TWF's last hoorah

I’ll be leaving for a while at the end of the month to focus on my rootwork stuff and devote the time and energy into getting that taken care of. I’ll still be running my store and blog so feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

As a going away gift to BALG I’ll be offering 15 free Oracle card readings either Fallen Angel or Archangel Oracle readings, your choice. Just be one of the first 15 people to post and pm me your questions. This will be the last chance to get a freebie from me for some time.

If you are not one of the 15 too bad, please do not ask for a reading anyways because you really need one. Not trying to be a dick but this ALWAYS happens and I have to individually tell each person sorry but no, this time you will simply be ignored…sorry.

Best of luck and I look forward to the readings

TWF

[quote="-TWF-, post:1, topic:3279"]I’ll be leaving for a while at the end of the month to focus on my rootwork stuff and devote the time and energy into getting that taken care of. I’ll still be running my store and blog so feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

As a going away gift to BALG I’ll be offering 15 free Oracle card readings either Fallen Angel or Archangel Oracle readings, your choice. Just be one of the first 15 people to post and pm me your questions. This will be the last chance to get a freebie from me for some time.

If you are not one of the 15 too bad, please do not ask for a reading anyways because you really need one. Not trying to be a dick but this ALWAYS happens and I have to individually tell each person sorry but no, this time you will simply be ignored…sorry.

Best of luck and I look forward to the readings

TWF[/quote]

yay! LoL

I think fate got Me here first, but idk.

Well good luck with your rootwork TWF. I suppose this is just in time for a VERY interesting question I have.

Dani as long as it in now way is related to you getting your ex back Inwoll read for your question. I will not turn a single card on a subject I’ve read ad nauseum for.

Everyone PLEASE REMEMBER to specify Fallen or Archangel deck when you ask your question. If you do not specify I will choose for you.

TWF

Good luck in your journey, TWF.

I wish all the best to you.

Thanks bro I’ll be back eventually lol, did you want a reading?

I am content for now, my friend. Just leave that sexy shop of yours open, you never know when I’ll get that itch.

:wink:

Seriously everyone, TWF’s shop is amazing. He sent me some awesome products, that I still use to this day.

Thanks for the plug my friend, if you don’t see what you want at my shop you can contact me there. I usually reply pretty quickly and I’ll try to make you happy.

Hey TWF,

Good luck with your rootwork, my friend. And I would love a reading with the Archangel cards. I shall PM a question!

Good luck on your work :slight_smile:

I don’t really know the diference between the two, so I will choose the fallen angel one.

I will pm a question…

Thanks for the freebie, TWF. Do we ask multiple questions for the reading or just one?

Just one question choose wisely :slight_smile:

Am I late again?

Count me in, bro. I’ll pm you

I need to get myself a new deck again. Last rime I used one was 10 years ago

I’m down for this one, Thanks for the Freebie man.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

I PM’d you about the reading. I’ll send a more specific message with my question and the type of card.

Can I join the 15?

Sure, I haven’t read for you in forever, just PM me the question.

Thanks TWF! I love your readings. They are always on point.