True Profanity

I believe there are possibilities for other things to exist outside of my perception. I think EA mentions this in one of his seminars after he said pretty much the same thing I’m saying about these entities being egregores. According to his presentation the only thing different between my experience and his experience with spirits is that he’s met beings that would act on their own accord and appear to be autonomous taking on their own form instead of being shaped by his own will. Personally I think he was trying to shit-can angels in his presentation but I think this applies to everything for the most part.

I think it’s possible there are beings who exist from other dimensions and ascended masters who exist but I haven’t met one that couldn’t be explained or qualify as something other than a hidden aspect within my subconscious. I also believe there is something behind the three fates or the triple goddess archetype but that’s just my perspective.

I guess I wouldn’t be having the massive problem with all of this if I had originally thought that the Occult was dealing with nothing more than the manipulation of energy using physical faculties instead of thinking that it dealt with supernatural entities which existed previous to humans being around. Had all of the talk about “demons”, “spirits”, “gods”, “evocations”, etc, not been used at all, and that they were replaced with materialistic language, I wouldn’t be going through such a tail spin. Would I have been drawn to it then? Probably not much. I might have dabbled a bit with ESP and telekinesis as a hobby. But it wouldn’t feel like such a monumental letdown. But, I see no real reason why I have to believe that these entities do not exist. As someone said on here before, we can’t really know one way or the other whether any of this exists.

Hey Jboy, on the ontological note during evocation you do percieve something, and then changes in reality usually take place in accordance with what you saw. A great primer for how to deal with the issue you are facing is layed out in the metaphysics of evoking eternity, I cant reccomend it enough.

Speaking from experience the majority of people have been wrong about everything in my life. So go figure. :confused:

Sorry but not sorry to revive this thread,there is such a thing.

In the book of Sitra Achra (which I consider the go-to compendium of qliphothic entities),there is vaguely outlined a method of construction of ‘Kelim’ which are ‘vessels’ and points of entry for qliphothic energies.

Even more vaguely is mentioned what to do when all 11 of them are obtained;each one having been properly fed with sacrifices and let to grow in power,they are laid out in a circle,and each one,in order of manifestation,broken,thus releasing all limit from them.

So yeah,this is a heresy within a heresy,and a very strong form of spiritual liberation.

Interesting - do you consciously profane against them? “Releasing all limit” could mean something different.

Also, have you done this yourself - and if so, how did you find the experience?

I do it everyday just by simply existing. Now of course, I’ll never pass on that belt, despite the fact that some of those who would go against me and call it false and not real at the same would be those same people would attempt to take that mantle. This is just to spit and put thd boot in their face calling them out on their sh*t.

Interesting - do you consciously profane against them? “Releasing all limit” could mean something different.

Also, have you done this yourself - and if so, how did you find the experience?

I mean,I’ve never done it(it’s VERY far into the path),but I would imagine that since one of the core beliefs of anti-cosmic satanism is that all forms beyond chaos are absurd,I would imagine so.

This is so far up the qliphoth you would have to 1)Travel all the way up the qliphoth (which in itself is hard enough)2)Obtain deep knowledge about each and every sphere3)Acquire the actual materials.The first Kelim,I know for a fact that it includes the skull of a black dog which hs been consecrated and sacrificed to Nahema (the first sphere of the qliphoth),so who knows what could be further up the ladder.

Due to this,I would say that some of these Kelim have indeed been created,but the final ritual has never,EVER been performed.I imagine it will remain that way for a good few years as research into the qliphoth is continued.

It seams easier when you stop accepting anything. Hell, I’ll debate philosophical purpose with a nihilist. It would be short and sweet.

But really, in the grand scheme… Nothing exists without purpose, however absurd, even the place Christians call hell is just a cleansing fire to burn away residual fears and illusions in a vivid way. Shatter those illusions now, before death and you’ll find more lining up to take their place.

That’s what religious dogma is… The residue of the lies that most people tell themselves from moment to moment. Layer upon layer of bullshit from a world born in chaos, disguised as order, madness pretending to be sane and rational and rigid. People lie more to themselves to create a persona, an image that THEY want to portray to the universe.

The distraction of the ego does not mean not having an identity, but instead means that as you peel back the layers you find more and more of the real you. This is ultimately considered blasphemy because you are breaking the fourth wall. The religious nuts you grew up with have created a vision of the world and by breaking that, you force them to peel back layers of themselves. Cognitive dissonance hurts… It is the essence of the cleansing hell fire. The shattering of illusions that they are holding onto like grim death and it hurts.

The answer is to stop holding on. This is how a true magician orients themselves. The very act of using magick is an act of surrender because for a spell to work, one must release attachments to the outcome. This is the subtle art of manifesting the unmanifest.

I could write volumes on this idea. With big words. I guess my final point would have to be that eventually… Even a concept like Cthulhu must be blasphemed and questioned. Even atheism and hard science should be carefully examined. Blasphemy is a key form of skepticism. I dare say essential to spiritual maturity

1 Like

The fact that groups like 218 write books, release albums (some are in bands) and promote their beliefs through songs or sites on the internet it makes me think that anti-cosmic satanism is founded on pure hypocrisy.

How can 218 have the wisdom of dissolving your ego to the degree that they talk about and unite your spark with chaos when their members seem to do everything that they blatantly stand against? I haven’t met a metal head who doesn’t have an inflated ego. I think the message is cool but it seems like a gimmick for black metal bands to me anymore.

Even if my experiences spans over a half decade now, there’s still things I don’t get when it comes to black magic. My “problem” is the definitions of the beliefsystems and all the branches around it.

Can you really claim yourself as an atheist and still practice black magic and interact with spirits, even if the dictionary of the word “atheist” contradict the individual meaning of said word? Wouldn’t the word “agnostic” fits better to the description than “atheist”, since there seems to be some form of openminded point of view when magic and spirits gets in the discussion.

Some magicians talk about “egregores” or “thoughtforms” to describe the “atheist” path of black magic, that spirits or entities comes to existence by thought. I can partially agree with that concept.

Whether it’s a spirit/human interaction, or human/human interaction, neither would exist in the world without being acknowledged.

The branches of black magic is, in my opinion, a mess with so many individual interpretations to it. How can you teach if the words isn’t used properly by dictionary or by the popular definitions of what the words actually mean? Individual experiences differ from one another, but using the right words can make a difference of learning things much faster.

All our experiences is unique in it’s own way, and even if we can disagree about certain subjects, none of us can’t or shouldn’t debunk eachother. At the end of it, we have this thing in common: Magic, no matter what color it has.

I hope I wasn’t too profane.

The fact that groups like 218 write books, release albums (some are in bands) and promote their beliefs through songs or sites on the internet it makes me think that anti-cosmic satanism is founded on pure hypocrisy.

How can 218 have the wisdom of dissolving your ego to the degree that they talk about and unite your spark with chaos when their members seem to do everything that they blatantly stand against? I haven’t met a metal head who doesn’t have an inflated ego. I think the message is cool but it seems like a gimmick for black metal bands to me anymore.

People believe stupid shit and everyone is a hypocrite.
Mumbo Jumbo.

Even if my experiences spans over a half decade now, there’s still things I don’t get when it comes to black magic. My “problem” is the definitions of the beliefsystems and all the branches around it. …

That’s the problem I’m currently facing because the more shit I know the more apparent to me that everything exists as a paradox.

Hell yeah! :slight_smile:

Your dualistic perception of reality is slowly being broken down. Have you reached the stages if why things exist as a paradox?

They exist and don’t exist as infinite, two complimenting and opposing forces within oneness who share life with me through a symbiotic bond that makes us one and different at the same time because everything is truth and falsehood, real and nothing within the parameters that make up what is infinite.

My ego is intact and there is no god where I am. My ego has dissolved and I am everything and nothing. I am Oneness and a Solipsist, the many masks I have are all that define my being. The only question is who am I today?

So for lack of better words my brain is in a blender as we speak.

Sounds like a Shell of your Former self.

Bumping this because we have a lot of new members, and I think the questions in it are important ones for those who choose to be truly LHP.

Subjective synthesis and immersion in a current for a prolonged period to get a result is fine, but all these eternal pacts and vows to serve some spirit for eternity, I just want people to think about how much that’s the opposite of true freedom… :wink:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I might as well give a response to this if you are okay with that. The difference between desecrating a Bible and desecrating the Tree of Qliphoth is quite simple. The latter beings have actively aided me. To then go and betray that trust is against everything I believe in. I know we have a very different of what the LHP should be, but that’s my opinion on this.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva It’s not worship or “holy cows”. It’s genuine respect and gratitude for the teachings and Power the Spirits have given. It’s that idea that one should stay loyal to those who grant them the greatest of gifts. Hope you are okay with a different opinion

1 Like