Trust Your Own Soul

MOST DANGEROUS AND MOST POWERFULL CURRENT IS TO TRUST YOUR OWN SOUL, DONT WORK WITH DEITIES, DO STUFF ON YOUR OWN, STOP BEING SEXTOY TO DEITIES AND GAIN OWN PERSONAL POWER

they will get mad as fuck about it.

i trust musicians, their spiritual energies,some living beings, like asenath for example, but stop following deities, there is new path to you, to ONES that dare.

Umm excuse me. Deities can be quite helpfull and have lots of insight and knowledge in areas that you lack experience in. Also not all of them are interested in individuals for sex, some could even care less about that.

I think you might need some time to reflect on what you said

1 Like

no, i dont, of course deities can teach you, but i have seen the endscore what happens when you are in “happy relationship with lucifer” and you die

im just stating fact that most powerfull current is to work spiritually with LIVING BEINGS, not dusty ass godforms.

if you ask me right questions i can explain you exactly why things are like that NOW, but without questions subject is way too large to explain completly.

start ignoring deities and you see their true nature, just a suggestion, black magick aint for everyone.

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Most powerful and dangerous currents on the planet?

Ok I’ll indulge.

Explain yourself then.

godforms get OUTDATED, thats why they incarnate time by time…

i use ea koetting as example, he has godsoul, he’s a high being, but even he would be deamon belial, next 120 whatsoever year, he will be spiritually known as ea koetting, because he came to UPDATE hes being, do you follow… ? HE WILL BE DEITY EA.KOETTING, like ozzy ozbourne will be deity.

im sorry to break your bubble but most of outdated godforms are very abusive in the end, just ignore your favorite deity for a while, cut him/her of your energy and you see

I have been on earth many times, i know my stuff.

BUT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT MOST POWERFULL AND DANGEROUS CULTURE, AND I PRESS FORWARD THAT USING SOLELY YOUR OWN SOULPOWER IS MOST POWERFULL

1 Like

Interesting theory, flegling. But have you not seen even the Deities of old are constantly reinventing themselves.

Also you didn’t sate your thoughts on their differences very clearly.

2 Likes

First of all could you please stop with the INTERNET SHOUTING? Claims of reincarnating also doesn’t give your argument any validity unless you provide some proof. Your word is worth just the same as anyone else’s here. Considering for me there’s been many benefits and very few drawbacks to working with various entities I cant really except your wisdom on this matter.:grinning:

4 Likes

When being dies, it cannot reinvent, it can only mimick

question was anserwed correctly, living being is being on earth, learn telepathy, it will become self explationary. (learn to reconize voice of tones of being you communicate with, voices can be taken over, tones of voices cant

power of your own soul is you, “I” whatever and however you have builded your “I” on this lifetime, if you manage to raise your conciousness level you will keep your personality in afterlife, aka EVOLVE, - I am namkra.

when i type with higher case it works to some beings as powerwords, it is important point with selfprogramming to beings with individual mindsets, so i wont.

im not here to PROVE reincarnation, but i will be there handling it when you and i die, thats just a tip.

EDIT: there are many level of conciousnesses, soulgropus, where beings belong, you get most out of YOURSELF when you DECIDE your, lets say “wizard name” and start working as singular being, start paying attention to energy transerfs, learn to say no to vampyrism(or atleast know wxactly how to do it so you wont have to “loan” the energy from dead high beings) etc, you can have your own soul back, as it were from beginning

Flegling, you’re speeking in ramblings. I leave you to the wolfs.

Good day.

2 Likes

Perhaps his or her english is just bad.

yes my teachings aint for beginners, have great day. IF 1/100 gets my message, i win, we dont need your kind, im not forcing anything, i just KNOW.

– why should I trust my own soul anyways?

HAHA NEVERMID.

Now, now. No need to get testy, flegling. I am just giving you fair warng. The tone you are taking and the disregard for others input does not tend to be taken lightly here. I was letting you know others here are not going to be as kind as I have.

2 Likes

no, you didnt understand what i was teaching, continue with topic

Well if you feel we don’t understand, please create a thread and explain yourself to the fullest.

Oh, one more thing, flegling… It is not wise to tell a Dragon what to do…

2 Likes

you are not dragon you are android, i know your game, you would know who i am if you would be my kind.

i make topic of some subjects i want to present when i get paid from it, thats what i do.

Well thank you for letting know what I am, I cant believe I have been so unaware for so many years…:rofl:

Well I gave you ample advice. I am truly sorry I could not help you.

4 Likes

no its ok, i like debating.

and im really CHALLENGING you to cut of your deities you work with from your energy(live without energy transerf),

dead beings need this energy from living, wont be vice verca i think, i mean, dead beings suffers from energy loss if they cant get it from living, living beings doesnt need energy from dead, even their sex is nice… but i have seen the fucktrain they put mortals trought, thats why im declining all deities even im one myself.

you see pretty soon what real black magick is :wink:

lolz^^

2 Likes

yea i have philospher stone too…

is your method or school you gained it satanic ?

1 Like