Tutorial, Napoleon's "Book Of Fate" aka The Empire Builder's Oracle

u wot m9?

Shall I make or Mar my fortune by gambling
If it will afford thee pleasure to behold thyself and family reduced from comfort to beggary then play​:joy::joy:

Will my name be immortalized and prosperity applaud it

What trade or profession ought I follo
Avoid edge tools😂

“Will I become rich or broke by gambling?”

If you enjoy seeing everything ruined by gambling, then gamble . (But if you prefer not to be ruined, do not gamble.)

Not if you keep bugging the Book then shitposting about it. :+1:

How we do anything is how we do everything - you’re disprescting this and using it to act silly.

“Edgelord” is the current terminology, so yup - the Book has you sussed! :laughing:

1 Like

Shall I be able to retire from business with a fortune…
The industrious man is seldom the fortunate one

Does the personwhom I love love and regard me
The hand of thy beloved will ultimately reward thy affection(seems like I’m getting lots hand jobs soon) :joy:

1 Like

Okay I am CLOSING this topic for a bit, since you have acted as though this is some joke, albeit at your expense (the Book literally called you an “edgelord” and a loser) - grow up a bit and stop taking the piss. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 days.

I, of course, decided to ask #3 for the first go around with this. Got “Early to Bed, Early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” I am thinking it may be wise to look for a way to get off of working nights now.

2 Likes

Lol. I tend to be a night owl when I’m alone- up all night and sleep a few hours during the early morning hours.

I’d have taken that as… sort out my sleep/wake schedule, because even though it’s different from norm if I approached it as eight hour sleeps everyday instead of 14 hours three times a week to make up for the short rests… I’d be better off

There are known long-term health effects for shiftwork, so yes, I think it’s warning you that you may be susceptible to these.

If it was just generally “get more healthy” advice, it has answers for those, that it mentioned sleep is telling IMO. :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @Lady_Eva ! :blush:
I did few divination with the book, but the answer I just got… I’m not sure how i should interpret it.
So I choose question number 12: will my name be immortalized and will posterity applaud it?
I got: :.:.: , so the B.
The answer is: “the deeds of the evil-doer will be held in execration by posterity.” Does that mean I’m evil ? :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much :blush::blush:

Double-check you got the right number. :+1:

1 Like

I checked and got the same answer :thinking:.

Hello Lady Eva, thanks for this :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve used this the past week and clear answers (will wait to see if they happen). Have trouble interpreting answers about asking help from spirits though, used q24 as you suggested and received these replies:

“Thou shalt wed a man of much substance”
“The mind and complexion of thy husband will be that of the fox; his practices, those of the wolf”

Could you help me with interpreting them? Thanks!

Sorry folks, I have my hands full with too much to take questions on this right now, maybe in a couple of weeks if things cool down, otherwise hopefully some other members can assist. :+1:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva no problems :blush::ok_hand:.

1 Like

Rich, wealthy, and of power and prestige

This is a difficult one. Attractive and dominant. Maybe cunning.

3 Likes

Thanks! Although, I was trying to use it regarding some petitions to spirits. In hindsight, should have picked a better question. Appreciate it though!

1 Like