xii. Segal
    xiii. Frucisiere
    xiv. Guland
    xv. Surgat
    xvi. Morail
    xvii. Frutimiere
    xviii. Huictigaras

2. Beelzebuth - Prince
    A. Tarchimache (Lucifuge Rofocale in Grand Grimoire)
    i. Elelogap (with Agalierap under Lucifer)
    B. Fleruty
    i. Elegor
    ii.Purson
    iii. Bathin

3. Astaroth - Duke (King in Lemeg. for Solar attribution)
    A. Sagatana
    i. Foraii/Forau
    ii. Loray
    iii. Valefor
    B. Nebiros
    i. Hael
    ii. Sergolath
    –jointly ruled by Hael and Sergolath–
    a. Aglasis
    b. Brulefer
    c. Bucon
    d. Haristum
    e. Minoson
    f. Pentagony
    g. Proculo
    h. Sidragrisam
    iii. Ipos
    iv. Glasy Labolas
    v. Naberius**
    —Scirlin - directly under Lucifer

*two slightly different - but not necessarily contradictory - attributions
**Naberius under Nebiros is one of the many alleged “mistakes” in the TG, but they DO have different descriptions.

It was driving me nuts that no one has ever put together an immediately accessible hierarchical chart straight out of a grimoire. So, I spent a few nights using the True Grimoire as a core and filling in as I could. I used three gigantic spirit dictionary/encyclopedias as well as most of the major and several minor variant grimoires. I just started winging it, sticking people where the books said they went, with the idea that I’d note disagreements, but again, using the True Grimoire as the “main” skeleton. That is, I started with the TG and plugged in the attributions for those same names in other grimoires. The Grand Grimoire and Honorius were the main contributors, as well as two different versions of the third book of the best-known Key of Solomon family.

I just did this to get a roughly clear overview of the TG hierarchy, and was pretty surprised when I found that, at least starting from the core of the TG and moving outward, the hierarchies all fit together perfectly. I very quickly got the distinct feeling that information had been deliberately scrambled across multiple books - it wasn’t just that the hierarchies fit, it was the way the books interlocked and each one seemed to supply information that the others omitted. (For example, one book tells you Satanakia is much more powerful if you call him during the third hour of night, none of the others mention this. Seals are “omitted” or incorrectly labelled in one book, but included/correct in another. Also, the wording of the spirits’ abilities will be clear in one book and impenetrably obscure in another. What’s really obvious if you’re actively sifting through this is how CAREFULLY scattered it is. Textbook “ultra-terrestrial” behavior here - conveying information to lots of people knowing that in the future other people will make more sense of it than the original recipients.)

7 Likes

…and, screenshot.

Thank you.

1 Like

Interesting work of yours. I myself tend to try to figure spirits’ abilities by interpreting their archetypes. i.e. a feline spirit is useful for sorcery, a spirit with bird feet tends to be more aerial when in action, etc. Not that I’ve worked extensively with spirits, but thats my main approach to them.

By the way, do you know a spirit called Satanata, Sultitan?

You forgot to put the Black Majician at the very top.
Good work though.

I dunno.I never got into the hierarchy thing.
I realize some spirits have more power and dominion over more attributes than others but that’s about it.

The hierarchy IMHO was created by xstians who wrote the shit in a book to make the sheep feel like hell and damnation was a more real of a thing.Then actually majicians followed suit to not get their neck cut in half or because they thought the shit to be true themselves so they practiced off that.

Has anyone here actually asked a “demon” about the “fall” or “hierarchy”?

I’d love to here what the spirits have to say about this.

But don’t be offended,I admire your hard work!

1 Like

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for this!!!

Satanata almost HAS to be Satanachia/Satanakia, and yes, we do know each another.

What brought this about—

Certain Demonic King : Actually, although you did it “accidentally,” I can help you better this time because you’ve called me on the right hour and day.

Me: Oh, right it’s Sunday. So I guess this is the hour of the sun?

CDK: You’ve just hit it.

Me: Hours count?

CDK: Hours count. Also, you’ve worked out some hierarchy issues, so I can help you better for that, too.

Me: Hierarchy counts?

CDK: Hierarchy counts.

Actually, I can see relationships now. Sustugriel looks and feels similar to Satanakia, but exhibits a different personality and has different specializations, an seems to bring a much more stable, less intense energy.

You also have to bear in mind - and this is a huge hint - but it was said in old type books that Satan wore the other angels about him as a garment. And I have had it explained to me before that a spirits “legions” and “familiars” are worn about them like a cloak and are part of their energy. (Notice one of Satanakia’s seals is a guy in a really snazzy cloak?)

If anyone’s interested, Sustugriel says that Satan and Lucifer and totally different entities, and Satan is the highest of the two–he’s just below Source/The All - but they’re not directly related at all. He says even the demons aren’t sure whether Satan has an agenda or not - he seems content to let everyone (spirits and otherwise) be as they are, while Lucifer has this agenda of transcendence, removing limitations, etc. I’ve had the impression that Lucifer distrusts or resents him in some way, primarily because he’s content to let people be as they are. Lucifer is the peak in “this system” but Satan’s way, way, up there.

4 Likes

Now that you mentioned about demons wearing their legions as a cloak, if you work with enochian spirits, try to observe them closer, they are much like this. In fact, they seem to be beings that are composed of minor or greater beings, and so on. In fact, it has become my daily practice to conjure up the 1st enochian key and channel its energies into my very being.

As you seem interested in Lucifer, you might want to ask him about Current 613, The Cosmo-Psychic Current, and even to check this number in Sepher Sephiroth. If Im really ascending in my own path, this curent is all about putting an end to duality in this mundane plane of ours, if not, I just went nuts and the whole gnosis I’ve built through my life is completely invalid. The reason Im sharing this is that the works of this current is way more important than my personal glory, of course, if this is for real.

On Satan, I have him as the imediate antithesis of Jehovah. I dont truly believe Jehovah to be the ultimate being in the whole existence, but rather a personification of a higher archetype that found expression in this plane as a authoritharian and jealous figure. In fact, I believe Existence wasnt deliberately created by any being, but rather a consequence of the interaction of Death/Absence/Nothingness and Entropy. I dont have any technical knowledge besides my own inner experiences to sustain this claim, so its more like personal gnosis, even though I’ve read some of this stuff in Kenneth Grant’s Nightside of Eden. Nevertheless, this all seems applicable, at least.

Satanata is a long story for me, but to make it short, it is supposed to be a sort of fusion between Raphael and Azazel. Ill make a post about this and some other experiences I’ve had these past weeks, probably on saturday when Ill have more time, but basically I got this name and a sigil from Raphael last night. Somehow this makes sense, as Azazel seems to be a demon of purity that is capable of moving freely into the darker aspects of one’ soul, and Raphael is both a Ultimate healing force and a being that unclouds the mind and the vision.

Sorry for bringing your thread too off-topic.

wheres Paimon?

The only spirits on the list are the ones listed in the True Grimoire and those who are listed elsewhere as being subject to one of the spirits of the TG. As a King, however, he would likely be immediately under Lucifer. But only a few spirits from the Lemegeton show up on this list.

The hierarchy has been listed several times, JSK being one example.

Well JSK’s TG, Peterson’s GV, the Landsdowne Book 3 of KOS appended in Peterson’s GV, and the Book 3 in the manuscript Skinner and Rankine used for their Veritable Key were my main sources for a “Basic” True Grimoire, and these names do not appear in this format in any of those books, or in any of the reference books I dug through, and I’ve inserted info from the Grand Grimoire, Honorius, and several others. I’d have to post the full descriptions for you to see how insane this is. There’s info you can correlate that isn’t in the GV variants but expands on them extremely well.

Well JSK’s TG, Peterson’s GV, the Landsdowne Book 3 of KOS appended in Peterson’s GV, and the Book 3 in the manuscript Skinner and Rankine used for their Veritable Key were my main sources for a “Basic” True Grimoire, and these names do not appear in this format in any of those books, or in any of the reference books I dug through, and I’ve inserted info from the Grand Grimoire, Honorius, and several others. I’d have to post the full descriptions for you to see how insane this is. There’s info you can correlate that isn’t in the GV variants but expands on them extremely well.[/quote]

I think there was a post here where someone described their relation as being organic.
He had Beelzebuth at the center.
The entities formed a temple, with certain prominent demons (gods) as “torchbearers.”

WELL… Zazel is the daemon of Saturn, and he’s a prime shape-shifter/name-changer, you can track him through Aciel, Aziel, Azael, it goes on and on. In the work I’ve done this past week, I’ve dealt with a lot of names that look totally different but they’re the same spirit with the same description, attributes, and you have to say them out loud to realize the dream-warped sound-alike quality (almost as though different people channeled them at different times- as I mentioned before, this pattern persisted into the 20th century with UFO experience and similar nuttiness and it’s probably still going on right now.) Anyway, after a week of that, stress the first syllable like an arabic word— A-Zay-zel, A-Say-el, Ra-Fay-el — could very well be the same guy, that is, two different facets of the same energy. There’s a LOT of confusion over whether the big four are “archangels” or demons, or angelic blinds. The word I get from both sides is that they are very much in collusion.

1 Like

Well JSK’s TG, Peterson’s GV, the Landsdowne Book 3 of KOS appended in Peterson’s GV, and the Book 3 in the manuscript Skinner and Rankine used for their Veritable Key were my main sources for a “Basic” True Grimoire, and these names do not appear in this format in any of those books, or in any of the reference books I dug through, and I’ve inserted info from the Grand Grimoire, Honorius, and several others. I’d have to post the full descriptions for you to see how insane this is. There’s info you can correlate that isn’t in the GV variants but expands on them extremely well.[/quote]

I think there was a post here where someone described their relation as being organic.
He had Beelzebuth at the center.
The entities formed a temple, with certain prominent demons (gods) as “torchbearers.”[/quote]

I think that was me, and the impression I had was that Beelzebuth was “the guy you made a pact with,” because that’s what a lot of modern writers said,except for the ones who said Rofocale, and my impression was that he was an envelope around the whole, so you pact with him and you pact with everybody, and I guess it was implicit in my second post on this thread, but I got corrected on that point recently which is why I started digging into this in the first place. I don’t remember saying he was the center, though. What I was picking up on was this “cloak” thing I’ve been talking about here, I just misinterpreted the reach of the chiefs. You always have to be careful to watch for the switch from info to inference, and I can see that I was seeing accurately from raw experience but inferred things that weren’t accurate, although skewed might be a better word than wrong.

So we have similar info regarding them. Im working with the planetary Archangels this week, and Raphael truly encouraged me to start asking questions.

Gabriel said angels and demons are two sides of the same thing, two diffefent energy dynamics, opposite, but basically of the same being.

Samael said angels wants someone to rule and command them. I asked about Jehovah and he replied: ‘It’s not Jehovah that we obey, but the inner god of the magician. We will deliver just as much as his authority allows us.’

Raphael basically confirmed what Samael had said, and encouraged me to ask more questions. He also told me about Azazel, and the supposed fall of the angels and how its related with the true nature of saturn:

Raphael: In fact, the nature of Saturn is not of darkness, for this doesnt really exists, but of compressed and extremely bright light. Saturn’s light is so bright and.so compressed that the unprepared being perceives it just as heavy and dark.

Me: How did the angels fall?

Raphael: they where outshone by saturn’s light, and not being able to see it as it is, they turned their eyes to their own light. This is the reason of their fall.

Me: How are you related to Azazel?

The dialog has many useless lines so Ill give the main idea here. Basically, both stories are true, that he fought Azazel and that they are united in the same being. What differs is the plane where this happens. In this duality plane, they were coagulated as separate beings, but in the more subtle planes they are capable of interacting freely with each other. This mundane plane will allow their ‘Satanata’ form - and Im not even sure if this name as it was difficult to get it - just if a competent magician conjures it up, as the doors for this being has yet to be open. The brief experience I had with this being was in the middle of my talking to Raphael, as when he gave me the sigil, it opened on its own in my mind. The first impressions I had of this being is that he was both Azazel and Raphael, ‘wearing’ each other and in fine tune of consciousness and will.

Trying to wrap my head around how this hierarchy works…

As in, what do the numbers refer to here? (See labels below)
The letters?
& finally, the Roman numerals?

(Numbers) - 1. Lucifer - Emperor
(Letters) - A. Satanakia - Deputy/Chief
(Roman Numerals) - (With Sataniciae)
i.Botis*
ii. Hermael
iii. Pruslas
iv. Segguthy/Serguthy
v. Trimasael
vi. Sustugriel
vii. Aamon
viii. Barbatos

I’m sorry my alphanumeric outline does not follow MLA guidelines.

If I were publishing this in an academic journal, instead of copy-pasting it out of Evernote, it would go–

Roman Numerals
Capital Letters
Arabic Numbers

You have three top-level Spirits who hold three different ranks - if you really want to get obsessive, you would rank Lucifer as I., and he would be the one and only Roman Numeral, with the other two Heads as A. and B., and I think you can work out for yourself from there how confusing the end result would be and why I went with what seemed intuitive.

So in that little block, Lucifer is the Top, Satanakia is immediately under Lucifer, and then the numeral gang beneath them are jointly ruled by Satanakia with Sataniciae, who didn’t get his own listing because he isn’t listed anywhere that I could find ruling anybody on his own, and it looks like possibly one of those “Naberius under Nebiros” moments. I MIGHT have made a mistake there, actually, because I don’t remember whether Botis, Aamon, and Barbatos were listed as being jointly ruled like the others. But I think I originally listed them as just under Satanakia and then changed it later. Or maybe I wrote them this way, separated them into two groups later and Evernote didn’t save the changes?
Agalierap, then, is also right under Lucifer. I tried to make shared/joint rulings as clear as possible - and you do see repeating names because of that, but they’re confusing to begin. Also, with Botis I think he came from Honorius and the Grand Grimoire - both put him under Lucifer, but one said Satanakia and the other said Agalierap, but they’re both under Lucifer so it’s only sort-of a contradiction.

As Spike Milligan would say, it’s all rather confusing, really, and if you read through all that without your head exploding you deserve a prize. There isn’t going to be a perfect version of this list ever, most likely. The textual sources are just too messy.

So Lucifer is the Emperor at the very top. Satanakia is his right hand man or something, and the Roman numerals are the legions beneath?

And so then every other block is also under Lucifer?

Where is Scirlin, the most important entity in the system?

Pretty sure he’s offset at the bottom. The text doesn’t mention him until the very end…probably because he’s the most essential component in a really, really big way. So I just sort of… kept up the tradition and set him off quietly by himself without saying anything. I’ve also omitted the spirit given at the beginning of the text who you’re supposed to approach to negotiate pacts with if The Big Three won’t answer you directly. I did this because I didn’t put it in my notes since it wasn’t an issue for me and I can’t remember his name off the top of my head and need a serious break from digging through muddled arcane texts.