Trust Your Own Soul

@namkra

StopRulesHand

6 Likes

stop erasing my wording from context, its really bitchy.

delete this topic i dont want it to be like this, way topo much off context, i dont wan my name on it, delete.

My soul says to consume and I’m hungry…

2 Likes

Ah damn you just fucked up

3 Likes

Yeah fuck this, he’s evidently just bad attitude all the way, no need for that kind of old bollocks on here, anyone can shout and scream how righteous they are. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Theyll be back +1000 years from now :grinning:

4 Likes

The end times, where the BANNED shall return to wage war on the (by then) Ascended living gods…Truly a dire prophecy

5 Likes

Yes, and at 8am mind you, none of that trying to get in early at 7.45! :laughing:

:rofl: Preach it, shuffling in like zombies, wagging a finger, “And one more thing!”

4 Likes

I don’t know you but I love you. Thanks for ending that. The more I read the more confusing it became. I think I understand what they were trying to say but the delivery overshadowed the message.

5 Likes

And another one bites the dust all ready…My apologies i was going to post the rules to him earlier but a quick read through of this showed me the future of him and his SOUL being booted somewhere near Uranus. Well i hope they do enjoyed the ride at least.

4 Likes

I read his introduction and already got the feeling “well he ain’t gonna last long” though not sure if that one was actually a he.:thinking: Am I turning psychic? :rofl:

3 Likes

This was somewhat entertaining, but I do think some of those posts from @Yberion and @Akashiel could go back to the original thread. I would do it myself but I really don’t know how to or if I can do it @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

I’ve moved them back, I had hopes at the time I split this that the OP may chill a little and it would be its own topic, but 'twas not to be… :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha. Sorry, outsch, i’m frightened all the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥^Oath