Twin flame!

Sometimes you have to let your twin flame just be an elf on a shelf. Put them away and focus on what you can have and do.

That reading seems like super oviouse,

I watched the whole video and honestly I had no clue about twin flames befor watching it made me think about someone I met years ago where I met them once for like 10 minutes and yea I told my pasture I met a girl I’d marry, i obsessed and cried painfully just no everyday after just seeing her once. Makes me wonder if I met one of mine I’m unsure but think so.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been doing. Had to learn that the hard way. The internet stuff on them can really confuse people, and cause alot of chaos. Thankfully my “twin” just refused to engage with me and made me learn the hard way.

Now I’m focused on my own growth and other relationships.

1 Like

Same here. Azazel, has helped me transition and move on.

1 Like

I haven’t even followed all this…theory (?) as it’s not something that interests me anyway. Being the selfish person I am I cannot accept anyways I’m not a perfect individual and I’m just “one half” of it that has to chase or be chased by the other half cause “only then you’re whole”. Nah screw that, I don’t wanna.
Being overly depended over someone else and his/her decisions, isn’t my style. Being there, done that (the reason why I hate this video) and my conclusion of all this is that, if the “twin flame” theory is true, then it’s way too toxic and it better stay the f. away from me. They can swallow this toxicity and die from it for all I care. I don’t see the reason why anyone right in their minds would ever want to find their “twin flame”. For real.

I agree with this too. I mean, as I said above, I’m selfish enough to accept I’m not the “only one” yet my UPG if you like confirms your words.

Obviously. Same as you don’t have to like your siblings just because you were born from the same parents. A bit too stretched, but you get the point.

That’s a funny thing about the twin flame concept, and I think it’s even called the twin flame paradox - that until you’re feeling whole and at peace, NOT craving for your twin flame, is when you’re ready to be happy with your twin flame.

I guess that parallels the ‘don’t lust for results’ thing. If you tell the universe you’re lacking your twin flame that’s what it’ll give you.

That’s an interesting question and something that seems to be taken for granted, a lot like many take it for granted that everyone wants to date and find ‘the one’.

I think to answer it from inside the paradigm, there’s this idea of a magnetic pull that originates in spirit. Which makes you ask why it ‘separated’ in the first place, and the answer there is ‘duality demands it’.

Ah, I should correct myself - it’s not so much that this doesn’t fit my model, it’s the sweeping statement that this is how it is for all incarnations that doesn’t work for me.

In the model I describe where an entity can create aspects of itself to incarnate at will, I guess there’s nothing stopping it from creating a pair of opposites designed to attract each other. Why do that to yourself I’m not sure. Because “I thought it would be fun”? As above so below and we do like our games. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But your “twin flame” doesn’t have to be “the one” the way they’re imagining it. They dream of a happily ever after where everything is in harmony but that’s not the case. Why? Why anyone, other than being deceived into a false “twin flame journey” as something beautiful and purrrfect would ever want to go through all this agony and suffering?
People date to find someone who honours them and deserve them, that makes them happy and is there through thick and thin and not to get into a toxic relationship and depression over a cheater or a runner that didn’t appreciate what they had.

Well here’s the thing, Imho we carry duality inside of us. Every single one of us. So why go through this hell on earth kind of relationship, when you yourself are already whole. This misconception of what a “perfect relationship” is, gets on my nerves. Your partner isn’t there to make you whole, that’s you accepting your life had no meaning before another person came into your life. And that’s at least miserable.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I’m not talking about you specifically lol

2 Likes

There’s no validation of twin flames. it’s just another label use in relationships. You don’t know if all those info on the net is valid either. It’s just another person talking about their definition of twin flame. Also ,if you think it’s twin flame you already destroy the freedom of the relationships cuz you already predetermine what kind of relationship it should be so you will act out base on that label of twin flame and put more importance to it than one should. Just learn to interact base on the person in front of you. See the person base on their behaviors and actions not on the labels. That’s called using real feedback and not cuz of labels.

It’s like the police. when certain people see the police they act different being bias or prejudice. Police are just another person who have the job of a police. They are treated different cuz of stereotyping them. SAme with any other labels. Don’t have to be police, it can be any title.

I feel like I’ll chip in here for a moment.

if you want my advice, tell them the nature of their situation. With this kind of information, they could really start making some interesting changes in their life. Because believe it or not, this kind of situation is beneficial.

One of the first things that you’ll notice is the agony of isolation and separation. The fact that their name keeps coming up everywhere and you’re just haunted by them. How peculiar that knocking down a relationship so simply could so easily manufacturer one of our own personal hells.

It’s not so simple. There’s so much at play here.

I can go on for days about all the lessons and symbolism, but honestly it would be a waste of breath. You’ll never really experience that truly through the words of somebody else, but only through your own personal gnosis.

to someone who’s stuck in this scenario, what I’m saying is captivating. The truth is very captivating.

And honestly, it isn’t even about you and your partner. It’s just about you. It’s about how you reflect on your scenario. This is a massive Awakening. The blood of your illusions will spill, it will paint the floor in murals of your own agony.

and one day you’ll wake up. And the next day you wake up a little bit more. Eventually, it will just keep coming. You don’t know when it will end. I don’t think it ends. I think this is a trigger for an Awakening that never truly is completed. I suggest that your friend rides the calamity. The most elusive advice I’ve ever received on this matter, the ultimate key to succeeding in this event, is to not reject or change your situation.

Lean into it, as I was told. Let the transformation really, fully happen. Let your life “fall apart” until you see what it all can do.

And I’m not saying fall into a negative cycle. And that’s just bullshit. This isn’t a negative thing. Perceivably, it can be. Because the separation can be viewed as the main event. It can be viewed as the reason you’re feeling this way. And it is, partially, but it all runs down to your control over yourself and your situation, not to mention your understanding over it.

The main thing to remember is what the transformation is even about.
If we’re talking about Tower symbolism here, then the relationship wasn’t the tower. The relationship falling apart was simply another aspect of the lightning bolt of divine creations striking the Tower of your illusions down, a tool to make the transformation have a form.

I think you understand what I’m trying to say. I’ll stop here.