Tutorial, Napoleon's "Book Of Fate" aka The Empire Builder's Oracle

Thanks for this thread. I bit the dust and bought it for a buck on kindle.

1 Like

So I’m confused. My question was ‘Shall I ever recover from my present misfortunes?’ and tallied up the answer to be ‘The patient may look forward to a length of days’. Not sure how to really interpret this.

I think you looked up the wrong line, because that’s an answer to one of the questions about will the patient recover. try checking again.

I tallied it like five times. I know not to do the same question twice in a month but this is the answer I got.

Bump because I now updated the images that went missing, hadto track them down off an old drive.

2 Likes

So like all interesting new tools of the occult I come across, I had to do a little digging on the history of this book. I still need to dig deeper, but from what I’ve found so far, it’s unclear if Napoleon actually used the book, as the codex used to help decipher the original text seemed to have been unearthed a good time after Napoleons excursion into Egypt. But I did find some notes from someone who was apparently close to either Napoleon himself, or someone close to Napoleon…and according to him, he used this book before every major decision. He even revealed some of the answers Napoleon apparently got to certain questions (screenshots will be posted below). I’m also still on the fence about whether or not the theta-gamma sync is needed for the most effective use of the book, similar to how a trance state is needed for the most effective use of Tarot cards. Curious about your thoughts on all this @Lady_Eva. I was looking into this last year but had to end the research due to other priorities

1 Like

English is not my native language, and I have problem with understanding of one phrase from the book, and google translate is, well, too literal? Or it is some words play? Can someone help me to understand what means the phrase- “If thou art discreet, thou shalt gain the suit on which the heart is fixed.” I am understand only that i need to be discreet, and than… suit? I dont know if it’s means cloth or it is refer to a deck of cards?

1 Like

Suit:

(archaic) A company of attendants or followers; a retinue.
(archaic) A group of similar or related objects or items considered as a whole; a suite (of rooms etc.)

It can also mean lover, or romantic pairing, as in “suitor.”

It means if you are careful, you will gain the alliance, or relationship, or other things that you desire.

1 Like

Thank you much Lady_Eva :smiley: I have hope that this will fulfill, because now it is hard time.

1 Like

I so don’t understand the part about making lines.

I can’t figure out why it wouldn’t always be the same unless your supposed to vary it by question number, but they aren’t but enough numbers, so it’s not the same because you must… idk.

I can’t even think of anyway you would know how to pattern the lines.

I figured I could figure it out if I actually read the book instead of the brief here and the links but… every version is pulled or sold out on amazon. Kindle and real. Fck me.

Because it’s confusing, I’m going to call the things you draw “dashes” which means short vertical lines like the letter I, and “lines” is the horizontal set of each like:

This is a line of dashes: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

This is the second line of dashes: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

… and so on.

I’ll try and walk through:

First, pick the question, as I showed they can be adapted.

Second, write it, the date, and the number of the question at the top of a piece of paper, or notebook page etc.

Underneath, without thinking, do dashes across the paper, like the ones shown:

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

That’s JUST an example, just do five sets of dashes, to either the edge of the page, or if you feel STOP then stop.

Add up the dashes in each line so you get a number. if the number is odd, that s asingle dot, if it’s even, that’s a double dot.

Work from the top down (unlike I Ching).

You don’t, the dashes are done randomly then you add them up, the number gives you the ability to either have a single or double dot.

This PDF is still up, it’s public domain and archived:

It has all 32 questions on Page 6 of the PDF.

4 Likes

Thank you! I was looking for the book cause the first link is very blurry :blush:.

1 Like

Thank you. The randomness was something I just didn’t get.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva good day
What is the meaning of " Undertaking" in question number 9 ?
Can we use this question for any plan or activity?
Thanks

It means any kind of project or plan.

And yes, you can.

2 Likes

Thanks
Can I write my plan or activity in parenthesis( ) on top of the page ?

Yes, you can ask the question as you choose, prodvided you respect both yourself and the Book. :+1:

1 Like

I asked and this is answer :
Impediments will start up which thou dreamest not of.
What that means?
I think it is negative but in other divination methods that was positive, is this method 100% reliable? Or I can use my own decision or inspiration?
Thanks

It says you will meet problems you haven’t thought of, but this isn’t necessarily completely negative, however use Q21, and phrase it “Please tell me whether this dream portends (predicts) Good Luck or Misfortune overall?”

NO method of divination is 100% effective, most average around 80%, but the Book pulls no punches and the text answers rule out wishful thinking (like, I have seen people wishful-think 10 Swords to mean “Go ahead, this plan will work great and unblock your chakras” - not even joking!).

And this Book is at its best for business plans, social interactions, and politics, it’s weaker on romance but that’s only because it doesn’t originate in our freaky and unnatural era.

Try again, this time make sure to have NO distractions, take thius seriously and be very clear that you’re doing this to ask for more information, and not just asking the same question over and over until you get a reply you like, if you see what I mean. :thinking:

2 Likes

I asked the Oracle if I am going to live a long time and the answer was:

“Longevity is a curse to those who misspend life”

I have no plans to misspend my life, what’s happening? :neutral_face: