Trying to start a new group

Ah I still love em…

That’s. … is a BIG problem for me. You have no idea at time and hours DK and I have put into this forum.
And as far as the original topic I’ve more successful groups on this forum than anyone … 3 magickal friends with benefits groups … too many to Count book study groups and other private groups that no one even knows about they are keep so hushed… not to mention a successful kik group that is now on discord

So maybe instead of insulting older members that actually know their shit … you all could try to learn something.

3 Likes

Omg calm your tits. It is smth so minute and y’all trippin’

Why don’t you calm yours?

1 Like

@anon82062754 I never said you were a mess in August, all I said was that, according to the introduction that you posted, you were a magical beginner. That’s all. It wasn’t meant as an insult in any way (we were all beginners once) and I apologize if you thought it was.

As @anon48957109 said above, “making a group,” means you will lead unless otherwise specified and I simply questioned the utility of having a beginner running a group that included experienced magicians, and, if the making of the group was a way of finding a mentor for you, then that should be made clear up front, as many experienced magicians I know have no problem being part of a group, but not all like to teach or mentor (which usually requires time outside of the group, on a one to one basis)

There was no personal attack intended and I’m very sorry if you thought there was.

I am not an admin. i am simply an experienced magician, and someone who has been an active member of this forum for over 5 years and seen a lot, including groups falling apart for one reason or another. That was the main point of wondering about the utility of a beginner running a group, because I have been part of groups in the past and seen that it can tax even an experienced magician.

Again, I’m sorry for any misinterpretation of my post. It was not meant as a slight at you in any way. Good luck to you on finding a good group to work with and may the spirits watch over it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your late to the party :joy:

@Micah

1 Like

I almost got sad looking at the replies @Eye_of_Ra :joy::joy::joy:
Excuse these little monsters that were unleashed upon y’all :expressionless:
They’re still trying to get acclimated to the magical streets

Their just breakfast, if they get in my path

1 Like

So this is not provoking? HAHAAH i literally cant look ik i was wrong but dont act like that. If u want my attention pm me. Dont lower urself to that

Wtf are you talking about now?

Whose breakfast.

@Micah s little monsters ffs

Micah and I have been friends for a long time. And were IN A GROUP together

Yeah he means me by that 100% HAHAHAHA

If he doesnt im sorry i thought u were provoking me my bad

@micah is he a little monster of yours :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I prefer little incubus​:wink::kissing_heart:

I’m just gonna be 100% honest you really aren’t helping your situation right now … Maybe you should cool off… before the war goddess in me wakes up

I was almost over all of this shit on here and was trying help someone

1 Like

Point in case:

All y’all are acting butthurt in one way or another. None of y’all need a fight whether implied or otherwise. OP was Trying to start a group and @DarkestKnight was bringing up Valid points.

Some body got butthurt over the Logic he was bringing and is about to get themselves in a confrontation with another Black Magician.

So whoever that was needs to chill. It’s for your own safety. If you have a issue with someone, then PM them or go to your temple and do what you need to do. Don’t be shady and make vague comments at people that only stir the dust up more.

Let it go.

3 Likes

Incubus ? @micah …wth are you not telling something ?

He was a student of mine @Eye_of_Ra
So.was Vmiyu23
And Aiden666