TWF's last hoorah

5 slots left, once they’re filled and I have all the questions I’ll knock out the readings.

I’m in if there’s still room!

And good luck with your endevots brother I’m sure you’ll succeed.
You’ll be missed and I think I speak for everyone when I say your return will be much anticipated!

Thank you for all you’ve done for me and the rest of the forum.
You are a true asset to this community.

Good luck and cheers!

3 slots left, please post here before pm’ing me. I’d like to have something up so people can keep count of how many slots are left. Musta your in leaving 3 slots.

YES! I made it this time. Booya

Oh Ill grab the opportunity while I still can..lol.Ill pm you.

Ok, 2 slots left.

Id like a Fallen Angel reading please thanks TWF

count me in if I am the last one

Farewell my friend! For the short time I have known you, you have helped me in ways you could not begin to imagine. Many Blessings on your journey!

That’s all folks!

Be sure to PM me the question once I have them all I’ll begin the readings.

Thanks for the well wishes and support.

How are thereadings going TWF?

I think he’s getting around to doing all of them. He was waiting until he had all 15 questions before starting.

I just received the last pm so I’ll begin now. I was waiting g u I’m I had them all, makes things easier than running back and forth seeing who had and had not responded.

Sorry for the delay.

First few readings are sent, I’ll do more tomorrow.

alright, well got my reading.

Thanks TWF! C:

should of done the ritual after getting a reading first
though. Me achieving God hood was a bad idea.

Getting a reading before any ritual is a good idea. You ask for godhood expect to get it. Just be sure you know what your getting into.

Thanks for the reading, TWF. Spot on, as usual.

Knocked out another batch will have the last 5 done in the morning.

Thanks for the reading, I was surprised by how accurate it was. And well as far as the future goes, we’ll just have to wait and see if that third card was as accurate as the other two lol.

Thanks again TWF…right on the money as usual…Then again, I didn’t expect anything less :slight_smile: