Truth seekers!

I’m an atheistic, five imperfect senses based scientific materialist. If I can’t touch, see, taste, hear or smell it, I know it doesn’t exist. The survival, history and development of the left hand path with its attendant Magick prove that it’s all crap peddled by charlatans, generation after generation. The fact that it’s all just having-yourself-on bullshit is the very reason it survives. Make sense?

Al.

1 Like

You say unless you experience something, you don’t believe it? Yes? You are living in a body that is made of flesh, a living, breathing entity that is you, yet do you understand, the reason why it works? Why something’s you fear, why something’s you love…why you react a certain way? You were a single sperm who managed to fertilize an egg, then spent time in a womb, do you remember that? No! But you know it must of happened otherwise you wouldn’t be on here talking.

All truth seekers! I have recently discovered that for all my so called powers, my abilities don’t mean shit! I have mastered them and understood them. My primal overseers who have protected me, have suddenly decided I need to learn from the beginning…the basics!

Truth! Will I ever find it? Or always be decieved?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Maddness! Just maddness! X

1 Like

Now that I triggered you,lets get to real questions.
Like a friend of me asked me recently,what is your definition of truth ?

1 Like

What is my defination of truth? EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z!.. i need I want to know everything! Clear and crystal like the record’s of time! X

You will also learn lies in this road then.So how is it truth ?

1 Like

I don’t know! I am at my lowest I have been stripped, back to basics for me girl! Which to be truthful, is what I need! When I describe truth I am describing the whole thing! I want truth, not bound by material views! X

If you cant give it a meaning,you cant acknowledge it let alone finding it girl

1 Like

I Carnt give it a meaning, because it is so vast, so many questions, so many things! My head spins trying to work it out! Xx

Who or what is “THE DWELLER”? need information, advice?