Truth seekers!

You have some interesting points. Look at what happened to Rasputin.

Rasputin! Seriously?

1 Like

Serious! Rasputin was born with divination, prescience and healing abilities.

Yes he was born with all these amazing abilities! What a god!!! What an insight!
How did it work out for him in the end? He got killed! Lesson learned seeker, keep what you know to yourself!

2 Likes

How true, how true…

1 Like

Still a curse tho!

1 Like

You’re right. There is a price to be paid. At the end of the day even with all his fame and success he was brutally killed by a jealous and spiteful Russian prince.

To be fair, he was trying to usurp the power of the Czar for his own ends. He wasn’t killed because of his abilities, but because he overstepped his authority.

1 Like

Does it really matter what he was doing? He had abilities! He got screwed over…lesson learned.

1 Like

It does matter because it shows that no matter what abilities you think you possess, there are always ways around them. He supposedly had the gift of prophecy and divination, but didn’t see the ambush coming? He screwed himself over by thinking he was bigger than he was.

1 Like

Rasputin remains a controversial figure. He was put in a position of authority by the Czarina when Nicholas went to the front to direct the war.

Rasputin always an oppenent of war over saw the Prime Minister and the Russian Duma in 1916 and was trying to advocate a peace settlement as opposed to continuing the war seeing future disaster for Russia even predicating the Czars demise. Rasputin became a hated figure in war torn Russia.

What happened in late 1916 with Rasputin’s assassination is well documented and is in part due to his pyschic powers of prediction and trying to head off certain disaster with the losing Russian war effort and yes contradicting the Czar and many in government including the War Cabinet and Duma.

You’re right it is how you interrupt those premonitions and how you act on them. Rasputin tragically did not act quickly enough as he did receive many warnings of impending doom and some claim made plans to visit Finland then under Russian control to avoid the growing dissent. Just prior to his departure he was taken by surprise by Prince Yusupov who was plotting to kill Rasputin for months.

1 Like

As the song says, “Oh, those Russians.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think he screwed himself over, thinking he was bigger then what he was! He got screwed over by people afraid of how big he could become!

1 Like

Truth!

What’s the new discovery? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who needs truth when there’s so many comfortable lies? I believe everything in the mainstream media and shop according to advertising campaigns. I live by the clock so I can watch a lot more television. I eat take-away food, throw out all my cloths after every season and I only wear celebrity aftershaves.

Al.

4 Likes

Truth! Lol…that’s the discovery!

Lol! So I take it uncle Al you believe in the truth?

I just want to share this, I have from a child, had magical abilities, I always dismissed them, classed them as wrong…my dreams have been just as real as my waking life…both the same coin but different sides,.I have come to accept this, my path started all over trying to understand why I was visited by a half/dead goddess…which I now know the reason why…as I am learning, I find my dreams, more intense, past, present, future, all rolled Into one, deja vu, on a daily basis, recently I have been given, shown a sigil, which I later found out to be something, that meant alot to me…so I decided to find out what it was, faced its owner an asked why…
So many questions, so many answers, all in riddles, but making perfect sense.

1 Like