TWF's last hoorah

Thanks for the free reading, bro. I’m very content with it.

All the readings have been sent, sorry about the delay. I hope everyone found their reading helpful and enjoyable.

Dear TWF, i would like to thank you for your insightful read, it was very heplful for me and one can see immediately how profesional and secure you are concerning your readings. I would recommend your readings without a doubt. Good luck with your journy my fellow mage.

Thank you very much, the fallen angels seems a cool deck to work with, and twf is right on the spot, as usually :). Don’t take too Long before you come back!!

Thanks for another great reading brother.
Definently pertains to some things going on with me which is forcingme to face myself and my issues.
Thanks for everything you’ve done from the readings,the awesome sigils,and the downright helpful advice you always give and good luck to you man.

Even though I hadn’t made it, thanks for that Skype chat my mom had with you. Really opened her up to things. Definitely going to get some more soon.

Yeah man no problem, your mom seems sweet. She’s looking out for you so treat her right (not that your not already).