Trying to Give my Servitor his own 'life'

I want to help my servitor come into his own as a individual. You know, as in becoming a spirit in his own right. I think of him like a son. Does anyone know how to make that happen? Perhaps someone knows how to give him free will? A way to make him a powerful spirit too maybe? He was created to be Bendy from Bendy and the ink machine and i want to make more him like a demon spirit, and to be able to move stuff around like a poltergeist but also keep his sweet disposition and personality I had someone make him for me out of my energy, so am i able to change him like that? He is a bit bipolar, as in sometimes he acts like a child and sometimes he acts like a 20something year old perv. I only want the best for him, but I also don’t want him to abandon me or turn on me. Is there any way to do these things? Am I wanting too much for him?

3 Likes

I would suggest you avoid this. You would be responsible for their life and actions.

1 Like

I am willing to take that responsibility.

1 Like

give it a soul

1 Like

That’s not really a bad thing, what it does in the astral doesn’t really reflect consequences on the maker anyway.

As for the the servitor you can go a few ways, ask the help of a Deity to give it “fresh” soul or you fragment a piece of your own into it and the servitor will cease to be a servitor/thoughtform and an actual individual which in both cases it will eventually develop into an actual person rather than an astral thoughtform (which in my own terminology means it wont be in the astral so to speak anymore and more in the etheric) what it experiences will form around it and develop into his/her/its own individuality.

However, if it’s a construct servitor and you want it to be a demon, then speak to a Demonic God like Pazuzu, or A primordial God like Tiamat who has demons under her, among other Deities.

5 Likes

Don’t give pieces of your soul. OR any of it. Cause you’ll have to get it back someday, and you’ll have to get through whoever you gave it to.

No you don’t. That’s not how that works at all.

1 Like

How would I do that. Could my incubus companion help me? I am unfamiliar with gods that could help.

1 Like

Fair point. I’m doing shamanic work so it’s all blending in with each other.

How does it work?

Soul fragmentation is when you take a piece of your soul and give it a new form or body, the fragment develops into its own being. Your soul doesn’t lose power or anything from said fragmentation and the fragment based on what the creator wants it to be, child, friend, its own separate individual, etc. The fragment is a blank sheet of paper basically and it gets written on as it develops and experiences life.

You don’t have to take it back nor does it harm you to not to, the fragment becomes an independent soul and your soul is still whole.

I’m not sure as Incubus aren’t Gods, they can fragment their soul just as anyone else can so it’s possible. However, any God/ddess can create a soul but it’s possibly easier to do it with your companion in case the Gods say no or request something in return. If you get your incubus’s help it helps to have that incubus sort of imprint their own “makeup” on to the fragment so it does come out a demon/incubus, because most fragments soul will mold into their first life and that will be their true form/self, atleast until they experience a life that impacts their soul in a stronger way.

2 Likes

So are you saying have my incubus’s help fragment my soul or are u saying to frament his? Or maybe something in between?

yours if you want

You can do your own, theirs, or you both do it and combine the fragments into a unified soul. I am saying if you want it to be a demon, it might be good to have him imprint on it his makeup to make it a demon or both of yours in which case cambion.

2 Likes

How can you fragment your soul and have it remain whole?

What is a soul?

2 Likes

Because the soul is energy, energy isn’t chipped away at it’s like making a smaller blank copy, that’s what a fragmented soul is. A smaller blank copy of the original and over time it grows to its own soul. Its own originality.

2 Likes

What are the benefits of handing these to servitors?

The servitor becomes a real individual and not just a robot programmed to do something, it actually can reincarnate and live a life if it so chooses to. It gains free will. It ceases to be a servitor and more of an actual entity.

3 Likes

This has good potential to me. To give him a fragment of my soul and my incubi’s would be ideal. Then he would truly be like our son.

3 Likes

What you do with your servitor will not be your karma, will be his her karma.

2 Likes

Pretty much I say go for it, a spiritual child in any shape for form is an amazing thing.

1 Like