Trust the Universe?

No idea if that’s meant for me, assuming since you’re responding to my thread, but if so, that’s a lot of assumptions you’re making.

I practiced the RHP for years. I tried the path of surrender for years. I had spiritual awakening experiences that left me in a state of desirelessness for months. I know where that path goes, and I honestly hated it. I thought it was very destructive.

Honestly I believe the strength of the LHP is its philosophy, whether you use demons or not. But you seem to just like to mock things I never said, so I won’t put in the effort to explain further.

2 Likes

Well believe me, If you really were desire-less for 21 days you wouldn’t be here. It may seem being desireless but a lot goes on below the surface level of the mind.

Well I don’t know which version of Philosophy of LHP and it’s definition you are talking but The real one coming from Where I live and from where this two term LHP and RHP originated is not easy stuff. As I said before, Many macho marines will crap in their pants knowing what kind of practice goes on in Vamachara. Sure you have heard the term before.

I come from eastern region of India, Where most violent-wrathful deities are worshiped seeing which many demonic practitioners will raise their eyebrow. Just few kilometers from my ancestral house is an acient kali temple, called ’ Bolla kali’ ( Google it she is beautiful ) with an idol of around 40-50 feet, I think. Every year over 10000 pigeons, 1000 goats and 100 buffalos are butchered there as sacrifice and she is supposed to give both pleasure and spiritual ascension. An ancient practice is prevalent there where a devotee who wants quick success or is on the verge of ruin and wants to somehow get out of at ‘ANY COST’ there plunges a dagger into his body and makes sure the blood coming out from there directly falls on HER feet. And to me even that is RHP.

I am not that anti-christian but Evangelicals are building Churches opposite of every big Indian temple, Just to demonstrate - show off power against Idol worship. It has become a big political issue here. Sadly A big church is also being constructed there next to the temple. Evangelicals are INDEED a big problem.

Don’t know where I mocked You, Was just a bit pumped up this morning. Sorry If I said something offensive. Just take it lightly.

1 Like

We took that as a foundation and created a new term to describe a distinct phenomena. :smiley:

It’s all covered in-depth in Flowers’ book I recommended above.

It is, by both definitions, surely?

2 Likes

It’s not a new term. IT’s google translation. Vama means left and achara means path or conduct. Should have been a bit more creative. It’s dumb as hell.

No, that’s how language evolves, it uses terms and changes the meaning for a new need.

200 years ago fewer people in the west were interested in ascent to isolate states of parashiva-like creative/destructive power. When it became a thing, we needed a term, and the existing use of “sinister” made this one look suitable for repurposing in English.

Most languages take bits of English and use them, in turn. :man_shrugging:

The Japanese word for suit is “sabiru” - taken from the name, Savile Row, famous for the best tailors in the country.

2 Likes

sorry but didn’t get that. :confused:

1 Like

WTF??!! SO you are saying the word ’ Sinister’ is what describes Para-shiva nondual practice in English speaking country?

Not true. It;s a baby language. Compared to the ancient ones like Latin, Hebrew, Cantonese and Sanskrit.

It is RHP insofar as it honours a godform outside the self and presumably hopes on some level to merge back into formlessness at some point, once the householder and other duties are fulfilled.

That pretty much fits both definitions.

2 Likes

I never said that. you are presuming too much. Why are you obsessed with this Merge vs NON-Merge concept.

1 Like

Not true? Almost every modern language has words it takes from English. In French the word for weekend is “week-end”. In German it’s not uncommon to say “sorry” instead of the German word for it. Yes other languages take from English.

2 Likes

Because that’s the modern distinction between RHP and LHP: RHP is about merging into the Source/Universe, while LHP is about being an isolate intelligence. That Lords of the Left-Hand Path really is a great book. And as she said, language evolves.

The Temple of Set also has some wonderful philosophy around all of this. That’s what drew me to this path.

2 Likes

No, that is absolutely not my meaning.

One you are evidently unable to comprehend.

I don’t know why you are being so obnoxious in this topic but I am losing my sense of humour over this now, please refrain from throwing insults based on nationality, you would NOT be a happy bunny if I threw in some jokes about your language, culture, and customs.

2 Likes

how come is that insult? Baby language means new language. compared to the old one’s . It;s a term used in linguist study. Man, really.!!! :disappointed: have a great day/ night . And sayonara.

1 Like

So a big sect populace doesn’t eat a certain meat but they butcher those innocent animals to a fucking statue. HUMANS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID! And does any of this sacrifice get used? I got a better idea (I’ll assume India)why not 10k if willing retards sacrifice themselves to the he statue. So afraid of big bad kali that they believe butchering the beasts of the earth will appease it.

Have fun when every last fucking insect, animal, plant is almost dead and extinct. NEVER was I a fan of animal sacrifice. It’s for FUCKING COWARDS who are whiny little bitches who won’t sacrifice themselves.

There are times I’d like to just love smash giant black cubes, wailing walls, golden bulls, gargantuan statues, temples of blood and gore (I’ve seen some documentaries esp Mid East on the steaming blood pits) and toss them into space.

Any human think their deity/spirit etc is so bad ass and gave them power… CREATE THAT SACRIFICE FROM THE VOID AND BREATHE LIFE INTO IT!

Come on bad ass theologies. You got so much power. Create a pigeon from nothing. In your hand NOW! Create anything. Fucking worthless dolts.

It’s as bad as harvesting animals and humans for their magic potions of usually fertility.

Got news buddy… there’s too many humans as is.

3 Likes

Yes they are eaten afterwards. And eastern part of India is not vegetarian. As far as killing animals, millions are killed everyday for food. That also in the worst possible way. So killing it and then offering the deity before eating it shouldn’t be a problem.

Don’t know why you are so hyper sensitive there.

Offering blood is one of the most common practice in occult. Don’t know why are you so shocked. Lol, eating meat is ok but offering it to deity and then eating it iisn’t? Doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Don;t you find it strange that so many beings go apeshit for the death of a lowly little animal? it is really when you think about it.

Humans pray to them, kill for them, yet they delight in a poor little rat or a chicken having its life ended early.

2 Likes

Sensitive? As I said too many humans consuming in various ways. Death awaits and all that humans have will be dust. Offering of ones ownblood is of SELF (or should be.

I see the same wants in any practice health, wealth, power, control/domination. Face these beings on their ground, no protections, no armies, nothing. Face their armies alone. Let them strike nigh infinitely first then stare at their core and backhand them to the void.

People preach power, might, etc but I often find human frailty in the preaching and carnal desires that will fade and the aeons of eternal time.

Free will. It’s given and squandered more often than not on petty WANTS. Again, create from nothing a living entity.

A true sacrifice is something you cherish of you not another. When you go before a spirit and challenge it to take your body mind and soul. Chances are they can’t take it.

One planet of buffoons, dolts, megalomaniacs and powermingers. Not even a grain of sand in the cosmic eternity believes it’s more important than the rest. Can’t even maintain a paradise without destroying it. How many times has this project failed I wonder?

It’s not a shock at all since 100 thousands revolutions around this star means nothing. Humans in majority still do not learn. They are less than even what they sacrifice. Cowards, lazy, gluttonous, prideful, envious, hateful, lustful, and greedy the Terran be. The true beasts, demons, and stupid destructive force is man.

Old news… it will end. The topic of such as man is was beaten to death long ago. Pointless echoes amongst the mindless throngs that exist on this orb of rock.

2 Likes

A sacrifice greater than self is getting alot of people to sacrifice themselves. Thats called Love, and depending on who its for thats called stupidity.

Oh and Far East beat you to the punch…OLD MEN and their young wives giving up baby fetus’s in a special soup concoction for increased Sexual Virility (Magic Love Potion).

2 Likes

Let me try bringing the discussion back to your question. If you choose left hand path, which ever sub-path you embark upon, you don’t need to trust the universe. Because the beings or entities you work with do your bidding, so trusting the universe doesn’t come into the picture unless you have second thoughts on the capabitlies of beings you work with. Now this is according to the western understanding or rather definition of LHP. If you take the path of Aghora, the all encompassing stand alone LHP of India, the practitioners who are aghoris surrender to the divine will of one reality even though they dabble with some very powerful spirits and entities.

And if you tread on RHP, you may end up thinking how your actions affect the universe at large and in case something doesn’t work out the way you intended you probably would think it must be according to the plan of the universe. So, let me go with the flow of life.

LHP is rebelling against the dogma and forging your own path while RHP is following a path already laid infront of you and giving your authority to someone else. Whichever path you take there is always an element of unknown universe and how it affects your spiritual ascension.

1 Like

There are many sub-sect of Aghora, SOme believe in some divine and surrender to it. Some don’t. Just as some Aghora sect believes asceticism, some don’t and believe one should remain in samsara with wife and children. Vimalananda;s sect belongs to the previous one.

1 Like