Tutorial: How to use your Energy to Implant Thoughts and Emotions in Others in 7 Easy Steps

Do you remember what it was ? I love hearing people’s stories If they’re open to sharing them

1 Like

At the time I was using Robert Bruce’s New energy ways system to raise and store energy, what I would do is stare straight at his third eye and visualize thoughtforms as bolts of dark energy firing from my third eye into his. Each bolt would have an extremely negative emotion or self defeating thought attached which would undermine his confidence to the point where he would stammer incoherently, the one time he legitimately had what looked like a panic attack and fled the room :rofl:

5 Likes

What is the djinn magic that u use ?

1 Like

Can i be looking at the target photo while doing this energy work ?

1 Like

thank you @Keteriya :pray:

1 Like

Hi. I just tried this. It was a very intense experience. I will update once I get results.

3 Likes

I’m using this method to help a friend of mine, she went to a psychiatrist to ask for help with some really bad anxiety she was feeling as her father had just been hijacked, so the psych gives her 7 different medications including an anti psychotic which has made her gain almost 10 kilograms in three months!

(Way to go doc, excellent way to alleviate her anxiety, why they can’t just dispense benzos when that’s all a person needs is beyond me)

Now that she’s trying to wean off all of the meds it’s been a carousel of hell for her so I have been sending a litany of positive messages and emotions for half an hour every morning when I know she’s sitting at her dressing table getting ready for work.

I’ll give an update when I see a positive result :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Hargroves or some spin off his of my own.

1 Like

Yepper, helps you focus, so that’s alright.

Hello Kateriya. I did this and my target stopped following me from Instagram. I implanted the thought of missing me. I believe it worked, so my target eliminated me to forget about me. What do you think?

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I did @Keteriya’s thought implantation again some time ago and used it to install certain emotions, which I wanted the person to realize just how much damage they caused to me and they came to me stating how they basically constantly regret it, feel they don’t deserve anything for hurting people and wanted to disappear. I haven’t had the energy lately but I’m planning on doing it again and not letting them rest because I feel they deserve it for the stuff they’ve caused.
I’ll do it once again as if they’re speaking to me their guilt, regret etc

8 Likes

It does indeed sounds like they felt it, but not in a good way. If it’s important to you I would try to diving what it is that is causing them to utterly reject what you wanted them to feel, and see if a changing up the wording you use, to compensate for the block makes any difference.

1 Like

How can I know what’s causing the bad reaction?

1 Like

The best way would be some sort of divination. The types of questions to ask are What blockages exist between me and so and so, What would the outcome be if I overcame those blockages? What do I need to know to achieve my result and of course is it possible to achieve my result, if it is what needs to change first?

Pendulum would probably be the only divination method I don’t see working well. Tarot, scrying, evocation of a trusted entity- things like that could give parts of the missing pieces to your puzzle.

Logical thinking, strategical analyzing of past situations and conversations, knowledge of the other person (You call all of that brainstorming, or what do we know, what do we not know- kinda thinking) and of course research, could also aid the process.

5 Likes

Can you help me with said divinations?

I’m afraid not, if you watch the general forum and divination category their are often free readings, scans and other divination offers.

I just really don’t have time at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any book you’d recommend to learn divination?

1 Like

I haven’t actually haven’t spent much time reading about divination to be honest. Scrying is something that just worked for me and with tarot… eh. I was real intimidated when I bought my first deck, but at some point I just started handing people my cards to show them the art work and found myself doing readings.

I still to this day use whatever book comes with my decks as a baseline, whether I’m reading for others or myself. I think the most important part is figuring out exactly what it is you need to know, then the best way to get as much reliable information as possible then go from there. When I’m reading cards, I start with what that cards means as far as the particular deck it goes with and usually there’s energetic feeling, sometimes knowledge of things I don’t know about, or a feeling that a card is related to something that may not be quite based just on what the book says, but is based on what I feel.

The long story short is, I just sorta dived in and started trying. Early on I asked the genius Marnes to help me with discernment and divination. I’m not sure it accelerated anything in the learning process for me, I still learn new things all of the time, but I think it did help me learn to take a chance with what I feel when reading the cards, so that I share it with the person asking the question. At first I would be and sometimes still get embarrassed and I’m like, yeah okay. Now I sounds bat shit fcking crazy- again.

But I am personally learning to trust it regardless of how ridiculous I sound due to confirmation of those I’ve read for in the past. So that whole discernment thing, helps me to trust my instincts, to discern the reason the cards showed up that did and helps me to determine the best possible way for me to word what I am looking for to hopefully help the person who needs answers- before I even draw cards.

I think the discernment thing is the biggest fail thing in reading for myself. It’s useful to be able to discern which parts of the card apply to the situation, which details fit, how they fit, how does this answer the question, are we looking at the most likely outcome if nothing changes, or are we looking at challenges that need eliminated.

I pretty much way over complicated the question, so I apologize. I’ve not really read anything book wise that’s helped me with any method of divination I’ve played with so far, other than pendulum. I’ve had the most luck with seeking aid to do a better job with divination and then just practicing doing it, to find what feels right and works for me.

3 Likes

Does this method works well on remote targets (mine is around 300 miles away).Also, is it good to perform it inside a circle to amplify the power?

1 Like

Yes it still works whether your targets in another state or country, etc it will effect them

3 Likes