Trying to sell my soul + Intro

Idk I ask old as Fck members to elaborate if they have only entered a partial thought like this-that told me / the op nothing abut why they thought what they did.

Sure, I will not disappoint you. I wanna start off with something basic and then move on to evocation of King Paimon or some other demon, I basically want my life on track and Iā€™m seeking help in doing so.

Is gems from the equinox by aleister crowley a good book to start off with? It seems interesting

Never read it, unless its reformatted his stuff is hard to understand, and grasp. The advice I gave you is incredible for beginners. Please take it. Gallery of Magick is easy to understand, and implement.

Oh okay that was a bookā€™s name. Iā€™ll order it, thanks.

Just look up Gallery of Magick on google, and go to their site. Youā€™ll see all their books. Read about them. Look at the FAQ section. The reviews etc Grab the one that speaks to you, but it does sound like getting protection in place first would be a smart way to start stacking your magick.

Read their blog post about the magickal spectrum on their site. It talks about stacking your workings. Kind of like how you would build a house. You start with the plan first, then pour cement etc. Look at Magick that way.

1 Like

Archangels of magick seems interesting, Iā€™ll think about it for some time more and order a couple. Thank you very much!

What are your passions, your wants, your desires, your collections, and everything that makes you YOU?

Now toss that all away and give every second into obsession and dedication to magical work, a deity, a spirit, or w/e. Thatā€™s a type of ā€œselling your soul.ā€ Do this always and become obsessed/possessed and focused on ONLY that abstaining from all else. And there you have it. Sacrifice what you desire and are for the work/and path into whichever way you think will lead you to whatever you eventually desire. Of course, if you drop the desire for that then how can you strive towards it when you sacrifice it and forget about it? This separating your soul from all your experiences/desires/and what you are up to this point is silly. You want to be a zombie then get a lobotomy or do enough drugs to have complete loss of brain function. Itā€™ll be a temporary selling of sorts and maybe the void will devour you.

Iā€™m going to give you a cold POV, as a separate entity I donā€™t care if you sell your soul and cease to exist; and maybe other entities donā€™t either. Would I want something that doesnā€™t give a damn and wants servitude? BLEH! Its like eating plain oatmeal (no salt, no nothing and maybe dry or with just water, probably even more plain). Do I want that part of me? Will it do anything for me? Maybe its space filler. Do I want an eternal servant thatā€™s just field meat and a zombie? Eh, I guess it can be put on automatic with some programming.

Thereā€™s no taste in it. But it is what it is and a free will choice is that. Being so desperate one could just wait until you get even more so and more so biding time and fixing a potential deal until you get nothing and the being gets everything (whatever there really is to get). Desperation really stinks and just isnā€™t tantalizing at all tbh. But hey, maybe youā€™ll get lucky. Guinea pigs, ingredients, pincushions certainly seem to be plentiful to the unenlightened.

Of this title, at least youā€™re trying and thatā€™s what counts right?

Yummy.

There is no such thing like selling your soul. The entities do not really care about it.

Wrong and wrong lol, many of the goetia own souls, and so do non goetia. Many entities do accept soul selling contracts.

Well, honestly, I donā€™t fuck with goetia because itā€™s judeo-christian magic that disrespects demons

Thatā€™s fine but the goetia arenā€™t the only ones that have owned souls, deities, and other beings alike have their own reasons, even reincarnated people.

Thing is most with no experience around the subject think itā€™s some ā€œimpossible thingā€ but itā€™s no where near a new concept.

No need to sell your soul dear friend.

2 Likes

Youā€™re condition are so much like mine. Hah I can relate, from India me too and lit rally havenā€™t seen many indians here. My life has been death to me, when I think something more worse canā€™t happen, something worst than that happens. Iā€™ve even been on the stage of kā€“lling mā€“elf.

Highly relatable lmao, things only go downhill. :confused:

1 Like

Yeahhā€¦ How much does it cost to buy your soul?:rofl: