaking like this because I have a guy that is convinced I’m his twin flame. ( I’m not)
Him and I share/transfer each others energy easily and he can sense me and I know what he’s thinking, and have premonitions about each other.
I also have done a lot for him spiritually, I have helped him so much in ascension and coming out of his shell in general.

He became obsessed with me and claimed twin flame.

After years of working together, he realized he was not my twin flame…he is in my lets call it “court” apart of my “entourage”…he is one of my guardians.

3 Likes

What made you decide that he is not your twin flame?

Yes this what I’m getting at too!

These people are just as important as your twin flame…

1 Like

It’s not something one decides.

To see the Truth, one must hold no opinions.

Eventually he was able to see what is, instead of seeing what he desired to.

3 Likes

That’s interesting, but I kept being drawn back to her before I even really knew what twin flames were. It was when I discovered the concept of twin flames that I saw it as the best explanation for what was going on.

1 Like